Balancing The Masculine & Feminine For Increased Success

It takes both masculine and feminine qualities to become truly successful in your business… Learn how to balance both within you to get better, quicker results with more grace and ease.

Click Play on the video now below to hear more (and to meet my new baby boy!)…

I’d love to get your feedback!

What do you think? Are you interested in knowing more about the masculine and feminine dynamic? And do you have any votes/ideas for the name of my new kitty? Please share!! And also, please tweet/fb this post if you liked it! I always appreciate the social love! Thanks so much!

To Your Holistic Success,

AD7284B544DA527F4F71B7C89166F25F Balancing The Masculine & Feminine For Increased Success

• more Balancing The Masculine & Feminine For Increased Success

Jack Foley March 10, 2011 at 4:35 am

Wow,

I never thought you must have a mixture of qualities in your makeup to become truly successful..

Its something I need to work on.., ta
Jack Foley´s last blog post ..Have Faith and Move Forward

Amy Hagerup March 10, 2011 at 4:54 am

Must admit you hooked me in with the “meet by baby boy.” I love cats too. Romeo is a great name. Going to take this to heart.
Amy Hagerup´s last blog post ..Turn Tragedy into Music Making

Heather C Stephens March 10, 2011 at 6:06 am

Hi Amy,

She got me with that too, and I couldn’t resist clicking through, my curiosity was so strong! Lol.

Heather
Heather C Stephens´s last blog post ..Are You Afraid to Rise to Rock Star Status Here is the Solution…

Jack Foley March 10, 2011 at 6:10 am

Yea,

Great Title in the E-mail..
Jack Foley´s last blog post ..Have Faith and Move Forward

Emma March 10, 2011 at 4:57 am

I Hear You!!!

Like I said on your facebook page, I almost died purely from not giving myself any time at all… I guess, having thought of it from the masc/fem point of view, I was definitely masculine. I mean, my situation was extreme because I never stopped – work work work play play play sleep when you die!! Of course, I got sick and I was actually inactive for months on end…

Nowadays, I nurture my masculine and feminine sides… I had a lot of time on my hands to think about what I want and need from life so now I am setting up a small holding and animal rescue centre which caters for both sides of me – the need to work hard and the need to take care of creatures.

I love your kitty! I have two, Orion who came with my house and Cassiopeia (Cassie) who I found wondering around as a kitten close to my house – apparently dumped. I adore them. With my animals I always have a theme for their names… My dogs, horses and cats all have different themes. Goodness knows what theme I’ll pick for my chickens when they arrive?!! Might leave that to my readers!!!

Romeo is an adorable name!

Kind regards,

Emma :-)
Emma´s last blog post ..The Rescue Mission

Sylvan Cruickshank March 10, 2011 at 4:58 am

I have been visiting Your blog for a few months,

I find Your approach to marketing very refreshing and I admire the way you integrate the metaphysical into Your marketing methods.

Thank You and keep sharing these powerful concepts.

How about naming your cat LB

Thanks Again

Sylvan
Sylvan Cruickshank´s last blog post ..Superfoods for Erectile Dysfunction

Keith Everett March 10, 2011 at 5:04 am

Hi Katy

I really enjoyed your post.

Balance in all areas of life, not just business is essential and we all need wonderful diversions to put us back on track with what is important.

I guess we all have a feminine and masculine side and each comes with it’s perks and it’s drama

We all need nurturing. To be successful in life, I believe we need to find the correct balance –

1) Good relationships, with others and of course with ourselves.

2) Good health, without this most things are not possible

3) Material Wealth, of course we need to live the life of our dreams, so material wealth is also important.

Above all, Success is what we do for other people, not what we did for ourselves..

For Kitty, why not call him Choo Choo, he looks well TRAINED.. lol.

Keith
Keith Everett´s last blog post ..Social Media On Steroids – Product Review

Yo Le March 10, 2011 at 5:20 am

Congrats on becoming a mom! :)

I think Romeo definitely fits your new baby boy.

As far as masculine and feminine sides, I agree that we all have both and should appreciate as well as embrace how those qualities can help to balance our lives.

