Launching Your Business To The Next Level (My Cancun Update)

I was just in Cancun, Mexico for an all women’s mastermind retreat…

And boy oh boy… was it POWERFUL! I have some great takeaways to share with you about how to truly launch your business to the next level (plus some great footage of beautiful Cancun!)…

So again, stay tuned!  More information about how you can get access to this same kind of transformational coaching coming your way soon!  And I’d love to hear your comments below, so give me a shout out!

icon wink Launching Your Business To The Next Level (My Cancun Update)

To Your Ultimate Success,

AD7284B544DA527F4F71B7C89166F25F Launching Your Business To The Next Level (My Cancun Update)

• more Launching Your Business To The Next Level (My Cancun Update)

Physician Assistant September 23, 2010 at 10:18 pm

As always I really love your video updates. You have inspired me on so many levels. This video is no exception.

Thanks for sharing,

Dave
Physician Assistant´s last blog post ..Physician Assistant Student Interview

Ryan Yokome September 23, 2010 at 10:37 pm

What up What up Katie!

You’re looking great! Lots of life :)

Beautiful place. I’ve never been to Mexico before, thinking I might head down there. Love how you took us on a tour!

Was there anyone there?? LOL. Looked super chill.

Glad to have you back and had the chance to do some awesome masterminding. You rock Katie.
Ryan Yokome´s last blog post ..The Unified Tribe Bonus Giveaway

Damayanthi September 23, 2010 at 11:41 pm

Your video updates are great always full of ideas and energy thanks
Damayanthi´s last blog post ..free movies online free dvd downloads watch free movies online free movie download software free movie downloads 300 free video downloads free m

Jennifer May September 24, 2010 at 12:20 am

Hey Katie! Awww… it looked amazing! I actually stayed in Playa Del Carmen about this time last year and it was ABSOLUTELY gorgeous! The resort we stayed in truly left me speechless and it was such a great time to release, relax and refocus.

I will say that what you share has been a HUGE driving force to my quick success the last couple of months. That just listening and being a part of your community and your mentoring has ultimately opened my eyes to combining what I already knew with a higher consciousness! It has opened doors that I am still AMAZED are here and I want to thank you for that! :)

I am excited to see what you have to share soon and the details on it. Amanda Marie had the pleasure of working with you one on one and is a great friend and business partner of mine… so I know the results that are attained from your coaching. (Amanda Marie is proof)Looking forward to what you will be opening up to a select few!

Thanks for the awesome video and beautiful message! HUGS!
Jennifer May´s last blog post ..Life Is Forever Changing… Are You Changing With It

Denise September 24, 2010 at 1:00 am

Cancun looked absolutely gorgeous, I bet you could have stayed there for a few more weeks!

It’s because of Marie Forleo why I found out about you and through you, a whole new world opened up to me :)

It became obvious to me a short while ago that just learning specific skills to build your business wasn’t enough in becoming successful as there were things that I had learned but still had not made any progress.

Still working on ‘those things’ but now i’m in the right place and on the right track!

Thanks for sharing this wonderful info with us.

Denise
Denise´s last blog post ..Behind the Scenes of a WordPress Blog

Bob Clarke September 24, 2010 at 4:44 am

Great video Katie… thanks! Rosemary and I are heading down to Cancun next week as well… can’t wait.

I agree that it’s important to find a mentor who is more successful and have what we want… this is the fastest way to take your business and your life to the next level.
Bob Clarke´s last blog post ..Promote Yourself and Share What You Do

Val Wilcox September 24, 2010 at 4:47 am

The best way to move forward is to look to a mentor/coach who is steps ahead of you in a journey close to yours. Both Masterminding with peers and those you inspire to emulate brings so much energy and support in your life.

Val :)
Val Wilcox´s last blog post ..Coming From Ground and Center

Cindy September 24, 2010 at 4:53 am

Thanks so much Katie for all you do and for all the great information you put out for us to benefit from. I’m eagerly awaiting your next video update!! :-)
Cindy´s last blog post ..Obesity- Defining the “Real” Problem

Bob White September 24, 2010 at 4:54 am

Hi Katie – Thanks for the “taste of Cancun” – it gave me a 3 minute mini-escape for the daily routine

Please continue to do that – Leonardo DaVinci wrote “take some time far away from home now and then to get a clear perspective from afar where problems become smaller; return rested and rejuvenated.

