3 Simple Ways To Instantly Feel More Energized, Alive, And Happy

I just got back from Tony Robbins’ “Unleash the Power Within” event in Long Beach, California… And boy oh boy… It was a total GAME CHANGER!  I didn’t really know what to expect… And I was completely and utterly blown away by how powerful and transformational the weekend was… not only for me, but also for the other 3,500 people who shared in this experience as well!

In the video below, I have some fun and exciting clips to share with you from the event… along with a very powerful take-away that I got out of it.  You’re about to learn the 3 simple ways to instantly elevate your mood and truly improve the overall quality of your life… You’ll feel amazing, energized, and you’ll be able to operate in a “peak state”.

This is seriously powerful…

Get the Flash Player to see the wordTube Media Player.

So… How do you feel about this?  What are some of your experiences with these 3 strategies?  Has this inspired you to make any shifts or changes in your life?  I’d love to hear from you!  And don’t forget to take a quick moment to share this post on Facebook or Twitter if you got a lot of value out of it!

Thanks so much!  I’m looking forward to sharing much more with you shortly…

To Your Unlimited Power,

AD7284B544DA527F4F71B7C89166F25F 3 Simple Ways To Instantly Feel More Energized, Alive, And Happy

• more 3 Simple Ways To Instantly Feel More Energized, Alive, And Happy

JGib August 6, 2010 at 8:50 pm

For another great post. Yes posture is important-
especially for those who sit for a great part of the
day, another tip: Blinking often! Every 10 mins. or so-
blink a few times. Preserving eyesight is also important.
Take care Katie and keep the great tips coming.

J Gib!!
JGib´s last blog post ..Acai Rxs For Super Health

Eddie August 6, 2010 at 10:08 pm

Katie, awesome video! It took me back when I went to his event. My life transformed that weekend for me when I walked bared feet on red hot coals. Did you do that?

Am going to pull out my personal power cds and start to listen to them again. And I’ll keep on moving to shake my emotions.

Thanks!

Charles Kaluwasha August 7, 2010 at 4:26 am

Hi Ketie,
Thanks for sharing such an extraordinary experience and excitement. Yes emotions can dampen our focus and good intentions in life.
Some people are haunted by bad experiences in life and they make them miserable. It takes courage to share them with friends and renew more strength like the woman who was almost depressed.

Great clips too!

I love you, you have such a great gift of sharing.

Jeanette August 7, 2010 at 4:38 am

Hi Katie!:)
oooo it sounds just like T.Harv Ekers seminars!:)And I love that kind of seminars!!!! It is so great! And it just like you said that you are totally dead and have no sleep, no food but still you have more energy than ever!! It is so amazing!!
Thanks for sharing all your wonderful knowledge!
Keep up the good work and keep on dancing!:) Are off to rehearsal myself and shake my bum…:)
Jeanette´s last blog post ..Think And Grow Rich – Part Seven

Elizabeth Snyder August 7, 2010 at 9:10 am

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the concept of looking at a “combative” situation with someone from the perspective of them merely trying to get their needs met.

It’s brilliant, and so powerful and trans-formative. The video clips were AMAZING, and have me feeling great. Thank you for sharing this with all of us.

Best,
Elizabeth

Emily Hay August 16, 2010 at 3:49 pm

Hi Katie! I completely agree with Elizabeth’s take-away…the concept of looking at a combative situation as one where the person is not betraying or disrespecting you, but simply trying to get their needs met is most powerful. I was experiencing a great deal of frustration because I felt I was being taken advantage of by another individual recently. I was able to release some of the negative energy that I was holding in simply by looking at the situation in this new way — not that she was deliberately being disrespectful but simply trying to get her needs met…much more objective.

I think this concept is also great for anyone who finds themself taking things personally often. It helps release the burden of always wondering “what did I do wrong?” when you get a reaction that you can’t quite make sense of and default to taking it as a personal slight…very subjective.

Thanks for sharing the clips from the seminar — so many people benefit from spreading such positive tips and insight!

Have a great day!
~Emily A. Hay
Emily Hay´s last blog post ..My 7 Step Process to Set Up a Legal Structure for Your Real Estate Investing Business It’s secretly simple!