Glad your feeling better and keep on Rockin’

- Yo
Yo Le´s last blog post ..No Excuses Summit II – You’ve Really Got No Excuses Not to Attend This Year…

Michael March 10, 2011 at 5:23 am

Don’t scare me like that…
We should just move to hawaii together.
ps I could sign the adoption papers and everything…
just to make it official.

Heather Taskovics March 10, 2011 at 5:25 am

OMG! Romeo is such a cutie! And his name is very befitting, too! Is he Siamese?

Finding a balance between the masculine and the feminine truly is important if we want to achieve the happiness we desire. So many philosophies tend to place too much focus on embracining only one or the other; but this creates duality and increases the gap between the sexes. It is imperative that we do what we can to close this gap.

Remeber that one simply cannot survive without the other–we need to rediscover our own inherent male/female, yin/yang qualities. Take the time to learn more about your “other side” and you will find what you thought was missing in your life has been there all along.

Namaste,
Heather
Heather Taskovics´s last blog post ..Knowing When To Break Up With Your Business Changing Your Path And Starting Over

Therese Miu March 10, 2011 at 5:27 am

Thank You Katie for the value.
One of the more important and poignant lesson here as evolving human beingsis that you need to integrate both energies in order to have success of your life.

I am learning the balance flow of both masculine and feminine energy. I have seen over the years being with my 4 year old and learning so much from him how masculine he really is. And now with my daughter being born in less than 1 week I just want to integrate this 2 energies wrapped around in love. Afterall it is in your birthright to welcome both energies in complete whole.

Here are great tips:
Stop waiting
FEEL EVERYTHING
Give impeccably
Let go
with heart wide open you can make all your dreams come true.

Thank you for sharing with us your little boy……

Miss you

xoxo
Therese Miu´s last blog post ..7 Steps To Mindful Eating

Nick Squires March 10, 2011 at 5:31 am

Its true katie, we cannot just focus on certain areas of our lives and then negelct the rest, there has to be a balance., Nick, UK
Nick Squires´s last blog post ..So You Want To Write A Great Article

Wayne March 10, 2011 at 5:48 am

Katie, what a enjoyable and informative video. I so agree with you. You explained it very well.

Here is something that I wrote this morning that lends to what you said:

“The moments out of each day that you choose to make your own are the ones that you will cherish.”

You will cherish more moments each day with Romeo in your life.

Thanks for reminding me about the balance…

Wayne

Maurits March 10, 2011 at 5:54 am

Thank you for your lesson. I agree to balanced (Holistic) development and fuctioning, with a broader resistance,
-perceivement and -reach. How does a name like “Complaisant” fit for your cat ?
Have a nice day.
Maurits.

Heather C Stephens March 10, 2011 at 6:03 am

This message is so well timed for me, as I am finishing up a huge project for my business and I have put myself on the back burner to stay focused and get it all done. I think I slept 10 hours last night, getting myself caught up on rest. I am looking forward to taking some special family time this weekend too.

Marcus Baker blogged the other day about the importance of having goal free zones in our lives. He has been writing a series of posts from what he is learning from The Secret Code of Success by Noah St.John. His posts inspired me to get the book. Have you read it? How about other books on balancing our feminine and masculine qualities?

I agree, the name Romeo is perfect for your new kitty.

Thanks for the reminder (and permission) to nurture myself. As a mom of 3, building a business, running another, and taking care of the house, I often forget to put myself on the list.

Thanks,
Heather
Heather C Stephens´s last blog post ..Blog- Video- Audio- and Article Marketing Reverse Engineering Content Creation

Lawrence Taylor March 10, 2011 at 6:04 am

Great Post Katie!

I was just reflecting on this concept yesterday when I came across a video of a women explaining why your Unified Tribe concept works so well for women because you are more social in general as opposed to a more direct business strategy such as PPC.

The whole Universe is all about balance and should apply to our lives as well otherwise we don’t function properly.

Thanks for the insight.

Fathi Ridwan Basalamah March 10, 2011 at 6:13 am

I am just wondering that too Katie just like Yin Yang symbol, so is ourselves..i have a feeling that i am somehow more masculine than feminine …that’s why i am a little bit rude….:-)
Your Kitty seem loves you too much..i believe that….shall i call him…..hey….what you usually call him anyway ?!..:-)

Juan Felix March 10, 2011 at 6:24 am

Hi Katie, you definitely have talent to explain behavior. And it appeals to me. I think that balance in everything for everyone is a wise lesson. One the one hand, we set targets and goals. On the other hand, we have to know when to let go, give space, listen to what our heart tells us. These two are indeed essential.