I currently take one 24 hour period each week with NO BUSINESS – plan to expand that to one week per month and one month per year(probably December) as my business expands (Mark Victor Hansen expounds on the value of regular R &R)

thanks again Katie – you look terrific (but then you always do)

Dave September 24, 2010 at 4:59 am

You’re full of life as always. Great resort and I’m sure you must have had an incredible time. Really looking forward to hearing your announcement next week.

Keep smiling.

Dave.
Dave´s last blog post ..“EzineArticles WordPress Plugin”

Angela September 24, 2010 at 4:59 am

Oh I love Cancun!!!! Thanks for sharing that on the video! I agree with you 100% that you need to have a great mentor and coach to look learn from. I think people are really going to benefit from your private coaching becuase you always give such great value and information.
Thanks Katie!
Angela´s last blog post ..How to Not Over-Promise and Under-Deliver

Amanda September 24, 2010 at 4:59 am

Looks like you had the place to yourself Katie! I’m sure it was amazing! I am definitely interested in your one-on-one coaching!

Looking forward to the update! :)
Amanda´s last blog post ..GetResponse Web Forms Are HERE! Brief Tutorial

Anderson Goncalves September 24, 2010 at 5:02 am

Glad to hear about your trip and your good time in Cancun! Indeed, connecting with the right people in business and life is an inportant factor for one’s success and advancement. Thanks for sharing your inspiration with us! I have been applying some of the tips that I’ve learned from you in this short period of time and I am seeing positive results.

Make it a great day!

Anderson Goncalves :)
Anderson Goncalves´s last blog post ..How to Build Your List Giving Away Free Reports

johnvdenley September 24, 2010 at 5:03 am

Just want to know what tips you have for actually finding this Mentor/Coach Ive known that I needed this for about the last 12 months, but I have as yet been unable to find a decent Coach that will really help me move in the right direction.

My big problem is that I don’t have a lot of money at the moment (hence why I need someone to help)

Thanks,
John

Katie Freiling September 24, 2010 at 10:03 am

Hi John, you want to look for someone who has created results that you are looking to create… someone who inspires you and whom you resonate with… and someone who knows how to ask the right questions to bring out the best in you. As far as pricing goes, the more successful the coach, usually the more they will charge. This is honestly the best investment you can possibly make (speaking from experience… I paid $3k for coaching when I first got started when I was $30k in debt). So my suggestion would be to figure out a way to make it work… and/or find someone who is willing to coach you within your budget. :)

TJ Chambers September 24, 2010 at 10:19 am

Thats Great Advice Katie! There is a difference between a need and a want. When you need something, you find a way to get it no matter what. If you want something, well, you may or may not go after it and just keep looking.
TJ Chambers´s last blog post ..Sep 22- SiteBuildit Ken Evoys Sitesellcom SBI!

Amit September 24, 2010 at 5:08 am

Hi Katie ,
It’s really awesome video and really a good presentation with good pictures and photos ,I really like this …

Amit´s last blog post ..Thesis 18 Review

Kirschan Blyden September 24, 2010 at 5:08 am

Seems like you had a blast in Mexico. :-)

I wholeheartedly agree with you.. Having mentors in your life/business that can hep you to stretch beyond even what you think is possible is key to having breakthrough success… and you’re right The best way to do that is to find a coach/mentor that is more successful than you are.

I would add one more thing to that though.. You also need an accountability partner. This is someone that will hold you accountable to the goals/tasks/ etc.. that you set with your coach for your business. This has to be someone that you respect but can not be someone who will be soft with you. They have to be able/willing to bring the “tough love” to PUSH you past your issues – procrastination, excuses, limiting beliefs or whatever your particular issues are and hold you absolutely accountable to your daily/weekly/monthly/yearly goals/ tasks/plan of action that you set for your business..

