One Hour Of Free Personal Coaching… My Holiday Gift To YOU!

Happy Holidays everyone!

I’m giving away a very special gift for the holiday season this year… One free hour of personal coaching with me (valued at $399). Click ‘Play’ on the short video below to find out more:

This holiday gift is all about paying it forward… I’m going to pay it forward to one person in the community who feels he/she has the most potential to give back and help others. Here’s what you need to do to qualify:

1. Leave a comment down below this post and tell me why you feel you have the most potential to take this hour of coaching and use it to give back to others. Share your story, your visions, your goals, your accomplishments, and your motivations.

2. Share this post on Twitter by using the form below:

Twitter Username:
Twitter Password:

This information is not stored and only one tweet will be sent

Powered by Viral Tweets

3. Also share this post on Facebook, Digg, or any other social networking or bookmarking site you have a following on.

After Christmas, on December 26th, I’m going to choose someone in the community who I feel has the most potential to pay it forward. It’s also going to be someone who has also helped to share this post with as many people as possible in the social networks…

I’m very much looking forward to hearing your stories!  Much love, joy, and peace to all of you…

icon wink One Hour Of Free Personal Coaching... My Holiday Gift To YOU!

In Holiday Cheer,

AD7284B544DA527F4F71B7C89166F25F One Hour Of Free Personal Coaching... My Holiday Gift To YOU!

• more One Hour Of Free Personal Coaching... My Holiday Gift To YOU!

Kimberly Castleberry December 23, 2009 at 9:02 am

Katie, this is such an incredible way to give back to the community! What a way to pay it forward!

I might not seem on the surface to have a lot going on atm, as I’m in the middle of a blog launch, but with a huge open Tribe Syndication project beginning first of January (see http://syndication.kimberly-castleberry.com ) I’m going to be coaching a ton of individuals that are new to Tribes, new to Social Media and in many cases new to both! As my post at that link says, I’m PASSIONATE about making win-win environments for others! This project is one of MY ways of paying forward what I’ve learned, to the community, while I learn what I will need for future projects. This would be a powerful opportunity to learn techniques I can share with others through that project.

I adore your blend of personal development and social media as it fits perfectly with exactly what I hope to bring forward from my efforts. There’s so much to learn, so much to share, and its because of great people like you that we CAN share so much of this material.

Love, Light & Laughter,
Kimberly
.-= Kimberly Castleberry´s last blog ..Brand your Emails for Free Using Wisestamp =-.

Katie Freiling December 26, 2009 at 12:36 pm

Hey Kim, wow… I’m looking forward to seeing your project when you launch it! It’s great to hear you’re passionate about reciprocal partnerships and how much power they have to help people truly create more success! Thank you for sharing and I’m excited for 2010!

Donny Gamble December 23, 2009 at 9:04 am

I am kind of like you,
I just love giving back to
people and sharing my
knowledge as well as
building and forming
relationships.

Most people don’t understand the
simple concept of giving back to
others in a genuine form.
This is something that I don’t
take lightly because I truly sincerely
care about others and want them to succeed.

It has took me years and years and
tons of money to learn what I know
about Internet Marketing.

I am here to change the entire game
of building relationships and I have
started this journey a couple months
back and will take in to another level
in 2010. I have already formed some great
relationships and will continue to share
my knowledge with others in a genuine
fashion in the months.

I am inspired by what you have done
and will continue to follow in your paths
because you have set a new standard in
providing quality information to many
people.

All that I can say is thanks and have a
blessed holiday season.

Donny
I know about Inte

Katie Freiling December 26, 2009 at 12:38 pm

Hi Donny, thanks so much for sharing! :) Relationships definitely are the key to creating success online and I appreciate your genuine desire to help others! Looking forward to seeing more from you in 2010!

Kyle Riegle December 23, 2009 at 9:07 am

How I can Pay It Forward!!!

Hi Katie!!

First Off, Thank You so MUCH for this opportunity!!
Very Exciting!!

As concisely as I can be with my story I, have been a Heavy Equipment Operator basically since I was 11 years old.. Learned a TON about the construction industry but then in my early 20s realized that wasn’t my place in life.

Seriously began researching Network Marketing a year ago and FULLY dove in to complete training and student mode about 4 months ago.

Thanks Mostly To your guy Jon Budd I have TRULY gained the fundamental concepts it REQUIRES to become a Coach And Mentor in OUR industry.

The only way to better Network Marketing is Teach Others to utilize Transparency and teach them the true meaning of abundance and wealth that honestly any person can achieve.

I Have a small handful of friends that I mentor and coach the strategies of PPC and general tips/tricks and strategies to make network marketing easier and MORE FUN for them!!

My Skills in Social Media are decent compared to the majority But I know An hour with you would SKYROCKET my knowledge!!

I also am working with my local gym and a non-profit Ski Resort to get them on board and stay up to date w/ social media.

They Gym is extremely happy with my work and it is really bringing our “local” community together!

If you choose me I will be able to not only spread the word and knowledge through the Network Marketing community but also on my Local level as well!

My shift in becoming a leader and coach started about a month ago, and my shift in becoming a GO GIVER started two weeks ago…The personal results have been truly amazing…it feels so good to be thanked!!

Have a fantastic day and A MERRY CHRISTMAS as well!!

