Photos from my travels :)

January 21, 2012

Wow, it’s been over 3 months that I’ve been traveling the world now… and I’m still going! icon smile Photos from my travels :)  Have spent time in Bali, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, and now I’ll be in Hawaii for the next month!

I’ve put together a video slideshow for you of my photos so far.  Wait til you see the ones from New Zealand, they’re breathtaking!  Enjoy!

0 Photos from my travels :)

Would love to hear from you if you enjoyed it!  Have an amazing day!

sig Photos from my travels :)

P.S.  My good friend Nik Starr (who you saw in the photos) leads spiritual journeys throughout Bali and she’s truly AMAZING!  If you’re interested in traveling to Bali, I highly recommend checking out her site:  www.NikStarr.com icon smile Photos from my travels :)

P.P.S.  Also, if you haven’t read my New Year’s post for 2012 yet, take a few minutes to read it now HERE.  Thank you for spending your time with me here today!

• more Photos from my travels :)

Marcus January 21, 2012 at 5:41 am

You should down to the south west of Western Australia.

Let me know if you need a tour guide :)

Enjoy your travels girl.

Marcus

Robert Fargo January 21, 2012 at 5:44 am

Wonderful photos Katie thanks for sharing. I also want to thank you for turning me onto Marie Folio you both are inspirations to an aging marketer.
Wish you all the Love in the world!!! ;>)
Robert

Marcus January 21, 2012 at 5:44 am

Previous comment missing the word ‘get ‘

Sandy Moore January 21, 2012 at 5:48 am

Looks like you are on one amazing journey Katie.
So Glad you made it to my home town Sydney especially on NYE… The fireworks were absolutely awesome…. hope you enjoyed them too.

Warm regards

Sandy
Sandy Moore´s last blog post ..Facebook Groups Designed for Sharing your Valuable Information

Olivier January 21, 2012 at 6:01 am

Hey Katie! Thanks for this beautiful trip around the world… a feast for the eyes.
If you ever come to Europe, please don’t forget to say Hi to your French branch (Paris, Nice)

Katie Freiling January 21, 2012 at 11:32 am

I will! Thanks Olivier! :)

Michael January 21, 2012 at 6:03 am

i want to go to Bali !!!!!

Sammi January 21, 2012 at 6:06 am

Just beautiful! I’ve never considered traveling to Bali but now I really want to go!!! ;-)
Sammi´s last blog post ..Should EBooks be Part of Your Internet Marketing Strategy

Michael January 21, 2012 at 6:14 am

Enjoyed the pictures of your travels. Keep up the great work!

Beth Reacher aka The Career Stylist January 21, 2012 at 6:25 am

Great photos Katie ! I took three months traveling last year I loved Bali + New Zealand. Did you get to The Gilli Islands?? Total paradise x
Beth Reacher aka The Career Stylist´s last blog post ..Amazing Opportunity To Change The Life Of Your Family For The Better + Feature On Ch4!

Bruce Knoll January 21, 2012 at 6:28 am

Awesome! Thanks so much for sharing. I need to add these to my list of desired destinations. Have a great trip! Talk to you soon.

Bruce

Petr Kyshenya January 21, 2012 at 6:29 am

It`s amazing! ;-)

Nichole Kellerman January 21, 2012 at 6:35 am

Wow Katie, this is incredible and so inspiring!

Bali was my favorite, I was brought to tears for some reason :).

So happy for you, thanks for listening to your heart and leading such a beautiful path!

xo
Nichole
Nichole Kellerman´s last blog post ..Where to eat out, while staying healthy!

Katie Freiling January 21, 2012 at 11:32 am

Awww :) Thank you Nichole! Good to hear from you!

Howie Rosenberg January 21, 2012 at 6:38 am

Great pictures Katie. Thanks for sharing them, Looking forward to hearing more about your trip.

brian January 21, 2012 at 6:48 am

beautiful. I found it interesting that, in part one and in other shots you personally took of exteriors, there are many pictures of pathways, roads and waterways.. (like streams).. You are always on a path and always flowing.

Katie Freiling January 21, 2012 at 11:33 am

Nice observation Brian, thanks for sharing!

Ronald Earl Wilsher January 21, 2012 at 6:58 am

Love your site and all you do to further the human race, Miss K.

You set a marvelous example for what is possible to those with the faith to believe and the courage to do.

Thanks for the shareage.