With a both strong mentor and a Strong Accountability partner in place your business should go vertical..

Katie, I love what you do… Keep being the awesome inspiration that you are…

To the top,

Kirschan Blyden
Kirschan Blyden´s last blog post ..FDI Voice Training- Simple Business Plan For Success by Terrence Hawkins

Anita September 24, 2010 at 5:13 am

Hey Katie….wow that sounds really great! You’ve been a huge source of inspiration for me and have not plugged into a system per say. I’ve just browsed around looking for what I needed. I totally agree with you…..going from the whole to parts instead of parts to whole would greatly help so many. I recently decided to do this full time, letting an 11 years teaching career go, to live a more authentic life. I have many amazing connections with people online so far…..those like you…and I….love the energy! I am so excited about the future :). Currently, I’m struggling with implementing my marketing aspect into my blog…

Love,
Anita

steph September 24, 2010 at 5:44 am

Thanks for your reminder. I know this is something I have been looking for and…I would love to hire you but….I am afraid not to afford it LOL!!!! Thanks anyway and love hear from you , JB and Kantrese each time it’s possible. You make me think positive right away !
Best regards from France
Steph

Sonny Lanorias September 24, 2010 at 5:44 am

Nice post and as usual very nice video! Thanks for sharing… You defintely WOWed me on both your content and the video of cancun resort. Defintely a very very beautiful resort and I hope one can I can go there with my family..

In regards to your content, I totally agree with you that coaching is critical to your business success. I know this because I am a coach myself and most of my students are either lost, still struggling and don’t know where to start. So yes a coach is a must if you want to be successful in this business.

Thanks again :)
Sonny Lanorias´s last blog post ..How To Create A New Post For Your WordPress Blog

Ray Bordley September 24, 2010 at 5:49 am

Would love to mastermind with you Katie! Looking forward to your announcements! : )

Peter John Lawrence September 24, 2010 at 5:53 am

Hi Katie, Glad to receive your Video.
What a great place at Cancun.
Rearding your points about “being deeper then traffic methods and ‘how to’ teachings” I totally agree with you.

Have you read “Unstoppable”?
You used that word and I thought you might like to read the book.
It is many stories assembled into a great book.
BTW your camera presence is excellent
Kind regards
Peter
P.S. Please can you move the camera more slowly for the next trip.
Peter John Lawrence´s last blog post ..Who is Peter John Lawrence updated Thu Sep 23 2010 5-28 pm CDT

grace September 24, 2010 at 5:56 am

Hi Katie, that is awesome! I love your tour and the content from this video is worth hundred of dollar, but you love to share, I do appriciate you and I am going to use and recommend it to my friends. http://www.gracemitchellonline.com
grace´s last blog post ..How to Make Money Online- Get Trained First

Milla September 24, 2010 at 6:09 am

Thanks Katie for your video. I absolutely love those kinds of retreats that you are talking about :) Makes me smile to see your hotel :)

I am interested in your coaching so tell me more about it!

I know I have no gravatar or blog given, but that will come in just a few days :)

Lots of love to you!

Fathi Ridwan Basalamah September 24, 2010 at 6:12 am

Katie …Amazing…….as always……:)

Ellen Marketing For 6 Figures September 24, 2010 at 6:48 am

Thanks Katie, how great to go to Mexico that is one of my destinations to visit. The resort looks great. Yes makes sense to have that support of a coach. The most successful people in the world have a coach. Great to see you are doing personal coaching,you will help many. Ellen

Hawaii Mortgage Banker September 24, 2010 at 7:36 am

Beautiful resort for a beautiful lady, mahalo for the post
Hawaii Mortgage Banker´s last blog post ..Foreclosures Hit All-time High in Hawaii

Roz Pearcy September 24, 2010 at 7:42 am

Wow Cancun looked amazing! Sounds like you had a phenomenal time and learned so much…looking forward to next week and what you have to say!
Roz Pearcy´s last blog post ..Learning from a 6-Year Old Girl About the POWER of Daily Affirmations

Allan Stevens September 24, 2010 at 8:11 am

Small world, my girlfriend and I we’re in Cancun from Sept 17 through the 22nd staying at Fiesta Americana Grand Coral.