Kyle Riegle

Katie Freiling December 26, 2009 at 12:39 pm

Hey Kyle, I love the fact you say you’re a ‘Go Giver’! And I’d love to hear more about your non-profit ski resort :) Thanks so much for sharing your story with me! You’re gonna rock it in 2010!

Peter Catalano December 23, 2009 at 9:23 am

Thank you for the wonderful Christmas gift. An hour of your time would be fantastic. To learn directly from the guru…

Why me?

Building an on-line following and MLM downline is challenging and rewarding at the same time. I have been a financial planner for 16 years. Earlier this year I sold my practice to begin a career as a network marketing.

I actually found your link early on and began following you. You may notice my website looks incredibly like yours! However I have not created the following you have! (Some say my photo does match up!)

To accomplish my goals of transforming our society through college education, I need to build a successful networking business.

I am choosing to market a new MLM that fits with my passion. The product is college education. My passion is for people to have access to college education at a reasonable price and on a time schedule that works. Both of these problems are resolved with Myedunation.

I see an ability to transform our society with the accessibility of college education. More education equals a better lifestyle for everyone. A better lifestyle provides greater opportunity to give. The more people give, the more people are impacted. I can see impacting tens of thousands of people simply by helping people achieve a college degree, who use that education to increase their lifestyle and income, who give to others. And the circle continues…

Your knowledge and skills can help me start the process. You can be instrumental in helping our country and world give like never before. You can be the impetus that starts a whole new transformation of people lives through higher education.

Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to your response.

Peter Catalano
.-= Peter Catalano´s last blog ..MyEdunation officially Launches in Jan 2010 – Join now! =-.

Katie Freiling December 26, 2009 at 12:41 pm

Hi Peter, I love that you’re so passionate about helping to transform education… It really is incredibly important in our world :) Thank you for sharing from your heart! I wish you the best in 2010!

Johanne Gagnon December 23, 2009 at 9:31 am

Hi Katie ,thanks for that gift.
Here is my story, i have been following internet marketers for few years ,created blogs, i have almost 10 groupe and fan page on facebook one is call GAPA lifestyle Gapa stand for gratitude abundance prosperity and amour….even a ning innerpeace group…but here is the thing,i need to find a way to make money.
It as never been my purpose to make money but now i am paying for that belief.I need help and i know you are one of the internet marketers that i trust the most the right now.
I am starting a school local “les enfants du monde”"Children of the earth “and i am now teaching English ,hope joining the chigong yoga and new world vision to those kids and parents in a near future but i need funds to do all of it .That is why i tought of internet marketing to help me ,but so far i spent alot of time on the internet and no money to show .I want to help the world and i really want to make a difference ,but i need to know what to do next…hope you can help me katie
Here is some of the work i did so far.I share alot of the same value about healing and growth and making a difference in the world .
Thanks so Much for you love and attention and again Merry Christmas Katie

This is a video i did i am French and so is everyone in my community,that is why i started with English lesson ,it is a global vision WORLD PEACE will start when we will be able to understand one and other.Dharma Angel Institute is my big vision
.-= Johanne Gagnon´s last blog ..Les Enfants du Monde =-.

Katie Freiling December 26, 2009 at 12:43 pm

Hi Johanne, wow… I love the fact you want to teach yoga and chi gong to children! You’re doing a great service to the world, thank you! And I definitely resonate with your desire to spread the message of inner peace… In order for us to experience world peace, it has to start within each and every person! You’re awesome :)

Johanne Gagnon December 27, 2009 at 8:18 am

thanks to let me express my inner desire to the world just by doing that i felt like action and clarity as taking place .Thanks Katie for your personnel touch on everyone message you are really showing me what value is ….
.-= Johanne Gagnon´s last blog ..Les Enfants du Monde =-.

Aviramk December 23, 2009 at 9:39 am

HI katie.
We are also friends on facebook.
You are so generous, heart warming ,loving human being that I can’t stop smiling when I see your videos.
You give such a loving feeling that I am wanted and that i desereve to be happy and succeed.

I am operating on social netwroks for a while
Got 3000+ followers on twitter and 1000+ friends on facebook and several personal development groups like: the 7 laws of success by deepak chopre, the secret group %100 positive, free enlightenbed messages, and still more to come as my inspiration will tell me.

I have been learning alot from some gurus about social media and about doing it right and I I feel that although I get good response on facebook, I want to get clear on what is it I want to give to the world, shape it, focus it and give it away.

Yes I want to connect to my passsion and bring it to other people.
I know that when I’ll do things passiontely the world and myself will benefit.
Also every action will have a greater vibration amongst other people meaning there will be a win win situation.

I also want to shape an abundant mindset, can you help in that?

Any how if you’d like to exchange values, or jv partner with me- I have a personal development list of 600 people.

I have groups of personal development you can send your messages to thorugh me . I can hel pyou reach more people and you deserve it and they deserve you. :)

I wish you al lthe success in the world Katie.

Katie Freiling December 26, 2009 at 12:44 pm

Hi Aviramk, I appreciate your desire to learn more about personal growth and share it with the world! :) Thanks for sharing with us!

Shaylee December 23, 2009 at 9:41 am

What an amazing gift you your paying forward!

You’ve spoken about intention before and in the past few months I’ve given some time to myself to figure out what my true intention is for joining your network and partnering with you.

At first I thought it was to create freedom for myself in many area of my life. Of course that is still part of it, but I realized that would not completely fulfill my life.

I’ve been watching a lot of Extreme Home Makeover this year to feel part of something bigger and it has inspired me to think of ways I can use my talents to help others.

