A Little “Quote Love”… Share Your Favorite Quote :)

July 2, 2009

Who doesn’t love a good quote?  Quotes can be the most profound, the most enlightening, the most comedic, the most ironic, and the most thought-provoking words ever spoken in the human language!  Quotes can speak volumes and tie things together in such eloquent fashion, they literally go down in history! They can make us laugh, cry, love more, fear less, think deeper, and inspire us to reach new heights.

After watching all of the ‘Quote Love’ happening on Facebook and Twitter lately (Lots of people sharing lots of quotes!) , I thought it would be great to get everyone to share their favorite quote (or quotes) with the community here!  Let’s put together a compilation of the most empowering, inspirational, funny, and just flat-out BEST quotes around…

Let’s celebrate a little “Quote Love”!

Here are a few of my favorites:

“One who sees himself as everything is fit to be guardian of the world… One who loves himself as everyone is fit to be teacher of the world.” ~ Tao

“Abundance will shine through a mind that is aware of its own infinite nature” ~ The Secret

“We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned so as to live the life that is waiting for us.” ~ EM Forster

“It is better to live your own destiny imperfectly than to live an imitation of someone’s life with perfection” ~ The Baghavad Gita

“The meaning of life is to find your gift… The purpose of life is to give it away” ~ Joy J. Golliver

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace” ~ Jimi Hendrix

Now let’s hear yours!

Speak up and share your favorite quote for the benefit of everyone reading this!  Your participation is GREATLY appreciated and acknowledged! Leave a comment down below with a few of your favorites… And let’s see who can come up with the best ones!

• more A Little Quote Love... Share Your Favorite Quote :)

Jason Kerchner October 30, 2009 at 10:41 am

Never measure the height of a mountain until you have reached the top.

That one came from a fortune cookie! They’re usually silly, but I rather like that one.
.-= Jason Kerchner´s last blog ..Understanding Product Purchases, Investments and ROI =-.

Sherry Pringle November 5, 2009 at 6:06 pm

“Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.”

I came across this quote in 1999 when I was trying to get over my first love in high school…I still believe that’s true!

Raymond Reddy November 11, 2009 at 6:56 pm

Some of the greater things in life are unseen thats why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream…

Anonymous

Alex Lim November 14, 2009 at 11:44 am

“How You Do Anything, Is How You do Everything!”
.-= Alex Lim´s last blog ..The Perfect Internet Network Marketing System =-.

David Ellenberger November 15, 2009 at 7:19 am

Anyone can achieve their fullest potential. Who we are might be pre-determined, but the path we follow is always of our own choosing.

We should never allow our fears or the expectations of others to set the frontiers of our destiny.

Your destiny can’t be changed but it can be challenged. Every man is born as many men but dies as a single one.

Author Unknown

Sharon Hartman November 18, 2009 at 9:45 am

“You will never exhaust your capacity to grow toward your potential or run out of opportunities to help others”

Love this quote!!

Oren Pardes December 4, 2009 at 1:12 am

“Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.” – Albert Einstein

Oren Pardes December 4, 2009 at 1:51 am

There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.” – Edith Wharton
.-= Oren Pardes´s last blog ..Are you insane or just crazy (enough to succeed)? =-.

Linda G Cox January 7, 2010 at 3:51 pm

I have so many favorites! Here’s one ~It doesn’t matter how much you have, but how much you’ve shared with others~
.-= Linda G Cox´s last blog ..29 Ways to Combat Depression =-.

Linda G Cox January 7, 2010 at 3:56 pm

“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.” Aristotle
.-= Linda G Cox´s last blog ..29 Ways to Combat Depression =-.

Jeff Navarro January 8, 2010 at 5:39 pm

Here are a couple of my favorites:

“There are two basic motivating forces: fear and love. When we are afraid, we pull back from life. When we are in love, we open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement, and acceptance. We need to learn to love ourselves first, in all our glory and our imperfections. If we cannot love ourselves, we cannot fully open to our ability to love others or our potential to create. Evolution and all hopes for a better world rest in the fearlessness and open-hearted vision of people who embrace life.” –John Lennon

“He is able who thinks he is able.” —Buddha
.-= Jeff Navarro´s last blog ..Gypsy Soul – Who? =-.

Jay Kanik January 27, 2010 at 8:27 pm

How could I POSSIBLY give just one quote?!?

“Nurture your mind with great thoughts, for you will never go any higher than you think.”
– Benjamin Disraeli

“It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult task which, more than anything else, will affect its successful outcome.”
– William James

“I have had dreams and I have had nightmares, but I have conquered my nightmares because of my dreams.”
– Dr. Jonas Salk

and of course, I couldn’t leave out the Doctor:

“Unless someone like you
cares a whole awful lot,
nothing is going
to get better. It’s not.”
– Dr. Seuss

I LOVE quotes…this is not even close to how many I wanted to post…perhaps another day.