What a place right?! Nicest people on the planet down there.

The night before we left there was a huge thunder storm with almost a full moon. Was pretty amazing.

Im launching an ecommerce website pretty soon that I think people will really enjoy. Any tips on how to get started with our marketing first?

Thanks for your postings, always insightful.

Allan

Janette Stoll September 24, 2010 at 8:23 am

LOVE the Canun footages. Ah … dreaming of the warm water and hot sand under my feet right now. I’m just a few minutes from Laguna Beach so it will have to do (smile). I love your message on mastermind and being in a company of like-minded people. The energy and ideas that are generated from having a conversation with someone who just GETS it is so powerful, as you said. Surround yourself with the do-ers and thinkers.

Thanks for sharing!

Janette Stoll

Mike September 24, 2010 at 8:44 am

Great Vid. Very real and personal. I hit Cancun every year myself! Look forward to your coaching!

Mike
Mike´s last blog post ..Sundance Global Announces Dash for the Cash

Jimmie Burroughs September 24, 2010 at 8:44 am

Great video Katie. I have been to Cancun and enjoyed it so much. I look fordward to more information about your coaching.

Lani Kee - Mind Mapping Techniques September 24, 2010 at 8:55 am

Aloha Katie, awesome message and great to hear you’re giving it a different approach. This is the only way you are able to discover your other hidden talents. and you have a bunch of them. Love the view of cancun, it looked lovely. thanks for sharing! Lanikee.com

PS…Feel free to visit me. Mahalo! :)
Lani Kee – Mind Mapping Techniques´s last blog post ..Pixlr -Vs- Photoshop Graphic Editor Tool

TJ Chambers September 24, 2010 at 10:25 am

Now thats a beautiful place, Hawaii. Got to visit there if you haven’t.
TJ Chambers´s last blog post ..Sep 22- SiteBuildit Ken Evoys Sitesellcom SBI!

Freddy Rodriguez September 24, 2010 at 9:17 am

Thanks for sharing that wonderful insight and great Cancun tour. I look forward to your announcement next week. :)

Freddy Rodriguez
Freddy Rodriguez´s last blog post ..Popup Domination WordPress Plugin – Is it Worth It

Network Marketing Sweetie September 24, 2010 at 9:31 am

I just met with my mentor this morning. Absolutely priceless. I cannot recommend it enough. I look forward to one day being part of Marie’s Mastermind and connecting on this level with other successful women. Tracy :) Thx as always !
Network Marketing Sweetie´s last blog post ..“My business is stuck! Please help…”

Bonnie September 24, 2010 at 9:32 am

Love Cancun we go there almost ever year! Live in San Diego and love hear more about the mentoring program. I need help to continue to help others in our community.

Emily Giuffre September 24, 2010 at 9:41 am

Hey Katie! Thanks for sharing the great video! I would love to go to Cancun! You look so radiant! Well you always do:) That is so great to hear about the ladies breaking through their struggles! Can’t wait to see your upcoming news!

Beth September 24, 2010 at 9:45 am

Thanks for sharing about your experience and the insight you gained in Cancun. Awesome stuff! :)

I love the idea of a more holistic program of mentoring (and learning) and love the idea of having mentors. This is vital in building a business.

I look forward to what you’ve got coming.

Blessings! :) ~ Beth
Beth´s last blog post ..My Niche Site- Part 2- SEO- Design and So Much More…Oh My!

Lauren Snyder September 24, 2010 at 10:11 am

Thanks for sharing your experience! The resort looks beautiful…I’ve never been to Mexico and I can’t wait to go!