The only that that came to me was to share this this online marketing knowledge to charities and non-profit organizations. To provide free coaching and training to organizations that are committed to helping others.

This has become a huge dream of mine and I plan on picking one charity next year to share my knowledge with.

I’ve recently become part of The 7 figure networker system and I intend to learn as much as I can in the next year to make this possible.

One hour from you can make all the difference.

Thank you for taking the time to read my story and I look forward to speaking with you soon!
.-= Shaylee´s last blog ..Be Healthy by CHANGING the Way You Think! =-.

Katie Freiling December 26, 2009 at 12:46 pm

Hi Shaylee, it’s so great to hear from you! You’re an amazing person and I’m so glad to be partnered with you! :) I love the fact you’re passionate about giving free coaching to non profit organizations! That’s such a powerful way to pay it forward! :) Thank you for being you!!

Gina Koinski December 23, 2009 at 9:44 am

Being laid off since 7/2008, I’ve been a mentor and friend to many other moms like me, who have chosen to work a home-based business. I generally haven’t started charging for my services, and enjoy helping folks. I am an Arbonne rep, and could use a session with a professional coach. I normally wouldn’t be able to afford your session fee, but this would be so awesome of a gift. I would definitely be able to share the knowledge gained with those in my circle and beyond. I’d be so grateful. Either way, Merry Christmas to you, and a very Happy New Year Katie!

Gina
.-= Gina Koinski´s last blog ..It’s Not About The Cup =-.

Katie Freiling December 26, 2009 at 12:48 pm

Hi Gina, thanks so much for sharing your story! I love that you’re passionate about helping other moms… Merry Christmas to you too! :)

Tony Blum December 23, 2009 at 10:59 am

Greetings Katie,

I have enjoyed your training and having you share you inner most feelings regarding some of things that were holding you back.

Pay it forward is really a reaffirmation of Zig Ziglar’s famous observation; “You can have anthing in life you want by just helping enough other people get what they want”. There is that moment we all look forward to experiencing when the light does on and we truly GET IT.

Getting personal training goes a long way toward having that epiphany and I have no doubt your training could make that connection. Plus with the economy being what it is and so many people not expected to find new jobs anytime soon, paying it forward can make a huge difference at this moment in time. The transformation of a perceived bad thing (losing your job) into a defining moment that sets you on a new path of prosperity and self discovery can mean the world to so many.

Best wishes for a merry and a happy.

Katie Freiling December 26, 2009 at 12:51 pm

Hi Tony, I love Zig Ziglar! Yes, it is definitely key to inspire people who have lost their jobs to see the potential of self discovery and growth before them! Thank you for your passion and care! :)

Gabriel Gannam December 23, 2009 at 11:05 am

Huge fan of you and Jonathans and have been follwing your content for months now and you have given me so much value.Thank you!

I have recently partered up with a new company that I really believe does this industry the right way. Real people making real money with integrity and transparency marketing a product that helps people get their health back. Although I really like what they are about, their methods are a little old school and I feel that bringing them some web strategies would really explode their businesses and help impact many lives in a positive way

I am extremely passionate about charity work and that is why I am building businesses. My mom grew up in South Africa and I go there quite often. There is a lot of work to be done and it makes it easy for me to get up in the morning and take action.

I really see this industry as being able to “unplug people from the matrix” and help them discover their true power. I would love to partner up with you and impact as many lives as possible.

Thanks for the oppurtunity and happy holidays!

Gabriel

Katie Freiling December 26, 2009 at 12:52 pm

Hi Gabriel… Yes, unplug from the matrix!! Haha :) Thanks for sharing your passion for charity work and helping others! Happy Holidays to you as well!

Heidi Cuppari December 23, 2009 at 11:17 am

hi Katie,
I really appreciate this offer. All of my efforts are focused around creating models where I can give back.

I focus on Optimism and help people apply that to their lives and their businesses.

Here’s my blurb about who I want to attract:

“Are you…
Excited about growing and learning,
driven and motivated by love and giving to others,
a believer in yourself,
driven by a need to make a major change in your life,
a sharing and giving person,
a visionary self-starter,
an inspired problem solver who wants to elevate your consciousness and bring that to as many people on the planet as possible?

Did you answer YES!?? Then subscribe to my blog and come along with me on a path of self-discovery and awareness, and smashing success!!”

I feel that Optimism is the foundation for any change people want to make in their lives. And i’m a very happy person so I like to bring that energy into people’s lives as well. I’ve done a lot of personal development and continue to do so, and share what I learn through a video course that can be found on http://www.heidicuppari.com

I also help “social entrepreneurs” in my local community of Boulder and Denver, CO with marketing. Social Entrepreneurship are those that create goods and services to BETTER the lives of others. Its an exploding industry, with harvard busienss school case studies being taught in schools, etc.. more and more businesses being started in this area.. Here’s an example of one: http://www.acumenfund.org/investment/gewp.html – and here’s a couple local companies I’d like to help- http://www.unreasonableinstitute.org/ and http://www.w1sd0m.net

Why I would love your coaching:
I would like to help Social Entrepreneurs like this with their social media marketing. Their stories are extremely compelling and very easy to market with a big impact. Here’s a great opportunity to take the incredible skills you, Katie, have to teach, and apply them to a whole new growing industry around using business solutions to solve social problems around the world. These people focus on the POSITIVE news and changes in our society and making a positive difference. This is a great place to be and you would be an amazing coach and conduit in this growth.

