Launching Your Business To The Next Level (My Cancun Update)

I was just in Cancun, Mexico for an all women’s mastermind retreat…

And boy oh boy… was it POWERFUL! I have some great takeaways to share with you about how to truly launch your business to the next level (plus some great footage of beautiful Cancun!)…

So again, stay tuned!  More information about how you can get access to this same kind of transformational coaching coming your way soon!  And I’d love to hear your comments below, so give me a shout out!

icon wink Launching Your Business To The Next Level (My Cancun Update)

To Your Ultimate Success,

AD7284B544DA527F4F71B7C89166F25F Launching Your Business To The Next Level (My Cancun Update)

• more Launching Your Business To The Next Level (My Cancun Update)

Keith Everett September 24, 2010 at 1:14 pm

Thank you for sharing your video of Cancun. I found this very enlightning, especialnly for someone who has never been to Mexico.

I find your posts very informative and look forward to many more.

Keith
Keith Everett´s last blog post ..How To Make Money Creating KILLER Free Reports…

Chuck September 24, 2010 at 1:24 pm

That is a really beautiful resort. It is funny since Mexico is a poor country. Also I did not see lots of people there. I like places that have lots and lots of people. It sounds like it was the kind of meeting that you needed.

Also it is good that you are going to be working with some people. I know that you can be more successful with other uses of your time but you are successful enough that you can help other people to be successful. At least women do not have to be concened with getting breast cancer anymore.
Chuck´s last blog post ..Latest News- Breast Cancer Cured! Treatment and Prevention

Vincent Czaplyski September 24, 2010 at 1:39 pm

As someone who attends a fair number of conferences and specialty events all over the world each year, I can say for sure that it’s important to step aside from your daily routine and get some high energy, big picture brain expansion sessions like what you experienced in Cancun going on.

This is especially true if you’re a one person act like many home business entrepreneurs are today.

Go out and get some new perspectives and ways of looking at things and that will fire you up big time (as you obviously are from your video Katie).

I’ve been fortunate to attend some great events this year with some fantastic mentors, with a couple more to come before I close out the year. Masterminding with others is the best way to unleash the big ideas that are already within you.
Vincent Czaplyski´s last blog post ..Scribe WordPress Plugin for Better SEO

Golda Smith September 24, 2010 at 2:34 pm

Hi Katie! It seems that you had a blast in Cancun but more importantly you had a positive mind shift. Mentor-ship is one area that I believe so many people over look. It is critical in life to surround your self with people who have achieved what you want in life, be it financial, spiritual, health or any other area.
I read some of the comments above and people have already decided that they can’t afford your coaching, not even realizing that they can’t afford not to get it. We make decisions every day based on emotion and don’t even realize the opportunity that could totally change their lives for the better. Fantastic post Katie.

Golda Smith

willie robertson September 24, 2010 at 3:48 pm

Thanks for sharing the Cancun footage, love that music, lots of energy.

It is great that you and the other ladies were able to get together and network and share with one another.

Also thank you for sharing the luv on your blog and helping us up and coming newbies.

Appreciate your energy,

Willie

Kerry Tepedino September 24, 2010 at 3:57 pm

Awesome Katie! xo Kerry

Skye King September 24, 2010 at 4:11 pm

Was waiting to see when you’d step up and in:)

Awesome-let it shine!

-Skye
Skye King´s last blog post ..DNA Foundation Demi Moore &amp Ashton Kutcher

Damayanthi September 24, 2010 at 4:33 pm

Wow… personal coaching from you.
I will keep my eyes peeled for that, just worried about the time difference we have. Please give us the time that you are going to open for registration in advance.

btw. lovely resort
Damayanthi´s last blog post ..90 Day Business Plans – You Got To Be Flexible Sometimes

Evanne Dorman September 24, 2010 at 6:54 pm

Super video! It’s so fun to watch other people’s travel videos to see where to visit! I thought this was all girls…I saw a few guys? You are right on target with people that are struggling and hiring a mentor and not just to help them generate traffic. I never saw myself as an Internet Marketing coach and mentor until I attended a live Internet Marketing event (and met YOU!) and I hired a mentor!

Gloria Woodruff September 24, 2010 at 7:02 pm

I really appreciate your enthusiasm and sparkle. It is so inspiring. Keep it up!

Kayla September 24, 2010 at 7:19 pm

I just shared your blog on my FB, and I want to tell you that I was Happy to do so. :-) I think you’re Beautiful and Amazing, and you always inspire me.

And glad you received so much from your trip to Cancun! That must have been so much fun!

Just recently I, too, discovered Maria Forleo… Wow. Awesome lady. Love her comedic personality and sense of warmth and ingenuity.

Much love,
Kayla

David Gardner September 24, 2010 at 7:59 pm

Hey Katie!