Jay

Mathew Morgenstein February 9, 2010 at 1:05 pm

Nice, informative article. I’ve found your page via Google and I’m really happy about the information you provide in your articles. I’ve skimmed through some of your posts and subscribed to your blog by adding your

Christiane February 11, 2010 at 1:38 pm

My favourite is “”Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you will land among the stars.” – Les Brown

and just today I read another one from that I love: “If You’re Going Through Hell, Don’t Stop, Keep Moving!” – Les Brown

and a very simple one I once had in a fortune cookie: “Keep smiling – somebody is watching you”

Clifton Hatfield February 17, 2010 at 11:03 pm

One of my all time favorite quotes has to be “It’s not about how to achieve your dreams, it’s about how to lead your life, … If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself, the dreams will come to you.” – Randy Pausch
.-= Clifton Hatfield´s last blog ..The F Word =-.

Fatma S. Al-Qallaf February 22, 2010 at 5:42 pm

My all time favorite quote is:
“Deep in the soul, below pain, below all the distraction of life, is a silence vast and grand…an infinite ocean of calm, which nothing can disturb.” ~ C.M.C. Quoted in R.M. Bucke

Garrett Miller March 6, 2010 at 5:59 pm

“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.” – Einstein

Best quote ever.
.-= Garrett Miller´s last blog ..Network Marketing vs Internet Marketing vs Attraction Marketing: Rumble in the Home-Based Business Jungle =-.

Stefan Picard March 8, 2010 at 10:55 am

For all you can buy, you will pay with a dream
(Stefan Picard)
.-= Stefan Picard´s last blog ..About “Shallow and Deep” =-.

Garrett Miller March 8, 2010 at 8:46 pm

“Forget about likes and dislikes. They are of no consequence. Just do what must be done. This may not be happiness but it is greatness.” – George Bernard Shaw
.-= Garrett Miller´s last blog ..How Were You Purple Today? =-.

Joseph Zavorski March 9, 2010 at 10:24 pm

“Success is failure turned inside out.” – From the poem titled “Don’t Quit” < another good quote as well

Garrett Miller March 11, 2010 at 2:33 am

“The mere fact that you have obstacles to overcome is in your favor…” – Robert Collier
.-= Garrett Miller´s last blog ..How Were You Purple Today? =-.

Shannon Tecson March 11, 2010 at 9:31 pm

So many of my favorites I see here too, but the one quote that has had a continual effect on my life is by Jim Rohn…”For things to change, I have to change, and for things to get better, I have to get better.”
Thank you to the community here for sharing so many incredible life changing quotes and words of wisdom to live by!
.-= Shannon Tecson´s last blog ..A Lesson Taken From The Movie "Alive" =-.

Garrett Miller March 12, 2010 at 2:25 am

You can do anything, but not everything. – David Allen
.-= Garrett Miller´s last blog ..How Were You Purple Today? =-.

Garrett Miller March 12, 2010 at 2:27 am

Oh and “Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the men of old; seek what they sought.” – Basho
.-= Garrett Miller´s last blog ..How Were You Purple Today? =-.

agustin March 14, 2010 at 11:19 pm

Life is not worth living without a goal to reach.

I am sure many people already said this before but I just got that out of my brain.

Also:

“Think big and your deeds will grow” This one is from an annonimous author of an old poem

Cheers!
.-= agustin´s last blog ..Como Promocionar tu Sitio y Conseguir Trafico Gratuito =-.

Garrett Miller March 15, 2010 at 3:06 pm

“It is not necessary to change. Survival is not mandatory.” Dr. W. Edwards Deming
.-= Garrett Miller´s last blog ..How Were You Purple Today? =-.

Sandhan March 16, 2010 at 4:19 am

“When we’re thinking the thoughts we should be thinking, there’ll be no space for the ones we shouldn’t be thinking.” ~ Tinuola Aregbesola

Mel Auret March 16, 2010 at 9:56 am

“In the end it’s not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away”

I love that quote – amazing blog Katie, keep up the good work!
In health and abundance xx
.-= Mel Auret´s last blog ..Mar 16, Contact Me =-.

Garrett Miller April 6, 2010 at 12:41 pm

“There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.” – Albert Einstein
.-= Garrett Miller´s last blog ..Blogging Takes Time =-.

Julie Pelaez April 7, 2010 at 9:40 am

“Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing.” —Helen Keller

Venus :) April 13, 2010 at 4:04 pm

What an awesome idea! I love wise quotes!

‘An integral being knows without going,
sees without looking
and accomplishes without doing.’
~Lao Tzu
.-= Venus :)´s last blog ..The Power & Speed Of My Tribe =-.