Everyone on this page looks like they are doing great things and I wish everyone well and also a happy holiday season!
.-= Heidi Cuppari´s last blog ..YOU can be a micro-loan financier! =-.

Katie Freiling December 26, 2009 at 12:58 pm

Hi Heidi, social entrepreneurship is a very powerful force for transformation and change in our world! We definitely need to come together and work towards BETTERING the lives of others in any way possible! Thank you for your passion and commitment! :)

Amirah Hall December 23, 2009 at 11:43 am

Katie – you are such a powerful inspiring leader! Thank you for all that you do for the community in pursuit of awakening others to integrating ‘personal awareness’ with the power of the internet. I’ve truly enjoyed the Blog Mastery Webinar series you offered earlier this year and you gave us a ton of information that honestly I’m still digesting!

Spending an hour with you would be most helpful in getting a more focused direction my blog marketing efforts to inspire and motivate others in their awakening consciousness and personal growth. I’m in the process of launching http://www.SoulMystic.TV and launched http://www.BlogTalkRadio.com/LessonsFromTheLight earlier this year.
There’s so much to say, and so little time to get it out.

I need support in streamlining my system of paying it forward on a continual basis so that I have the steam to run the marathon. :-)

Thanks for inspiring me with tools and tips to Pay It Forward!
.-= Amirah Hall´s last blog ..Are You Consciously Creating? =-.

Katie Freiling December 26, 2009 at 12:59 pm

Hi Amirah, so happy to hear you got a lot out of the Blog Mastery course! I love your mission and purpose and I’m so excited to see you grow even more in 2010! Thanks for everything you do!

Linda G. Cox December 23, 2009 at 11:51 am

Goodness! How will you choose?! We are all wonderful followers! I would love to have your coaching for an hour! I have a list of questions that I think of every morning when I wake up! As you see on my fan page (that you taught me to do, which I haven’t completed yet)I’m all about helping others! I know that there is so much good in the world, so much good in each individual, as people realize it, no matter what their external circumstances are, they will be happy people!
Have Fun Deciding! No matter who you choose, I’ll continue to follow you and share your information!!!
.-= Linda G. Cox´s last blog ..CAN YOU SEE MY LIGHT??? =-.

Katie Freiling December 26, 2009 at 1:01 pm

Hi Linda! Thanks so much for your commitment to helping others! I know you’ve gone through some difficult times yourself, and I commend you for your positivity and inspiration to others! :) I wish you much success in 2010!

Yuriy Anishchenko December 23, 2009 at 12:17 pm

I am so impressed by you and by Jonathan too, i am a member of a 7figure networker for almost 2 weeks. I have so many questions to ask you or somebody, but do not have a live person to talk to. there is a ton of people for you to choose from, but unlike many others, I TRULY BELIEVE IN MYSELF.

Katie Freiling December 26, 2009 at 1:02 pm

Hi Yurly, YES! Never stop believing :)

Yuriy Anishchenko December 23, 2009 at 12:19 pm

I love personal development and Most of my time is spent learning and teaching what I know already. I would really appreciate your time for me.
Thanks for being YOU, and have a GREAT Holiday!!!

Heather Taskovics December 23, 2009 at 12:31 pm

Hey there, Katie!

WOW! Everyone who has posted a comment here before me has so many great reasons for being picked to receive your free coaching! :)

As a success coach, it is my passion in life to help others achieve their own personal success and prosperity that they so richly deserve–to the extent that one of my long-term goals is to create a foundation that teaches less fortunate women how to empower themselves and become successful entrepreneurs.

It really is a wonderful feeling to know that you can make a positive impact in someone else’s life and I believe that this is my true purpose in life.

Katie, you have a beautifully caring soul–I am extremely grateful that we have crossed paths on this amazing journey, and look forward to more travels with you. :)

Happy Holidays To You And Yours! *<:)

Namaste,
Heather
.-= Heather Taskovics´s last blog ..Your Personal Hour – Taking Time For Yourself =-.

Katie Freiling December 26, 2009 at 1:05 pm

Hi Heather! You are such a doll and a total inspiration for so many women! I love the fact you’re so passionate about helping women and I think we should talk about ways to partner up in the future :) You’re a beautiful spirit and I commend you for your commitment and passion! Happy Holidays to you as well!

Naomi Kuipers December 23, 2009 at 12:37 pm

what an awesome gift, an hour of your time would be wonderful.
My story starts 69 years ago. I’ve been a mom since I was 17, raised 7 wonderful kids that turned out to be very upright citizens. A year ago our small logging business went out of business because of the economy so we’ve been building an online business since then. Learned so much that I want to share with others with the pay it forward idea. I’ve gone through a bunch of personal growth and feel with your help I could help so many others,& that’s my intention!!

Thanks Katie for all you give to the world!!

Katie Freiling December 26, 2009 at 1:06 pm

Wow, 7 kids! I’m one of 6 and I know how challenging that must have been! Thanks for sharing your story Naomi :) And I love hearing how much personal growth you’ve been through! Keep shining!

Miguel Leal (cowboy) December 23, 2009 at 1:14 pm

Hi Katie, My name is Miguel Leal (Cowboy) i´m a close friend of Emilio Karam i´m also from México City,

and i´ve been following you for along time i send you once a post about a webinar that you did with JB about Blogging, but you didn´t post it snif snif,

i just would love to have that 1 hour with you, just because i really love the way you share knowledge and positive energy you really are one of my mentors i folloe every step you make and not only that i put it into action!!!