Cancun is great! what a great place to meet and get down to business on a personal level with people.

Dave Gardner

Linda G. Cox September 24, 2010 at 8:11 pm

Katie~
I love seeing how you discover new information and immediately come home and share it with us! I saw the day you uploaded your movie on YouTube! I didn’t have time to watch it then, so I’m just seeing it for the first time right now! Thank you for thinking of us and sharing your insights!

I think it’s cool that you are feeling motivated to reach out to others this way! I’m sure who ever you choose will be uplifted and both your lives will be improved!
~Linda
Linda G. Cox´s last blog post ..Multiple Sclerosis- Walking Update- Sep 1- 2010

Wendy Hewlett September 24, 2010 at 10:27 pm

LOVED the video of the resort in Cancun … I used to live in Cozumel (way back when) and it makes me want to jump on a plane and head down there!!
What a great concept … a holistic approach to personal growth and achieving success! Love it!!

Wendy
Wendy Hewlett´s last blog post ..Using FanPage Engine to Create Custom Tabs

Victor N September 25, 2010 at 7:16 am

Thanks for sharing your video on Cancun. I have been to Cancun
on a cruise before unfortunately I didn’t go beyond the tourist area

Nancy Burke Barr, JD September 25, 2010 at 7:33 am

You are so giving and care so much about your followers! It is really amazing. I can see the glow emanating from deep within you and the positive energy is just flowing from the screen!

That is fabulous that you will be coaching. Those lucky people will grow and blossom. Can’t wait to hear more!

Lots of love,

Mentor Mama

anita September 25, 2010 at 7:54 am

Hello! Yep….sounds really good to me! I would be so honored and I’m open for direction and guidance! :) I look forward to hearing about it…..:)

Love,
Anita

Eric Burnett September 25, 2010 at 7:59 am

Hey Katie, I really respect the way that you care about and give back to your followers. You are a true personal guidance coach & mentor. I’m always stoked about hearing what you are up to next.

Thanks for giving this industry so much value.

Keep rockin’

Eric Burnett
Eric Burnett´s last blog post ..Just Click Six Creates Free Viral Targeted Traffic Instantly

Dave September 25, 2010 at 2:49 pm

Oh Katie, timing is…. yet some as yourself, we do make time for, as much as we can. Thanks.Video really well done… We are gearing up for next weekend in Las Vegas for MLSP. Wife with me this time, and last time there, was the No Excuses Seminar and my entry to learn of this whole world YOU-Katie, flow like music and art in. Was too too good to learn of you there, and all the others. Let us see what next week brings !

Ryan K September 25, 2010 at 6:35 pm

I’m jealous! That looked like a sweet resort. And the water like the womb of the world… Your points are well taken and deffinately my biggest challenge right now. Without anyone to hold you accountable and or to mix ideas with it is really a struggle to get anything done.

It would be such an honor to have the opportunity to be guided by the likes of you and I could only wish to be in the financial spot in my life to take advantage of offer to help guide a few lucky individuals. I will continue to work at it and see what manifests and if I am truly supposed to be under your guidance I will be.

Thanks sister!
Ryan K

Gary Lang September 25, 2010 at 7:29 pm

Sounds like you had a lot of fun, I’ll be sure to let my friends know about your new personal mentoring.

Vickie September 25, 2010 at 7:54 pm

Hello Katie

Great video and I love Mexico. I want to say that I think you are right when you talk about having a mentor and being able to bounce questions off of them. I understand that a lot of people do not understand the definition between a mentor and a coach. For me the difference is so significant that I would like to share it.

A mentor is someone who has done the thing you’re looking to do and makes the money you want to make, having the lifestyle you want to create.

A coach can simply be someone with a diploma or certification from a coaching school only.

It is important to understand and know the difference because people are selling knowledge vs. experience a lot of the time and there is a big difference between the two.

Mentors sell their experience, many coaches try to sell knowledge and have no real experience, this type of coaching is sold a lot on the internet. The number of internet coaches that want to sell knowledge and hope to become mentors by selling that knowledge is growing daily….I think this won’t work for either person, the coach or the client.

That is also why I think it is exciting to have you mentoring people because you walk your talk and have been to where most of your clients want to go. This is experience vs knowledge.

To get to the next level always requires going through your beliefs and old thinking habits, discarding what does not serve you anymore and aligning with a new vision for yourself. I think you do this and then share your experience with us…and it’s GREAT!

thank you for your post and I look forward to reading more

Vickie
Vickie´s last blog post ..Do You Have the Leadership it Takes to be a Home Based Business Owner Answer these 10 Questions

Allison Stone September 25, 2010 at 7:57 pm

Wow thanks for the great video Katie! You are right on so many levels. We get so caught up in generating traffic and getting leads that we sometimes fail to think about our personal growth too.

And the resort was gorgeous!!