Thanks again,
Lauren
Lauren Snyder´s last blog post ..A Life Lesson From a Little Girl Named Jessica

Paul Reimers September 24, 2010 at 10:14 am

Thanks for the video,
A lot of entrepreneurs focus on building their business with their group and it can be easy to get into a rut. Getting a mentor and connecting with a team can be one of the most powerful things to take us to a new and more expanded place.
Paul Reimers´s last blog post ..Are You an Opportunist or an Entrepreneur

Jared Knowlton September 24, 2010 at 10:19 am

I continue to see the massive growth make every video. I wish you continued success in your life. Your a great inspiration…and you’ve helped me, thank you…

-Jared Knowlton
Jared Knowlton´s last blog post ..Napoleon Hill – 17 Laws of Success

TJ Chambers September 24, 2010 at 10:21 am

Glad to see you got to travel in a beautiful place. Nice to see success in such a disastrous economy.
TJ Chambers´s last blog post ..Sep 22- SiteBuildit Ken Evoys Sitesellcom SBI!

Susanna Hess September 24, 2010 at 11:41 am

That looks like an incredible vacation spot! Thanks for sharing some video from the resort.

When women lock arms amazing things start to happen. It sounds like that weekend was no exception. Truly powerful.

I’m looking forward to hearing more about your mentoring Katie!

Have a blessed weekend!

Susanna
Susanna Hess´s last blog post ..Going Broke In MLM – Who Else Wants To Stop Losing Money With Network Marketing

Ryan Biddulph September 24, 2010 at 11:59 am

Awesome spot. There’s such a tremendous energy when a mastermind gets together!

Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend.

Ryan
Ryan Biddulph´s last blog post ..How the Number of Comments on My Blog Skyrocketed in 1 Week

staci September 24, 2010 at 12:00 pm

It’s so beautiful there. Thanks for the share the great scenery. I’m really looking forward to hearing more about your mentoring program.

Glad you had a great time,
Staci Brock

Debbie Tuley September 24, 2010 at 12:02 pm

Thank you Katie for sharing your Cancun trip! I earned a trip there last year in my first mlm company and the hotel we stayed at was also soooo gorgeous! Time to Rock my business! I am ready to take my business to the next level! Thanks again for the support you are giving in coaching!

Jon Ochs September 24, 2010 at 12:15 pm

Awesome Katie!

Looks like you had a blast in Cancun. Thanks for sharing your wonderful insights with us once again.

regards,
Jon
Jon Ochs´s last blog post ..The Power Of Network Marketing

J Gib September 24, 2010 at 12:20 pm

Great info…again.
You’re absolutely right about finding mentors and life coaches. Too often, we reach a certain age and think-
oh no, “I’m too old to ask for advice” or “I don’t want
too appear too needy.”
With that said, I recommend looking to your local chamber of commerce, a lot of men and women with life experience-willing
to share their time and expertise.

J. Gib!
J Gib´s last blog post ..Dr Ozs Anti-Aging Home Remedies!

Nealon Hightower September 24, 2010 at 12:36 pm

I’d be honored to have you as a coach. I’m launching a new book in early January about how I released over 100lbs…it’s very mind/body/heart, unlike anything out there. check it out http://www.sixsimpletruths.com
You’re the best…let’s get in touch.
Nealon Hightower´s last blog post ..Meditation for Weight Loss

Jonathan Pickering September 24, 2010 at 12:44 pm

Hey Katie:

Thanks for sharing this great video. You really were here in Cancun, that´s wonderful, i actually live here in Cancun and i can tell, it´s just a great place to get inspired and being deeper in touch with yourself. I´m totally agreed with you about inspiring your team sharing great experiences with a mentor. I think it´s crucial in every business just to feed the soul, the mind and te spirit with great knowledge, wisdom and energy, just to get the necessary empathy that a person really needs simply to become more wide open for different ways that you can make a huge impact in your business just by being more human than technical.
Thank you so much for sharing this experience katie!!

We see around. Bye

Ashani Mfuko September 24, 2010 at 1:12 pm

Katie, you are so inspiring, it’s not even funny! You have been my “virtual mentor” for a while now! I’m looking forward to learning more about your private coaching, and I just want to say thank you so much for all that you share with us! Your positive energy, influence, knowledge, and wisdom, is changing our lives everyday! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
Ashani Mfuko´s last blog post ..AshaniMfuko wrote a new blog post- The Death of A Dance Studio Dancer