I learned from a wise man that we humans have 4 ways to deal with situations:
1. we dominate
2. we seek support of others
3. we maintain a standard of how it should be
4. we leave it open.

The balance is essential in all four, although everyone has one or two ways that are dominant.

As for the cute cat, pls call him Felix (that’s my surname & means happiness). Thanks. Juan.

Lani Kee - Sharing Mind Mapping Techniques March 10, 2011 at 6:33 am

Aloha Katie, I appreciate your positive input and I know it requires tons of energy to give. Plus we have to sustain our own energy within oneself and limit it to our surrounding or else it can be overwhelming. Yes, don’t forget about yourself and keep the love within for you and savor it. If you give more than you should and your body and spirit let you know your own battery need recharging. If you have love for others they will naturally give it back in what you need. But you’re the one that caps your energy to a level that is best for you. God bless you and thanks for sharing. Mahalo, Lani :)

PS..it’s good you got a friendly, nurturing and loving family pet for you. We all need that source of energy that is welcoming to us.
Lani Kee – Sharing Mind Mapping Techniques´s last blog post ..Connecting Youtube Videos To Your Facebook Like Page

Pam French March 10, 2011 at 6:38 am

Thanks for the video Katie, your baby is adorable! I sometimes feel a little outnumbered when it comes to my feminine side. I have 4 sons and my husband, and they just don’t understand me, but when push comes to shove, I stand up and let them know I am a female, I’m different than them, but even though there’s 5 of them and 1 of me, I will always be about love, nurturing and making peace in the house even though I’m bombarded with “Gears of War” and “Call of Duty 4″ and all that boy stuff.
Peace! Pam

timothy willan March 10, 2011 at 7:11 am

Hey Katie! Hello great video! I’v never really Put that much into what It takes for both masculine and feminine qualities, I haven’t thought about things on that masculine and feminine side of my self, So need to think more about that side of life!
I love your Stuff! and I think you are sexy! Sorry alittle to Personal! Thanks for your qualities! and for all you do!
timothy willan´s last blog post ..Learn About Video Email! “The new way to advertise”

Emily March 10, 2011 at 7:53 am

This is great Katie :) I heard about this once but I never thought about it the way you described :) Yes! I totally relate to this video :) Its just what I needed to hear! Romeo is adorable! :D
You know I just got a boy kitty myself :) His name is Tiger :)
Emily´s last blog post ..Holistic Health and Special Announcement!

Mark March 10, 2011 at 7:58 am

Hi Katie, Great message and nice to see a fellow San Diegan! It is so true that it is essential to maintain a complete balance in life. When we focus too much in one area and, subsequently, end up neglecting another, then we are not in harmony with ourselves and can feel the imbalance. When we do maintain the balance, it seems like everything just flows the way it should. Romeo is adorable; I grew up with 5 cats in the house so I can definitely relate.

Also, I just joined 7 figure networker under you and look forward to using it. This is a great business!
Mark´s last blog post ..Numis Network Marketing- MS-70 Gold and Silver Coins

Nancy Shields March 10, 2011 at 8:11 am

Great job Katie and love your sweet cat – makes me want to go out and get one. Great topic and it does relate to all areas of life!

So important to keep a balance and for all the females – being in the feminine and embracing the feminine is so key.

Love the name Romeo – he is a lover with the way he loves to lick your toes…:)
Great information,
In gratititude,
Nancy
Nancy Shields´s last blog post ..Entitlement- Equality and Monogamy

Kelly Elliott March 10, 2011 at 8:39 am

Wow I love that kitty makes me miss having my dog inside like I used to. After she destroyed our sofa set my husband insisted on having the two dogs stay outside. They are big mine is a golden retriever named Angel. Romeo sounds quite appropriate for your sweet kitty.
Kelly Elliott´s last blog post ..Belief in your network marketing business

James Fulton March 10, 2011 at 8:48 am

Kepp your yin and yang in balance and use the opportunity to weight one more than the other at times when needed. The spirit and patience of a cat will bring something special in your life.enjoy…j

Bob White March 10, 2011 at 8:55 am

Excellent topic for your post Katie – Somewhere in my self-evaluation I discovered “androgyny” – the quality of men and women having opposite sex traits and feelings – psychologist Sandra Bem concludes that androgynous individuals are more mentally healthy.