-Allison

Kantrese Smith September 25, 2010 at 10:08 pm

Hi Katie– Get Excited & Stay Excited!!

Wow!! The resort is GORGEOUS!!! I so want to be jealous of that– but no jealous bones in my body :0) LOL… I will see that place one day soon! You really look like you had a “fantabulous” time there. I am sooo EXCITED and ANXIOUS to hear more about what you learned. Thank you so much for thinking about all of us. You’re so giving! I have enjoyed learning so much from you these past months– its been a real blessing!

Blessings, Love & Light…
“Inspire. Encourage. Empower.”
Kantrese Smith´s last blog post ..Top 4 Ways to Use Video Email to Captivate Your Audience and Increase Your Leads

Alan Cinqmars September 26, 2010 at 7:24 am

Hello Katie and thanks for the great vid. As usual,you inspire me and everyone that you touch. Can’t wait for the update on your coaching program. Hope this isn’t just for the ladies out there?
Thanks again,
Alan Cinqmars
Alan Cinqmars´s last blog post ..Are you being Poisoned by an Unhealthy Colon

Steven Downward September 26, 2010 at 8:26 am

That is really cool.
First, that sounded like a wonderful way to spend a week. Having a mastermind in Cancun, all you you talking about the blockages and the self boundaries that you’ve out up around your business and yourself. Totally cool.
Second, the fact that you are going to be doing 1 on 1 coaching is big. The fact that we could get access to you personally, that’s big.
Thanks for this post and looking forward to next week.
Steve
Steven Downward´s last blog post ..Tube Blaster Pro – What Has It Done For Me

David Tatley September 26, 2010 at 10:33 am

Hi,

Love the site, may I ask what plugins you use for the facebook/twitter share buttons at the top of the posts?

I love your site, your videos are amazing, and a I really enjoyed the video letting us know just how much you earnt in your first year online.

Your amazing

Dave

Katie Freiling September 28, 2010 at 3:20 pm

Tweetmeme and FB share :)

Swapnil Ajgaonkar September 26, 2010 at 2:04 pm

YOu bet the reasort’s beautiful. And I think what wanted to convey in this video about having a mentor is like having a camp-guide who’ll mould you inside-out on a personal level & improve the (mental)roots which lead to improved (practical)fruits ! (how’s that for a rhyme)

Grace Mitchell September 26, 2010 at 5:41 pm

Hi Katie fantastic as always, you are never short of amazing.
thank you much.

To make money online, you need to be trained first.
Tips for working moms
Grace Mitchell´s last blog post ..How to Make Money Online- Get Trained First

Mike Mulanax September 26, 2010 at 6:23 pm

The resort looked like a beautiful place, but the one thing that stood out the most was THE LACK OF PEOPLE. Where was everyone?

Katie Freiling September 28, 2010 at 3:20 pm

Haha, that was the beauty of it! Very private :)

KerryBeare September 26, 2010 at 7:21 pm

Great Inspiration – I just want to jump into that pool… it looked lovely and sitting on the beach..mmm nice!

I have a mentor/coach for my small business and it has been amazing to get imput into your business and how to have some provide insights and ways of looking at things that you didnt even think of.

Looking to implement more vacations and resorts into my future as a reward for business goals.

Thaanks Katie
From Kerry Beare (Down Under – Australia)
KerryBeare´s last blog post ..How to Connect with your Target Market in Social Media

Curt Bizelli September 26, 2010 at 11:12 pm

Thanks Katie, for that beautiful tour of your resort. I have to go there sometime :-)
Curt Bizelli´s last blog post ..“You Were Born Rich” By Bob Proctor FAMOUS FOR “The Secret” Thank You for all of your Happy B-Day Wishes!!!

Jeanette September 27, 2010 at 1:25 am

Hi Katie again:)

Yes you are totally right! Having a mentor and someone who is more successful than you are really the key to success! It helps you in so many ways! Also to have people that have the same mindset as you are so wonderful! It really brings your forward and helps you to move on, no matter if you are stuck or not! You are really a good mentor so the people who will work with you can consider themselves as lucky! Keep up the good work and once again thank you for all the value that you share!

Jeanette
Jeanette´s last blog post ..The secret behind a good receiver

Jon Mroz September 27, 2010 at 5:13 am

Great info Katie. Cancun looks amazing and looking forward to hearing about your new project.
Jon Mroz´s last blog post ..From A to Z- The Marketing Process Explained… A Look At The Bigger Picture

Monica D. Williams September 27, 2010 at 7:16 am

Hi Katie! Thank you for sharing your Cancun footage! It was a treat to get that viewing of the beautiful resort, and I look forward to hearing about your personal coaching program. I am thrilled about the presence of successful women in this industry, and you are a “virtual” mentor of mine! I have learned a great deal from you just by watching your videos, visiting your blog, reading the manifesto, and I would love the opportunity to be personally mentored by you. Thanks for being! One Love!
Monica D. Williams´s last blog post ..1 Social Media Tip To Make You More Attractive!