Corenna Klimp August 7, 2010 at 11:26 am

Absolutely Fabulous!!!

Joe Stauffacher August 7, 2010 at 3:16 pm

The more I have worked in front of the computer, the more I have learned about crucial exercises to break up my day. It’s made a profound difference in my posture.

The event looked amazing, I can’t believe I didn’t know who Tony Robbins was until List Control.

Gerald Gigerl August 8, 2010 at 8:00 am

hey Katie,

this video was truly breathtaking! Yeah when we notice a lose in energy it´s mostly because of fitness!
I really like your tips that you showed here with us, and with this knowledge we can now prevent or at least reduce the possibility that we lose energy.

Take care,

Gerald
Gerald Gigerl´s last blog post ..The “Predictable Path“ To Increase Your Results Up To 200 With This Mindset Secret…

Thomas C. Chandler August 8, 2010 at 3:23 pm

Katie-

You are so true about the power of the mind. I love how you explain it as well. You are so down to earth with such a way with your voice along with smiling within. Thank you for sharing your weekend with us and how leaders in the industry and learn from others all the time. Thank you for sharing.

Sincerely,

Thomas C. Chandler
Thomas C. Chandler´s last blog post ..The True Conspiracy Against Your Money…

Baker August 8, 2010 at 4:25 pm

I am a big fan of Tony Robbins Teachings. His teachings and Abraham Hicks (from the Secret) are very similar. It really is about energy and vibration. =)

Brenda Freeman August 9, 2010 at 3:26 am

Thanks for the great video. Lifelong learning is something we should all aspire to. No matter how successful we are, there are still things we can learn to enhance our lives
Brenda Freeman´s last blog post ..Energy Vampires

Curt Bizelli August 9, 2010 at 11:22 am

Heeeeeyyyyy Katie! Its been awhile since I’ve been here. I’m glad I watched this. How awesome it must have been to be there. Thanks for sharing!
Curt Bizelli´s last blog post ..Be The Change You Wish to SEE IN THE WORLD – – – Now is the time to “Lead Out Loud” !!!

Gregory August 9, 2010 at 11:23 am

If you want the exact information that was taught at the $1,000+++ seminar… get the $20 book.

You won’t feel what the attendees felt though.

P.S.: Everything that was touched on in this video is also in the $20 book called “Awaken The Giant Within.”

Beth Allen August 9, 2010 at 3:20 pm

Hey Katie ~ Thanks for sharing some of your take-aways from what was surely a life-changing weekend! That is a seminar I’m really jonesing to attend. My parents and brother all did Tony’s firewalking weekend many years ago….but at the time, my parents felt I was too young (or maybe it was a rule that you had to be certain age to attend?). Anyhow, I was 14 at the time, and have thought about it often ever since. Your video definitely inspired me to make that happen sooner rather than later!

And I love what you shared about how important our physiology is. My background is in personal training, so I am always promoting good posture, breathing and movement. It really does make a world of difference! Regular dance party breaks are a must as a home-based entrepreneur! :)

Glad the event was so powerful for you, and thanks again for sharing a bit of your journey with us!
Beth Allen´s last blog post ..Superfoods- Fuel of Today’s Superheroes!

John August 10, 2010 at 7:47 am

I was directed to one of your videos that truly helped a friend of mine through a tough place in her life. After she shared her motivation via your video I took a look at your site and I’m impressed with so much here! Thanks for being an inspiration!

Joy Pecchia August 10, 2010 at 9:23 am

Hey Katie, Just started following your tweets and it was fun to hear about your UPW experience. I’m an Anthony Robbins Coach and have had the privilege of being involved with many people whose lives have been changed through his events, products and coaching.
Continue to Live With Passion!
Joy

Robert Gorman August 10, 2010 at 11:08 am

Thanks again for the insights into the Tony Robbins weekend! I’ve included five links in this response that are part of
Tony’s TV show, which apparently won’t be broadcast. You will really enjoy these – and you know the drill – “If you can’t find the time to watch these, then you MUST find the time to watch them!” :)

All the best!!