Since my “single-again” status I have had both a male and a female “life-line” friend – I must say that being androgynous really enhances the male-female relationship.

Damayanthi March 10, 2011 at 8:58 am

Hi Katie, Thanks for this great post.

I know that we all have masculine and feminine side to us mor on a scientific level, like male / female hormones. I guess we know what happens when there is an imbalance.

Anyway, what you are talking about is so true, & I never thought about it. Having to run around with kids, doing housework, running a business never gives time to anything else and more often than not we put ourselves last. This post is a good wake up call for me.

Your kitty is adorable … Yep “Romeo” is a great name for him.

Damayanthi´s last blog post ..6 Tips Help You Choose Your Home Business Wisely

paola devescovi March 10, 2011 at 9:15 am

Hi Katie, great post. Balancing your masculine and feminine energies is so important and when you are cought up in every day’s routine and tasks, you tend to forget to get in touch with your needs.
I realized that I’ve neglected myself for too long. Every body else in the family came first, then there’s my job, my house, paperwork, shopping, and you name it, and no space for myself. So I am now taking the time to listen to my inner voice more and give myself that self nurturing you talked about in your video.
Balance is the key to success in all areas of our life.
And your kitty is adorable and I think that Romeo is a name that really suits him.

Paola
paola devescovi´s last blog post ..Three Heads Are Better Than One

J Gib March 10, 2011 at 9:52 am

You’re certainly one who knows about grabbing viewers
with a catchy title. “Baby Boy” Very clever Katie.
Oh, and the video post was also great.
Thanks!
J Gib´s last blog post ..Food Rxs For Great Legs!

Hameed Hemmat March 10, 2011 at 10:22 am

Congrats on the new love of your life Romeo. He’s a beautiful cat. I like the name Romeo. Great video post. Yes inner “balance” I believe is crucial. I am learning to tap into my feminine side a little more as I get older (part of me can’t believe I just typed that lol).

Hey as a man, especially for myself, I believe you have to have this ability to tap into both qualities if you want to connect with as many people as you can in your life.

Business is an exchange of energy. In order for that exchange to happen there must be a personal connection. In order for that connection to take place there must be a connection with your inner self. In order for that inner connection to take place, there must be balance within.

Thank you for sharing such a great video.

Hameed Hemmat
Hameed Hemmat´s last blog post ..4 Ways To Make Money During High Inflation!

Fred March 10, 2011 at 10:51 am

Good balanceing post on a touchy subject with some.

In business it is a good idea to think of all aspects and perspectives. Dispite the fact we can’t be everything to everyone. But a good moderate balance without comprimising our personal principles and nature.

It’s like the four color personality type model…learn your type and move to the center at times. Learn others personality types as well. It takes humility and strength to do this.
Thanks Katie.

Fred

Rellie March 10, 2011 at 12:36 pm

That was a good video. I am more of a dog person.

Thank you for sharing this tip. I am slowly getting
back into my passion for marketing and this video is congruent
to what has been weighing my mind and soul lately.

I am starting to clear my plate (adjust my schedule)
so that I can work on what matters the most to me.

Thank you again Katie. 3 Cheers for balanced energy!!!

Angela March 10, 2011 at 12:50 pm

What a CUTE cat!!! This message was so timely. I feel exactly what you were talking about was happening in my life. Being a woman taking care of my son, working, working out, home life and everything was wearing me down and it got to the point where I did get sick. I think that is great advice that you need to take time to nurture yourself. Thanks for sharing this Katie!
Angela´s last blog post ..Texas Holdem and The Strategies You Can Apply to Network Marketing

Shelley Belcourt - healing ASD and ADHD kids March 10, 2011 at 1:14 pm

I think Romeo is a great name for your beautiful kitty-kat.