Jennifer Beaumont-Whyte September 27, 2010 at 7:28 am

Our beautiful Katie is at it again!

Thank you so much – you are truly an inspiration!

I do believe in Master Mind groups that have an affinity. I’ve learnt that you can’t do it all on your own. As a Coach it’s vital to connect with others who have similar challenges and can help you resolve them from their own experiences. I’m getting together with a group this evening. I’ll let you know my outcome.
Jennifer BW x
Jennifer Beaumont-Whyte´s last blog post ..“RIP Retirement” – What’s your Plan B

Rose Goddess September 27, 2010 at 2:20 pm

FUN!! Being surrounded by mentors and people who support and desire your success is so crucial… not only for business, but in all areas of life. You are adorable Katie! May you have everything you desire!
Rose Goddess´s last blog post ..Space of Love

Laticia September 27, 2010 at 6:55 pm

I’m glad you had a great time in Mexico. I have been to Cancun and it’s a great place. It’s even better when you can go to a wonderful location and be inspired by others.

-Laticia
Laticia´s last blog post ..A New Science In Network Marketing

Theresa Jordan - Internet Marketer Coach September 27, 2010 at 9:01 pm

It is very beautiful there. Thanks for sharing your video with us. You are very inspirational and I can’t wait for what else you have to share with us.
Theresa Jordan – Internet Marketer Coach´s last blog post ..Social Media Marketing – Using Facebook To Market Your Business

Suzie Cheel September 27, 2010 at 9:10 pm

Brilliant Katie,

What you are saying is spot on- we can’t do it alone and to have a coach/mentor who where you want to uplevel to makes such a difference.
you are a great role model
Suzie Cheel´s last blog post ..Luis Angel Diaz- Memory in The Cells

Ramon Polo September 28, 2010 at 1:42 am

Awesome, Katie!

I’ve been following you and learning from you, and can’t wait to get that opportunity to be coached by you! ;)

Luis September 28, 2010 at 1:09 pm

I glad you enjoy your time in Cancun is a great place to recharge the batteries
Luis´s last blog post ..1200 Calorie Diet and Meal Plan for Weight Loss

Carlos M. September 28, 2010 at 1:12 pm

This is great Katie, thanks for sharing
Carlos M.´s last blog post ..Demi Lovato Tells Americas Next Top Models She Was Bullied

Robert Clark September 28, 2010 at 7:45 pm

Cool footage and music!
Robert Clark´s last blog post ..MLM Lead Generation Company – Targeted Leads

Sander September 30, 2010 at 1:47 pm

Helllo Katie

I love all your posts, I have learned lot from you. But there’s something i want to ask from you, as I did not found a e-mail where to write to you and twitter only allows to send 140 messages i wanted to ask, how you upload your videos to your blog, what plugins your using, it just i have been struggelin with my blog about a week to upload videos from my server not from youtube. I if you can, then please help me.

You can answer me to here or if you have time send me a e-mail: Sander@sandermaasik.com

Sander´s last blog post ..We Can Be Powerful

Dan September 30, 2010 at 2:55 pm

Isn’t it great to have the fire lit inside of you again.
Listening to you reminded me of a mastermind weekend we had a few years back up on Sundance Mountain in Utah. I too came back invigorated and wanting to share just like you did Katie. Thank You!
I would be honored to have you as my coach. Shine On!
Dan´s last blog post ..3 Simple Things that Keep You From Success – Part 1

Ken Pickard October 1, 2010 at 12:42 pm

I have to tell you this was an awesome video. as you may know travel is a hot button of mine… as well as many other people I’m sure. But one thing I noticed, besides the beautiful grounds was the lack of people.

This strikes me on two levels. I want to be there when there aren’t to many other people around, but I want more people to experience this for themselves.

Additionally, I enjoyed listening to the excitement and passion you have for helping others reach their potential. I can’t wait to hear who gets to work with you.

Ken Pickard
The Network Dad
Ken Pickard´s last blog post ..Goal Setting vs Goal Winning

betty crocker recipes October 1, 2010 at 2:05 pm

Emma barrett October 8, 2010 at 10:23 am

Hmmmmm so wonderful for you, I love Marie, doing Bschool right now and can only imagine getting together with a group of wonderful inspired ladies.
Look forward to your insights…
Emma
Emma barrett´s last blog post ..3 Powerful Steps To Become A Top Earner In Monitium

Lori Robertson October 10, 2010 at 2:17 pm

Can’t wait until you open up your coaching, I would love to be mentored my such an awesome rockstar in the industry. The video has inspired me to keep looking within myself to find everything I need.

Lori