Robert

Jay August 11, 2010 at 6:23 pm

Great emotionally charged video. I read the book, well most of his books and hopefully will someday get to one of his seminars. Thanks for sharing your experience and keep the fire going.
Jay´s last blog post ..New Twitter Bots and PPC Marketing Methods

Nick Klopper August 11, 2010 at 10:36 pm

Wow! Tony is like a ROCKSTAR. I’ve gone to concerts where people aren’t moving to the music that much. Everyone was jumping around, giving high fives and hugs! I got juiced up just watching the video of everyone having so much fun. I can’t even begin to imagine what it would have been like in person.

Cheers,

Nick Klopper
Nick Klopper´s last blog post ..Importance Of Creating Your Business Plan

Arthur Bernier Jr and Taralee Bernier August 12, 2010 at 9:03 am

Hey Katie everytime i see one of your posts i leave from it smarter than when i went in. I have been wanting to go to an Anthony Robbins event and this is just confirmation that i have to be here. I used to be a step dancer and that energy and expression helped me so i totally see where you are coming from.

Be Blessed & Have Success
Arthur Bernier Jr.
Arthur Bernier Jr and Taralee Bernier´s last blog post ..Is It Worth It Marketing

Melissa McCloud August 12, 2010 at 12:05 pm

i loved UPW… i went to the last one he facilitated in atlanta a few years ago and returned home and made a huge decision that changed the course of my life. i’ve never been the same!

it’s great to watch him now on primetime!
Melissa McCloud´s last blog post ..Breakthrough With Tony Robbins Review

Marc August 12, 2010 at 1:19 pm

Yes, Anthony Robbins IS inspiring. I’m glad that changed your life!
Thanks for the post, the blog in general and sharing your precious secrets.
I’m going off topic here, but can I add that you are amazingly beautiful for an entrepreneur? :)
Cheers, Marc

Taurea Avant August 12, 2010 at 3:36 pm

Hey Katie!

This was an absolute great post! Thanks for sharing with us!!!

sye Wells August 16, 2010 at 7:37 pm

Katie, This message is full of energy and heart. Thank you for sharing what you learned from Tony. I love his way of teaching, it is so effective and “do it now”.

I look forward to implementing the 3 simple ways that you shared with me today, especially dancing! Dancing really is my thing.. it gets me going, makes me feel more alive and lately, I haven’t allowed my self the energy or time to do more of it. Breathing, is taking a bit of time… it appears that the actual act of focusing on where it comes from and how to breathe correctly to release tension feels great, but also is not happening naturally. I love what you said about change what we focus on, and ask ourselves the question.. of is this really true! Thank you for continuing to share such valuable experiences and content. :) xo Sye-
sye Wells´s last blog post ..The Facebook Syndication Project

August 16, 2010 at 8:08 pm

This is another cool post from Katie,
Lifelong growing and learning is something we should all aspire to. No matter where we are, there are many things we can learn to do to grow out business and life.

thanks Katie F.

Shaqir Hussyin

Sean Matthews August 16, 2010 at 11:49 pm

Another great post Katie! I just recently found your blog and love your take on personal development. Your blog is a refreshing pick me up from the countless amounts of IM blogs. Great stuff!

Sean
Sean Matthews´s last blog post ..Jump Manual Review – Does It Really Work

Gabriel Johansson August 17, 2010 at 12:43 am

I must say, all your content is very inspiring to me and this video is no different! Tony Robbins is pretty intense too!

Gabriel Johansson´s last blog post ..Creating A Schedule Can Lead To Network Marketing Success

Scott Gustafson August 17, 2010 at 9:39 am

Amazing information Katie! Thanks for sharing it with all of us who couldn’t make it to the event! You might want to share that Tony also says, “Drinking plenty of fluids will keep your mind active even if you’re just sitting still at a desk.”
The body needs 8 glasses of water a day and you will notice a difference in your work habits when you keep yourself hydrated. Just some food (or in this case, water) for thought.

Scott Gustafson
E-Business Expert

Greg Vining August 18, 2010 at 9:53 am

Wow Katie! Thanks for the look inside an awesome event. Makes me want to go, for sure.