I just send you a video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SebmmzaVY6E a few days ago letting you know how much WE yes WE love your work because there is a lot of latin american community that are now following you as well.

and i mean a lot maybe about 500 to 800 persons that i know personally

you can check my blog and see that i even copy some of your post with all of my respects to you in that video if you watch it almost at the end you´ll se that we mencion you with a special quote!! Once again thank you so much for all your help and knolewge you are one of a kind.

about my life i´m happily married with three beautiful kids and i´m 100% living of the internet business with my own company. and also couching people how to be sucessful in life.

i´m also one of the top leaders and mentors in the Latin America Community growing my list or more than 12,000 persons thanks of you and some other people in the Industry.

Hopeing you have a wonderful and empowering end of year and a better spectrum of life next year.

no matter what i will still follow you forever!!

P.D
Is not what people can offer you is what you can give to people.
.-= Miguel Leal (cowboy)´s last blog ..Como y Porque tener tu Pagina de Fans en Facebook =-.

Katie Freiling December 26, 2009 at 1:09 pm

Hi Miguel, I’m not sure what post you’re referring to… But I appreciate everything you’re doing for your community! Thank you for being YOU! And it means a lot to me to hear how much I’ve helped to inspire you and your community. I look forward to seeing more from you in 2010!

John Chatman December 23, 2009 at 1:38 pm

First off let me just say that I wish you an incredibly Merry Christmas and the most prosperous New Year imaginable.

This is an incredibly generous offer and from the comments above you have quite a few very deserving marketers who could truly benefit from your personal attention.

As for myself I won’t be throwing my hat in the ring only simply because I have already had the pleasure of your instruction in the Social Media Mastery series that the Empowered Entrepreneurs team just finished up.

Through all of the modules that I have experienced so far in that training your blogging training has been my favorite and the most impactful on my business & life. Not to say that the others weren’t great (all KICK BUTT) but yours just really blew me away.

I just wanted to send you a special thank you and shout out for everything you do for the community and look forward to working with you on a project.

To Your Massive Success,

John
.-= John Chatman´s last blog ..Network Marketing Discipline: Your Key To Success! =-.

Katie Freiling December 26, 2009 at 12:16 pm

John, thank you so much! You’re an incredible leader and you’re much appreciated! :) Happy Holidays and I look forward to seeing you become even more successful in 2010!

Robert DiNoto December 23, 2009 at 1:55 pm

Holiday Greetings to you Katie,
I want to thank you for the chance to share this time with you but, there are others here that can do so much more, being able to share what you have for us. I am where you were at one time. I still do have the time to share what I have been learning with others on a one on one basis. I am going to follow your lead, there is so much to learn and to share. I will continue to give what I have at all times and all ways.

Katie Freiling December 26, 2009 at 1:10 pm

Hi Robert, thank you for sharing! I wish you much success and happiness in 2010!

Huddson Lee December 23, 2009 at 2:24 pm

I started to notice you from a Youtube video a couple months ago and I was immediately inspired by you. Your videos from hawaii really got me to dig deeper within myself and causing me to do a some soul searching. Thanks very much for the inspirations.

Earlier this year, I realized that I had to change course to my career as trading currencies(Forex) was too stressful and demanding so I had to change before my body and soul getting completely burned down.

Long story short, I started to look at Internet Marketing and have been learning as much as possible about on page, off page SEO, linking buildings and much more; coupled with the loss of my dearest little Lucky Who was my best companion for the past 8 years. There were sad times, Aha moments, confusion, breakthrough and more that I been through just in the last few months alone…..What an experience!

I’m starting to build affiliate websites now after all the learning and I’ll move forward as much as I can. Although I feel confident about my online journey right now there will always be something new to learn and inspirations from others like you who will keep me on track.

I sincerely wish to be one of the lucky ones chosen by you and may I also wish you a joy filled Christmas and a Happy New Year as well :)

Huddson Lee
.-= Huddson Lee´s last blog ..First Profits From Clickbank =-.

Katie Freiling December 26, 2009 at 1:12 pm

Hi Huddson, wow… Thank you for listening to your intuition and being courageous enough to follow your heart and go after your true passions! You’re an incredible example for so many people! Thanks for sharing :)

Rod Alan Richardson December 23, 2009 at 2:30 pm

What a great offer! I am an avid fan. I watch all your videos, read your blog posts, and most importantly implement everything I can make fit (a very important quality in a) taking action, and b) already knowing the basics so you don’t have to start from zero!)

I am the co-founder of Ri Training, an organization that is dedicated to Lifting Others by giving people hope in achieving their dreams, belief in themselves, and the skills to make it happen.

Our focus is currently the direct selling and home-based business industry. My company uses game based skill training simulation to reach people on a deep level. We target over 15 million people in the United States and are working up to the 64 million people in direct sales world-wide.

We have the channels to make the reach. We have contract training relationships with Avon, WFG and relationships with 64 other major companies that represent 94% of the market place. Our Skill Radio broadcast provides free skill training world-wide (http://www.skillradio.com)

I currently have a growing force of Licensed Field Trainers that we work with that actively do free trainings in their respective communities among their respective networks. My current force is 71 trainers in the United States and Canada. We add new trainers every month.