Dineen Jogola April 20, 2010 at 9:13 am

“Your past is not your potential. In any hour you can choose to liberate the future… Ultimately we know deeply that the other side of every fear is freedom.”

SO true, who isn’t a sucker for a good quote!

Nanette Saylor April 22, 2010 at 6:20 am

Enjoying adding to the conversation. Here’s one of my favorites on taking inspired action:

“You should know now that a man of knowledge lives by acting, not by thinking about acting, nor by thinking about what he will think when he has finished acting. A man of knowledge chooses a path with heart and follows it.”
– Carlos Castaneda, A Separate Reality

and on Dreams:
“Never let anyone steal your dream.
It’s YOUR dream, not theirs!” ~Dan Zadra

In the spirit of wisdom, wellness and prosperity, I wish you well–
Nanette

Susan Redmon April 22, 2010 at 2:34 pm

“If a man does not make new acquaintances as he advances through life, he will soon find himself left alone. A man, sir, should keep his friendship in constant repair.” ~ Samuel Johnson

[And yes, ladies, this applies to us as well!]

James Parmis April 24, 2010 at 10:25 am

Here’s my love quote Katie:

“Always remember to forget troubles that pass your way but NEVER forget to remember the blessings that come each day.”

Have a nice day Katie :-)
.-= James Parmis´s last blog ..How to Find Help for the Home Based Business =-.

Siv Cathrin April 25, 2010 at 12:09 am

“What ever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” Napolean Hill

Maria April 25, 2010 at 12:52 am

Oh dear Katie – I have so many ‘favourite’ quotes, but here is one that I feel is especially empowering.

“What other people think of me is none of my business”.

You see once you accept that, you can move on with your life with absolute courage.

James Parmis April 25, 2010 at 4:26 am

Hello Katie!

“Be brave. Even if you’re not, pretend to be. No one can tell the difference.”

Cheers! :-)
.-= James Parmis´s last blog ..How to Find Help for the Home Based Business =-.

Amanda April 26, 2010 at 3:13 pm

Just found this quote thanks to a friend who is taking on a new job… I loved it!

“And the time came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.” -Anais Nan
.-= Amanda´s last blog ..How To Create Life-Long Wealth By Doing What You LOVE =-.

Kaye Running April 27, 2010 at 10:00 am

Simply, ‘Life is a Gift…Unwrap It!’

Cyndie Mitchell April 28, 2010 at 3:53 pm

“Tomorrow is the most important thing in life…

It Comes into us at midnight very clean. It’s perfect

when it arrives and it puts itself into our hands.

It hopes we’ve learned something from yesterday.”
John Wayne

Rhandell Mitchell April 28, 2010 at 4:34 pm

You don’t have to be great to get started…. but you have to get started to be great!
.-= Rhandell Mitchell´s last blog ..Network Marketing – Is It Really Better Than A J.O.B? (Pt.1) =-.

Melody Granger April 28, 2010 at 8:17 pm

“At the end of the day only kindness matters.”

“Attachment to things drops away by itself when you no longer seek to find yourself in them.” Eckhart Tolle

I just came across the second quote yesterday from a friend on Twitter. Since I am an organizer, I LOVE IT!

Lee Wise May 1, 2010 at 7:03 pm

Okay, just caught this, and since the original was a “love quote,” I’ll just begin with one of my own. Love writing quotes.

Love celebrates life, promotes unity, supports in loss, and encourages in between everything else. ©Lee Wise

Lee Wise May 2, 2010 at 4:36 am

Here’s another one I wrote in recent days…

Character is a life long pursuit with the potential of longer than life influence. ©Lee Wise
.-= Lee Wise´s last blog ..Renegade Professional eBook Contest with Jerry Chen =-.

Tom Schueneman May 4, 2010 at 7:12 pm

“Imagination is more important than knowledge”
-Albert Einstein
.-= Tom Schueneman´s last blog ..Controversial Study Questioning CO2 Sequestration Stirs Heated Reaction From Clean Coal Proponents =-.

Tracy May 6, 2010 at 2:37 pm

“You get what you expect”

This was given to us by our coach in our Group Coaching Session
.-= Tracy´s last blog ..New Theme: Bueno =-.

Toni King May 10, 2010 at 12:00 am

One of the most responsible things we can do as adults, is to become more of a child. ‘Wayne Dyer’
.-= Toni King´s last blog ..Taking Time Out. =-.

Jack Metcalf May 11, 2010 at 8:56 pm

“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.” – John Quincy Adams

Katie, you are a true example of a leader. Thanks for all you are doing. Hope to meet you one day.
.-= Jack Metcalf´s last blog ..If You Are Going To Teach, Teach From The Heart =-.

david sneen May 18, 2010 at 10:21 pm

“He who is in love with himself will have no rivals.” Benjamin Franklin