Your “3 Ways” were great. I do #1 everyday when I get home from the office. I put on some rock ‘n roll; usually Led Zepplin, which I heard a couple of times in the video, best band of all time; and rock out & it raises my energy level almost instantly.

And the story about the lady & her husband, very powerful. What you focus on might be the most important thing of all. We’ve all heard about the Law of Attraction, what you focus on expands. So you better be sure you’re focusing on the things you want more of in your life.

Thanks again,
Greg
Greg Vining´s last blog post ..Using SEO to Make the Search Engines Love Your Site

Chuck August 18, 2010 at 10:17 pm

I read a big book by Tony Robbins many years ago. He definitely has learned a lot. He has a black belt and learned all about NLP. A firewalk is an incredible thing to do. It looks like you have had the time of your life. On that note, here is a gift for you. I hope that you had the time of your life. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkQQFV2JemA
Chuck´s last blog post ..How to Get the Most Followers on Twitter

Steve Beisheim August 19, 2010 at 1:35 pm

Thanks for the post, i can tell it’ll make a big impact and help lots of people. For me, it’s taking action and sticking with a healthy diet. I actually follow a specific diet that is geared towards my genes. I used to be a vegan but although that is ideal for some, my body hated it. Once I incorporated red meat into my diet, I felt more grounded and very very good. If anyone hear wants some free guidelines or any advice on how to feel even better than they do, feel free to contact me. Best of luck to everyone.

Aki Wood August 23, 2010 at 4:13 pm

Tony Robbins is pretty much awesome. Good stuff Katie, keep rockin it!
Aki Wood´s last blog post ..How I’m Filling My Pyramid With Gold

Chris M. August 23, 2010 at 8:30 pm

Hey, thanks for sharing!

How much of Tony Robbin’s UNLEASH program is like the last few minutes of your video? 5% ? 2% ? I’m a little concerned… LOL…

Katie Freiling August 24, 2010 at 4:52 pm

Haha… I’d say about 20%. We were up and out of our seats every 30 mins or so dancing or doing something active! Great for focus and keeping attention!

Online Marketing August 24, 2010 at 8:44 pm

Thank you for giving the information.
—————-
kathy
Online Marketing´s last blog post ..Automotive Advertising Agencies Leverage Viral Marketing Through Social Media and

Cher Pearce August 25, 2010 at 9:59 am

Wow Wow Wow!! LOVED this video Katie, I seriously have to get myself to a Tony Robbins weekend SOON! Just watching your video, I could feel the energy in the room!
What an experience.

Your 3 points of your video were fantastic. and you explained them beautifully!

Keep doing a greay job! :-)

Cher
Cher Pearce´s last blog post ..Your friends SUCK

Cher Pearce August 25, 2010 at 10:00 am

What an experience.

Your 3 points of your video were fantastic. and you explained them beautifully!

Keep doing a great job! :-)

Cher
Cher Pearce´s last blog post ..Your friends SUCK

Shanna-lynne August 26, 2010 at 3:22 pm

So cool you posted about Tony Robbins! I was also at the event and there are a few times where you can just barely see me in your video – I was a few rows ahead of you and on the right!!! Such an amazing experience!! Life will never be the same!!!!! Anyone who is even contemplating going to one of his events – don’t think -just do! I am currently working on a blog to share with the world my experiences – I will keep you posted when its ready :) I have also heard T. Harv Eker’s courses are great – I am going to the one in Vancouver in November – check it out :)
Take care,
Shanna-lynne

Nicole August 26, 2010 at 9:30 pm

Ive been changing my emotional state in the NOW for years, course Ive been learning all this stuff for years lol I have tons of Tonys programs and stuff first Personal Power, I got right out of highschool, TIMELESS! Always helped me, yet I am also into Napolean Hill, and other great self-growth teachers.. I gotta say it looks kinda like a party of people not so sober ;) Course it looks like me when Im just unable to sit still to a fave song!