A point I’d like to make about your topic today is that being balanced in our life doesn’t always mean that the masculine and feminine attributes have to be in balance at all times. Some hours/days/weeks it is necessary for one to dominate. To re-iterate your point, its to spotlight the other side after a period of dominance that is important. For eg when we have a sick child, we need to be focused on the feminine side, or when we are cutting a deal – its the masculine side that is important to be dominant for that whole period.

Being balanced doesn’t mean it always has to happen at all times, its rather like a swing that needs to be swung forwards AND backwards in order for it to function.

:-)
Shelley
Shelley Belcourt – healing ASD and ADHD kids´s last blog post ..Our Healing Journey – Part 1

karen Nabong March 10, 2011 at 1:36 pm

Hello Katie!

I think you will under stand what I am saying..THE BEAUTY OF ONENESS IS THE TRUE ESSENCE OF MASCULINE AND FEMININE ENERGY.

The Union of Shiva and shakti
There is no place that he is not.
there is no place she is not.
they are one and the same.

ohh! the cat is very handsome..LOL

P.S.
I’m a stay home MILITARY wife, have so much to offer to the world of the things I have learned through silent self discovery. I have been thinking about having my own blog talking about Different aspect one can incorporate in there dad to day life, work, etc. I had a great Meditation this morning.I had asked my higher self a question…just by seeing this video, I have my answer. like you said,”there is some much more to this.” I am a new member of the unified Tribe and 7 Figure Networker System. just taking baby step to my life purpose.Looking forward to meeting both of you in the future seminars. Love& Light to your family,home,and business.

Suzy Bell March 10, 2011 at 4:35 pm

thank you always ~ for your beautiful & wise
insight & sharing! Congrats on your new “baby”, too.
We have a Himalayan kitty named Romeo, a sweet rescue honey!
Enjoy & Blessings,
Suzy

Rhonda Grace March 10, 2011 at 5:12 pm

Katie, you bring out a great point here in your video. Loved it. And also your new kitten is so cute!

Bless Always,
Rhonda Grace :)

Ulf Anders Hed March 10, 2011 at 5:44 pm

HA ! HA ! HA ! There you really got mr Katie dear ! HA ! HA ! And I who thought you had given birth to a baby boy ! HA ! HA ! HA !
Well, but I congratulate you for your cat, too, of fourse.

I just noticed that you had sent your e-mail to mr also to my other e-mail address : anders.cool@hotmail com, and that you had sent it at 13 : 38. (Or I received it at that time anyway)

And when I now clicked mr to your website here, I noticed that it says 18 shares on Facebook, and 17 retweets of your video and this. (I did of fourse snap a photo of my PC screen to prove it)

Shortly afterwards I noticed that it says that the length of your video here is 9.51 minutes. (I did of fourse snap a photo of my PC screen to prove also that)
Well, now I must continue the righting of EQUILIBRATION XXI.

But once again : Congratulations to your new baby baby ! ; ) ; ) )

=( # ; )=

Damned ! I forgot to submit this comment after I wrote it hours ago. I had it in a minimized window all the time while I was righting in EQUILIBRATION XXI, and there I also inserted this comment, and I have now also posted it.( There will be 1 more EQUILIBRATION) Well., better late then never.. I submit this now., at OMG ! 02 : 44
Ulf Anders Hed´s last blog post ..Mikaeltheangel- RT @katiefreiling Balancing The Masculine &amp Feminine For Increased Success http-bitly-dQNjjP

Pamela March 10, 2011 at 6:57 pm

Awesome topic! It’s so often ignored how the world is just naturally made up of complementary energies and characteristics. This advice will help people not only in their business but also life in general.

Also what a sweetheart of a kitty. I think Romeo fits him to a tee!

Thanks for what you do!

esteemedgirls.com March 10, 2011 at 7:10 pm

Wow what a nice enocuragement. I was thinking yo either got a boyfi or a baby boy. I am a mother and so any mention of babies gets me all jumpy. All the best to you and your new cutsie, all the best.
esteemedgirls.com´s last blog post ..A Letter to Laurent Gbagbo

Karen Marrow March 10, 2011 at 7:57 pm

Thanks for the great lesson here!