You can learn more about me and my company at http://www.ritraining.com,
You can see our Facebook fan page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ri-Training/203029112437?v=app_2344061033#/pages/Ri-Training/203029112437?v=wall

I am gearing up, as soon as I hit submit, to complete your assignment of posting this offer on my facebook and Twitter pages.

As far as ability to Pay it Forward, I believe you would be hard pressed to find another person that has more reach, larger market potential, and better infrastructure to reach more people than we do.

I hope to hear from you soon, should you choose to work with me.

Katie Freiling December 26, 2009 at 1:16 pm

Hey Rod, your site looks great! Thank you for helping so many network marketers and internet entrepreneurs with the skills they need to grow and create success online. I appreciate your passion and commitment! :) Looking forward to hopefully working with you more closely in 2010!

Chuck December 23, 2009 at 4:37 pm

This is an ingenious idea. It should get you many responses on this except many may be too busy with the holidays. The first thing I did was to post this to Twitter and Facebook. When I put up the link on Facebook, an ad for this with your picture popped up on my Facebook page. That is pretty cool. It is like magic. This shows that I can follow your instructions.

Actually my approach to life is like this. Say that I am a billionaire and have no need to worry about money at all. What would I do with my time. Well that is what people should do now. Then the money will follow. So that is what I am doing now. My mother, brother and I would go to the library every 3 weeks (longer than that and they fine you) and take out a bunch of books. Then we would bring them back and take out more.

When I was around 10 years old I took out the book Psychocybernetics. This was by a plastic surgeon that made ugly people beautiful. But many would still act like they were ugly. So the book was really about the effects of self-esteem and the difference it made. Like one group of students were told that they were dumb and their grades went down. Another group of students were told that they were smart and their grades went up.

So while my mother and brother read fiction books, I only read non-fiction books. So following the idea of what I would do if money did not exist (similar to what I said above) I would share what I have learned and figured out to minimize the suffering of human beings to the greatest extent.

First off to help you and everyone reading this, everyone should create their free Google Profile. Here is mine and at mine it tells how to create your own: http://www.google.com/profiles/ginkgo07 When you do this, you now have your own webpage on google.com. Google is the only website there is with a PR 10 rank. You can put links on this page to your websites and your Twitter and Facebook pages.

They do limit the profile so no one will need to read more than 3 paragraphs about you. I am already minimizing suffering with my website, http://www.phifoundation.org/teen.html The mission statement on it is “Even in your darkest hour, I do not abandon you.” This comes from an unknown source. As far as self-esteem, the page above is to my page with advice for teen girls since their self-esteem is a target of attack according to the bestseller “Reviving Ophelia.”

According to Gloria Steinem, women of the world are second class citizens just like the blacks in America. I guess you know that is some countries they cut off the clitoris of girls when they become 13 to teach that women are ONLY here to serve men. There is a huge slave trade of women for sex in the world. My website above also has a page about menstruation and diet since the medical establishment is male dominated and do not care about women suffering.

Also the site above also has a section of natural cures with foods. This information comes from a USDA database that is like a maze. My site lists the disease and the best foods for it according to the strength of each plant food. It takes a lot of work to dig this out from the database. Try it yourself. This site has a huge amount of information but it is very hard to find it. It is http://www.ars-grin.gov/duke

Ars-grin sounds funny but it is Agricultural Research Service– Germplasm Resources Information Network. So that is what I am doing– trying to find the cause and cure of all diseases. Also I have a webpage (on site above) on how people can be happier with lots of quotes from Eckhat Tolle.

Katie Freiling December 26, 2009 at 1:18 pm

Wow, Chuck thank you for sharing! I love and appreciate your passion to help young girls with their self esteem… And it’s quite a noble cause to want to help eliminate as much suffering on our planet as possible! You’re an angel! Thank you for everything you do! :)

David December 23, 2009 at 7:27 pm

Dear Katie,
Would you be offended if I let you know how much of an inspiration you are to people? You may be too humble to admit it, but you are impacting not only your facebook friends and twitter followers, but the entire world. Katie, your pebble in the pond is rippling at an exponential rate and the world feels you. On behalf of all of us, thank you endlessly for your giving heart.

You said you want to hear our ‘story.’ I’m not sure if mine is all that special, or inspiring, but let me say a few things about myself.

I’m an artist and designer and I always wanted to build a multi-media studio that would inspire the world(through movies, commercials, comic books, animated movies and gaming) called Mod City Media(think Disney meets Marvel). But that costs money. And I work as a graphic designer, which doesn’t pay much. When I was 25, I was approached by a network marketer for one of the largest and most successful networking companies in the world. Like any would-be entrepreneur, I instantly saw the value in the business. Every day after work I would contact people and make cold calls. After I exhausted my list, I went out every night after my job and contacted 5-10 people everywhere I went; grocery stores, video stores, even the mall. I became the top action-oriented networker in my group. But no volume was being made, save for a few us who bought our own products and had a few sales.

I worked so hard and sacrificed so much that after 2 years I had over 100 people in my group, but with hardly any consistent volume and little income to show for my commitment. At age 27, I had a nervous breakdown.

I remember that Summer weekend lying on the floor of my apartment, my face pressed against the floor in front of the blowing fan; lost in an empty void, hypnotized by the hum of the fan and thoughts of failure and unworthiness. I stayed there the whole day and night, getting up only to go to the bathroom, returning back to my little spot on the floor afterward. I was paralyzed. And I have to say, it really sucked.