Keep the faith and keep up the good!

Gooooood day!

~Ronald :~)

Rose Goddess January 21, 2012 at 7:12 am

Beautiful! Looks like you are having so much fun!
Rose Goddess´s last blog post ..A Recipe For Healthy Gums and Teeth

Sebastian January 21, 2012 at 7:19 am

Right on Katie! You know how to live. :)
Sebastian´s last blog post ..Getting Your Foot In The Door

Amanda January 21, 2012 at 7:24 am

LOVED the photos, Katie! You’ve been to some pretty magical spots in the past few months! The horseback riding where Lord of the Rings was shot looked incredible…adding that to my list of travel must-dos. :)
Amanda´s last blog post ..Do you have buried treasure in your blog or site? Unearth it with these three WordPress plugins!

Victoria Gibson January 21, 2012 at 7:26 am

You should have dropped by Melbourne! Would have been great to catch up. Looks like you had a ball.
I was in the Gilis last week, it was amazing! Where was the place you stayed in those pics – Meno or Air?
Hope to see you soon,
Victoria

Katie Freiling January 21, 2012 at 11:34 am

Oh how funny, I didn’t realize you lived in Melbourne! Was actually thinking about visiting… next time for sure! I was mostly on Gili T :) Hope you had an amazing time there! So magical!

Jimelle January 21, 2012 at 7:28 am

Oh, wow! It must have been so so awe-inspiring to have been immersed in those environments. How did you manage to even take in so much beauty? I’m very glad you’re trip was so excellent!

BTW, I love Nichola’s dress at 3:30:)

Katie Freiling January 21, 2012 at 11:34 am

I’ll tell her! :)

David Kelsey January 21, 2012 at 7:32 am

Great shots Katie . . . love that you are on this amazing adventure . . . see you soon! Hugs, DK

Katie Freiling January 21, 2012 at 11:36 am

Thanks David! Good to hear from you!! Sending love!

JosephJYoung January 21, 2012 at 7:38 am

Wow, simply breath-taking! Thank you so much for sharing your journey with us all. You deserve such an experience. Thanks for all you have done for so many. Enjoying the fruit of your labors is a gift so take advantage of it. You have gone the distance, followed the process to success, and been rewarded. A true blessing from God.
I still watch so many everyday struggle to make it in their industry not realizing what it really takes to make it. They want the final outcome but lack understanding, and or, the heart to follow the process.

God Bless,
My wife and I hope to meet you some day,
Joe Young
JosephJYoung´s last blog post ..It’s Already Paid For by Carolyn Young

John January 21, 2012 at 7:40 am

Very beautiful Katie. The pictures aren’t bad either. Looking forward to Hawaii.

Laticia January 21, 2012 at 7:46 am

The pictures are awesome. I’m glad you are having a great time…I love the New Zealand pictures.

Bruce Leonard January 21, 2012 at 7:53 am

Beautiful pics! New Zealand and Australia are on my bucket list and viewing your experiences makes me want to go even more.

jose ignacio January 21, 2012 at 7:53 am

wow, katie… how cool..! it’s great to see that you are enjoying your life in this way… and the world at large as well.
keep it up, lady… it’s all very inspiring and examplery of how one can desing their dream life and then go out there, make it happen and live it up..!
can’t wait to see your hawaii experience, and beyond…
thanks and be well.
:-}

Charles Hopson January 21, 2012 at 7:54 am

Katie, thanks for the breathtaking photos of your trip.

Charles
Charles Hopson´s last blog post ..Wealth Masters International

Jafar January 21, 2012 at 8:18 am

Absolutely beautiful and extremely inspiring photos.
Thank you so much for sharing and thank you for your motivational messages.
You are doing a great service to the human race.
Jafar

Roshana January 21, 2012 at 8:28 am

Thanks for taking us on your vacation with the photos! Beautiful! Thanks!

Katrin January 21, 2012 at 8:28 am

It´s fantastic:-)

Kamran January 21, 2012 at 8:36 am

Katie, Thanks for the pictures. I hope you enjoy you trip very much.

Cheers,
Kamran

Dwayne Neal January 21, 2012 at 8:39 am

Greetings Katie!

From the looks of it…you are really enjoying life to the fullest!!
The Gili Islands, look fantastic, I must put it on my bucket list.
I’m really looking forward to the New Zealand pics and the BIG
announcement!!