Love you new kitten!!! We had a cat that looked like this growing up and we named him Luke.

You rock!!!

Karen

Thomas Bouwman March 10, 2011 at 8:05 pm

Thank you for sharing! I love your new kitty. I have 2 myself. Romeo sounds like the perfect name.. he’s obviously a lover. Have a amazing day!
Thomas Bouwman´s last blog post ..Focus and Accomplishment

Anderson Goncalves March 10, 2011 at 8:27 pm

I enjoyed your post on the topic and I agree that we do need to keep a balance in our lives when it comes to taking action, getting things done and moving forward without forgetting to pay attention to our feelings, emotions and relationships. This is something I am trying to work on, specially when it comes to setting goals and keeping focus and also having enough time for my family and friends.

I loved the cat and I think Romeo is a good name!

You’re great! :) Thanks for inspiring us…

Blessings,
Anderson Goncalves
Anderson Goncalves´s last blog post ..Maryanne Myers Launches Micro Email Ads

Anton March 10, 2011 at 8:37 pm

Wonderful.

At the end, we must balance the masculine and feminine…forces. Because some things require a masculine approach. Others feminine. Just a fact of life. And the wrong approach, no matter how talented you are, can really mess things up. Bad. Same reason why a lawyer should not cross examine his wife…keep your approach where it needs to be. Otherwise divorce! =P

As for the cat….be careful Katie….Cats think of nothing but MURDER all day long!….

Justyna March 10, 2011 at 10:10 pm

Thank you Katie for sharing this me. I have felt so frustrated for so many years because I have had so many setbacks and disappointments. I tried to get out of it but nothing worked. Thanks to this post I can see why I was slowed down by the Universe. I wasn’t respecting my feminine side. That’s why everything was working out for me. I feel so much lighter. Thank you Universe and thank you Katie.

Justyna March 10, 2011 at 10:13 pm

Thank you Katie for sharing this with me. I have felt so frustrated for so many years because I have had so many setbacks and disappointments. I tried to overcome it but nothing worked. Thanks to this post I can see why I was slowed down by the Universe. I wasn’t respecting my feminine side. That’s why everything wasn’t working out for me. I feel so much lighter. Thank you Universe and thank you Katie.

I reposted this comment because I noticed I had left some typos that I had to correct.

Jen March 10, 2011 at 11:08 pm

Hi Katie, your post came just at the right time. I have been feeling so exhausted starting my new online business and was wondering if I was going to feel like this all the time and instead of feeling energized and full of joy was feeling depressed.

I now understand why. I forgot about my feminine side and was forcing myself to move forward. Punishing my poor family in the process by being very irritated by the slightest thing. Thanks so much for this post, it has really helped.

I love your kitty and I think the name Romeo suits him perfectly. Is he the Snow Shoes breed? I have 6 cats of my own and love them dearly even though none of them are the cuddly type, but that’s OK, they never judge me and except me exactly as I am.

Kasia March 11, 2011 at 2:53 am

I’m curious next materials, videos in this topic.
It is very important to find a balance between femininity and masculinity. To find a balance between business and private life …

Kitty is lovely. Romeo suits him:) He’s so gentle, full of grace and charm.
Kasia´s last blog post ..Wiedza a WIEDZA Czy widzisz różnicę

Kasia March 11, 2011 at 2:53 am

I’m curious next materials, videos in this topic.
It is very important to find a balance between femininity and masculinity, to find a balance between business and private life …

Kitty is lovely. Romeo suits him:) He’s so gentle, full of grace and charm.
Kasia´s last blog post ..Wiedza a WIEDZA Czy widzisz różnicę

Anthony March 11, 2011 at 8:39 am

Great Topic! Romeo is cool, I also like Prince.

Logan Parker March 11, 2011 at 1:00 pm

I feel you on this post. I’ve really been focused on my business this last few months, to the point where I stopped enjoying myself….

And since then I made a rule, that my life circumstance is not a good reason to be unhappy, so I do a bunch of different things to stay in touch with my nurturing side. Yesterday I went for a walk…(in the rain) and I went to a river and watched some ducks….

It was DIVINE

PS… NAME THE KITTY LOGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NAME HIM LOGAN!!!!!! do it!! :-)