That eventually led to my struggle with depression. But I got back up, dusted myself off, and pounded the pavement in that business for another 4 years, getting numerous people in and out, but by the end of 6 years, my group disappeared and I had nothing to show for it. Sometimes, quitting is the only sane thing left to do. So I did.

I still struggle with depression from time to time, but I believe it’s just a matter of thought focus and fulfillment. I am the only one in my family who doesn’t take anti-depressants. And I won’t. When you’re fulfilled, you’re not depressed. When your spirit expresses itself through worthwhile contribution and purpose, you’re not depressed. I just have to figure out how to be on purpose and still pay the bills.

I decided this past year to no longer pursue money, but to pursue my passions(I do believe you actually made a video about that:). So I bought a video camera and networked to build a crew and I wrote, produced, and directed a short comedy/action film. I’m still currently editing it at this time but learning filmmaking led me to professionally produce and direct two music videos, with more on the way.

Even after that, I was still unfulfilled. It was a productive year, but not a happy one. Still at a 9-5 job, and my freelance graphic design and video production business on the side, I still felt like I wasn’t contributing enough. I knew I wanted to give more to people on a larger scale, I just didn’t know how.

And so, about two weeks ago, I went to Youtube to find videos on growth and self-development, as I often do, only this time I came across a video with an impressively self-aware and authentic woman by the name of Katie Freiling, who inspired me to create my own blog.

I just created my blog only a few days ago and still have very little content, save for a few of my own videos and articles. And I’m still learning how to use twitter:) It is my goal this next year to outgive what I think a person can give. I want to give so much value and worth to people, that I can look back and feel like I lived on purpose and that others are better off because I’ve lived. And I’m amazingly excited to learn how to build an online network and how to brand myself, even though I don’t have any ‘product’ to market or sell; just being able to give on a bigger scale and associate with uplifting and inspiring examples like yourself will get me excited enough to wake up in the morning.

I’ll continue to make music videos and short films; to express myself creatively and positively impact people through both my blog and my media business; and to learn to network online and surround myself with winners. It’s my vision to inspire the world, to reveal to people their own power hiding inside; to help people move past mediocrity and into excellence; to paint on that canvas of life something that is truly beautiful and awe-inspiring.

I’m just starting to learn this whole online networking thing; I don’t have the largest online network by any means. I don’t have the influence of a celebrity millionaire or the fame of a Hollywood actor.

But I do have heart. I do have passion. I do have the power, persistence, and potential to transform the lives of millions of people. And I know I am meant to.

I already consider you one of my mentors. Although we haven’t met yet, I respect your quiet strength and value the transformative person you’ve become. Whether you fully realize it or not, Katie, you truly do touch, move, and inspire people. Just by being you.

Thank you for giving you to the world.
.-= David´s last blog ..Being Powerful: 7 Keys to a Powerful Identity =-.

Katie Freiling December 26, 2009 at 1:22 pm

Hi David, it’s so great to meet you and hear your story… Thank you for your transparency and authenticity. You hit the nail on the head when you said that it’s impossible to be depressed when you have purpose. I’m so happy to hear that you’ve taken action in creating a blog and truly pursuing your heart’s deepest desires. You are incredibly strong and a total inspiration to many! Thank you so much for your courage and commitment! I look forward to seeing you create so much success in 2010!

David December 27, 2009 at 9:05 am

Hey Katie, thanks for the reply! Thanks for the compliments, though I wouldn’t really consider myself strong; if I was strong, I’d be financially free doing what I love instead of having a job. It really weighs on my spirit. Good luck with whomever you choose to work with. And be blessed in your future, I know mamy more amazing things will come out of you:)
.-= David´s last blog ..The Truth About Truth: Ending the Confusion =-.

Monica December 23, 2009 at 9:03 pm

Wow, this is quite a gift and quite a task to pick among all of these wonderful people. The value of your gift is priceless and I truly appreciate your consideration.

My name is Monica and I was born and raised in South America. I am the mother of two little ones, 6 & 4. I started my internet quest in the year 2000 and have not had a lot of success. I did not understand why, but I do now. This year was the year that I aligned with the universe and put all the pieces of the puzzle together. This year I realized that this quest is not about making money; it is about helping people. The moment I realized that, it was the moment that doors start opening everywhere. It was then when my life changed. Everything happened in the past 5 months.

I met this wonderful group of 100 people and together we are not creating a new social network to be launched in March 2010. This new network is about education, team culture, wealth building, and of course social responsibility –giving back. http://monicabeltran.com/category/social-media-marketing/pitch-in/

We also are launching a new cutting edge online training and mentoring online training for entrepreneurs to bring the best on every one and their unlimited potential. We will open doors in 1/19/2010. http://monicabeltran.com/615/iduplicate-2/

Now I am at the top of the 100 hundred helping them with their blogs and branding every day. I chose to learn and work to become a better person every day and when I understood that I was responsible for my life and my own future life change for me.

Of course, one of the greatest gifts happened when I was introduced to your blog and what you have to offer. I became inspire and clarity came to light. I am already grateful for all you have taught me and for being an example of where I want to go.

The universe is in alignment with me and I will be able to help hundreds if not thousands of people in the upcoming months through Pitch In and iDuplicate. The best of all is that I have changed my life and I am on a new path. An hour with you with is a true gift and something I can treasure for time to come. I can hardly wait for the New Year to start.