Be Blessed & Stay Inspired Katie!!
Thanks for sharing! :-)

–Dwayne Neal
“Knowledge is power, but ACTION is King!”

wayne January 21, 2012 at 8:49 am

Hi Katie, nice photos. I come from New Zealand now living in the US Colorado.
I know those places Queenstown been there a few times, Milford sound lived not far from these places.

Did you enjoy going through the hommel tunnel! yes you are right thats where some of the shots were in Lord of the Rings!

W

Eric Gillette January 21, 2012 at 8:53 am

Katie, love all that you do! =0)

You’re intelligent, you’re resourceful, and you’re beautiful too.

Talk Soon! =0)

Noelani - Aloha January 21, 2012 at 8:57 am

Aloha Katie, I appreciate you sharing all the exotic places and your experiences. God sure know how to show off his land and people of many culture and beauty. Glad I came by and thanks for sharing.

Ps.. I look forward see a continuation of the exotic islands of Hawaii, my home. Mahalo, Lani :)
Noelani – Aloha´s last blog post ..Video Plugin For WordPress

Jim Evans January 21, 2012 at 9:02 am

Awesome! I would love to hang out with you sometime in the future your really doing a great job in keeping us connected… Hugs from Florida!

Heather January 21, 2012 at 9:04 am

Gorgeous photos Katie!

Cherie Anderson January 21, 2012 at 9:19 am

As an international tour director I agree, Bali is one of the most beautiful destinations in the world. The tour operators should be using your pictures in their their brochures.

Kevin Eidsmore January 21, 2012 at 9:48 am

It’s good to see you in the photos Katie. I was born in 1978.. guess where? It was in what my mom calls ‘Tripler Hospital’ in Honolulu, HI… where U R right now, I guess. So, is that hard water U were under? I deal with that every day showering under the sink.. I got the pet shower head & the quick-disconnect. When R people going to view my stuff as marketable? Too much competition w/PCs, I guess… U know, I’m trying 2 get this EV SUV invention going.. maybe that would B better> only if I could get funding… (manager@thetaplexpc.com)

Linda January 21, 2012 at 9:51 am

That’s it … I’m going to New Zealand. It’s absolutely beautiful! Thanks for Sharing Katie :-)

Dave Wilder January 21, 2012 at 9:54 am

Fantastic pictures and you look really happy and peaceful!

Thanks for sharing!

All the Best,
DW

Sonia January 21, 2012 at 10:01 am

Beautiful photos Katie…looks like you’re having a wonderful time. I’m looking forwrd to the BIG announcement!
Sonia´s last blog post ..Top Six Business Tips to Tweet Effectively

Shawna Jamieson January 21, 2012 at 10:05 am

Beautiful and pictures and beautiful YOU!
Thank you for sharing…so happy for you to experience these wonderful places and faces:) Enjoy the journey! I miss you sooooo much! Say Hello to the Maui peeps for me and come visit Charleston anytime!!
Shawna

Oscar January 21, 2012 at 10:39 am

Great photos, great inspiration, thanks.

Helen January 21, 2012 at 10:49 am

Great photos thanks Katie – you should have let me know you were coming to NZ….would have been lovely to have said hi – you could have come for tea !!;0)

Linda Miller January 21, 2012 at 10:50 am

Fantastic. Thanks for sharing your adventures. Inspiring.

Many blessings.

Linda
Linda Miller´s last blog post ..The Secret of Feng Shui – a great tip – and a very special offer from Linda

Paul ...from Southern Lakes New Zealand :) January 21, 2012 at 10:51 am

Hey Katie :)
Great way to show your travels with friends! Very cool!
Happy to see Queenstown as fav NZ place :) You need to come back in the winter!! (Queenstown Winter Festival) …lots of fun!
Look forward to Hawaii pics.
Anyway, thanks for sharing.
Love and light Paul :)

Brandon Larson January 21, 2012 at 11:05 am

Very beautiful & breath taking Katie :)

Kat Goggin January 21, 2012 at 11:08 am

Thanks for sharing, Katie. It looks like you’ve been having a wonderful time. Can’t wait to hear your wisdom from your time abroad. Enjoy Hawaii, Aloha!

Ryan Martin January 21, 2012 at 11:33 am

Those are some amazing pictures you got Katie! That looks like so much fun, and Hawaii is going to top it all off. Have fun.
Ryan Martin´s last blog post ..How To Get Online Marketing Training For Free!