Tanisha August 27, 2010 at 9:00 am

Thanks for this Katie. Im am glad I have connected with you. You are a walking informational port and most of all you follow successful people. I will be plugging into your newsletter and following your steps to my success. Thank you Katie
Tanisha´s last blog post ..Why many continue to fail using social medi a Part 1

Mia DeBolt August 27, 2010 at 10:06 am

Really love your blog and your work. Thanks for sharing your experience with Tony. I’m a huge fan and aspire to attend one of his live events. Your interpretation of Tony’s lessons are powerful, simple, but valuable! It’s so easy to change our moods and state by simply following those 3 steps. I think what a lot of people forget is that our emotions are a choice. Thanks again for sharing!
Mia DeBolt´s last blog post ..SEO Marketing Tip 2

Steve Beisheim August 28, 2010 at 6:24 am

I know for me I thrive on intense physical exercise. I relax and get rid of excess adrenaline. Others seems to thrive with Yoga and Meditation. It depends on the person which type of exercise works best for them.

Also, when I focus on happier things, I instantly feel better.. Thank goodness we get to choose what we focus on. Writing a blog about the Law of Attraction helped me tremendously.
Steve Beisheim´s last blog post ..Law of Attraction 2

Linda G. Cox August 29, 2010 at 8:53 am

Katie~
Thank you for sharing! An awesome experience that I would have never experienced without you!! I believe to the core that what goes on inside is what comes out! I’m glad you shared your ‘take away’ with us! The 20% clip at the end was plenty!!
~Linda
Linda G. Cox´s last blog post ..6 Mosquito Netting Prevents Malaria and Saves Lives!

Christine August 29, 2010 at 10:28 am

When I saw that cute Jimmy Davis on the video I was immediately jealous that I wasn’t there! lol

Fun, energizing and inspiring stuff Katie! :)

Christine August 29, 2010 at 11:04 am

PS- I’m reading Awaken the Giant Within right now and getting tremendous value- I’m crazy about Tony Robbins so I really like this. I can’t wait to attend one of his events.

Mike Hobbs August 31, 2010 at 2:49 am

Awesome Katie, I will look at his next event. I would love to go to it…
Mike Hobbs´s last blog post ..Aweber vs TrafficWave Autoresponder Which one is really the most cost effective

David Duncan August 31, 2010 at 8:12 pm

Hey Katie, absolutely incredible … so important to take responsibility for how we feel and change it if needed … Cant wait to here what else you learned!

Paul Reimers September 4, 2010 at 6:41 pm

Physiology is so important and often we are so engaged in what we are doing or saying we forget things like our breathing or posture.

Yes, Tony is the man. I have his Personal Power program and went through it a number of times. I have never been to one of his live events yet, but I want to check one out soon. He is the one who introduced me to NLP where I have done a lot of personal work as well.
Paul Reimers´s last blog post ..Network Marketing as Internet Business- Can You Build Your Network Marketing Business Online

Dennis September 7, 2010 at 6:34 pm

I think its definitely important to keep doing things we are passionate about, just like you mentioned with your dancing. It’s so easy to forget the things that used to inspire us and get lost in the repetition of the “real world”. Energy is an unstoppable force, we will grow no matter what. Either negatively or positively we will grow. Great video!
Dennis´s last blog post ..The Reason Most People Never Make Money Online

Luis September 10, 2010 at 3:05 pm

This is awesome I love it. This desevers five tumps up
Luis´s last blog post ..Phentermine Adipex Side Effects

Carlos M. September 20, 2010 at 9:30 pm

Thanks for sharing, its really great to feel more energized :D
Carlos M.´s last blog post ..Demi Lovato Tells Americas Next Top Models She Was Bullied

Luis September 21, 2010 at 1:47 pm

Yes, I think the key part to be happy
Luis´s last blog post ..1200 Calorie Diet and Meal Plan for Weight Loss

Erika Dolnackova October 13, 2010 at 4:49 am

LOOOOOOOOOVED this blogpost!Sooooo energizing. I use all 3 techniques regularly. I wish I would exercise more regularly, but dancing for 10 minutes to my favorite songs does it every single time. :-)

On redefining the the meaning we attach to situations and people: Bashar has a great video about this if anyone is interested: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6U2z5IJrUk

Love and light Katie. Thank you!

My blogpost related to this topic: http://erikadolnackova.com/the-law-of-assumption/
Erika Dolnackova´s last blog post ..Tapping and creating wealth