Thank you for your considerations Katie.

Monica Beltran
.-= Monica´s last blog ..Larry Benet -Video Clip with a Powerful Connection Exercise =-.

Katie Freiling December 26, 2009 at 1:25 pm

Hi Monica, thanks so much for sharing your story! And I’m so happy to hear you never quit and now you’re seeing real results! I wish you the best and so much success in 2010!

Fathi Ridwan Basalamah December 23, 2009 at 9:06 pm

Thanks again, Katie…

I feel a little bit happy because i always share with you Katie, don’t you realize that because i’ve learned a lot from you i can share little bit of good deeds with others people ?

Happy holidays, merry christmas and new year 2010..to you and everybody all over the world……!

Katie Freiling December 26, 2009 at 1:26 pm

Hi Fathi, I appreciate all of your comments and support! Thank you for your commitment to helping others! :) Happy Holidays!

Vanessa Sanger December 23, 2009 at 9:06 pm

Dear Katie,

Well, what a wonderful gift you have given to many, many people in the Social Media world.

I have just started learning the 7 Fig Networking system and i am loving every minute of it. I am not a computer literate person so it is taking me some time to build my knowledge and grasp some of the concepts that are being taught.

I have been following your blogs, listening to your recorded webinars and I am blessed that I have found you. You have given me inspiration to keep going and I will now explain why…

Over the past year my partner and I have suffered the loss of a tradtional business, lost our house, our parents house our vehicles and virtually everything that we ever owned…

Along with this i went through Depression, my ex-husband took custody of my two eldest children and I haven’t seen them in over 12 weeks.

My partner now works for wages and we are slowly getting back on top. It has taken extremely enormous guts on my behalf to get back up and keep going as i really wanted to quit. Quit life, quit living quit learning and quit giving. BUT i knew there was something out there to help me make a differnce, to help me fight, to help me change, to help me inspire others in the same situation as i was, and I found YOU!!!

I have always been a GIVER if i can help someone that warms my heart more than anything else in this world… and that is what I am going to do with your gift, pass it along…..

Life can be cruel, it can deal you many harsh things and I would love to reach out to all those people and help them, tell them it’s ok, ive been there i’ve done that tooo…

There are so many people out there struggling, who dont know the first thing about making a lifestyle, who dont have a dime to get started on the path to freedom and this is what i am on a MISSION to achieve.

I would love to have a blog where i can teach people HOPE, SELF WORTH, give them teachings on Personal Development and show them how easy it is to develop in the Social Media Network…

There have been many fantastice responses to your GIFT and my I know that you will give that gift with the most powerful message from the bottom of your heart.

Thank you, thank you for making a difference, you are inspiring, your a leader and you are someone i aspire to be..

God Bless you Katie…

Your Friend.
Vanessa.

Katie Freiling December 26, 2009 at 1:28 pm

Hi Vanessa, thank you for never quitting and giving up on your dreams! You’re already such an inspiration for others! Thanks for sharing your story and I’m really looking forward to seeing more from you in 2010!

Michael Cloke December 23, 2009 at 9:41 pm

Dear katie,

I have the most potential and promise to give it back to others…!

Namaste.

Katie Freiling December 26, 2009 at 1:32 pm

Hey Michael, I appreciate your dedication and passion! Thank you for being YOU! :) Namaste…

Michael Cloke December 28, 2009 at 5:12 am

Hi Katie, well this is a difficult decision that you have to make.

As I understand it, the winner will be someone that can pay-it-forward the most and achieve maximum impact and exposure across social networks.

Here’s What I CAN Do…!

Upon successful completion of the One Hour Coaching and with your final approval, I will write an article about Social Media Marketing and publish a blog post on michaelcloke.com and katiefreiling.com with the aim of syndicating the content to as many tribe members as possible.

I will also submit the Article to 20 Article sites and a further 10 bookmarking sites. To finish up, I wil send an email to my list of subscribers, tweet to my followers and share with my facebook friends, kindly asking them all to share the content with their tribe, followers and friends.

May I say that this *Holiday Gift* Competition has been very impressive both in terms of friendly and spirited competition and in the way that YOU have demonstrated to this community, your creative and giving nature, how to create a social buzzzz, and how to stimulate peoples imagination to take action.

Congratulations Katie :) Your the real winner…

Damayanthi December 23, 2009 at 11:07 pm

First of all Katie, thank you so much for this opportunity..

Why I feel that I have the most potential to give back?

I start with my story:
I started my mlm business just over 5 years ago and for the first couple of months I had great results following what my upline told me to do.

After that what I found was that my team wasn’t really duplicating what I was doing. They were not prepared to carry on with the traditional mlm lead generation methods. My upline didn’t have answers to my questions, apart from advising me to buy more and more business opportunity leads.

I ended up with a massive credit card debt and this lead me to search for solutions online.

I discovered the power of the world wide web, but still I didn’t know what to do.
I bought many courses, joined few programs and started to get the feel of what I need to do online.

Few months ago I came across your content and truly that was a turning point for me, I should say…
I was able to give some meaning to what I have been learning all this time, about attraction marketing, social networking, relationship building etc..
You could say that I try to model you most of the time.
My blog is http://www.damayanthijayasinghe.com
& love you to have a look.

I am slowly building that up with great content as I learn.

I am giving value to my followers and friends at every opportune moment.

I share life lessons with them…This is what I shared a day ago.

I believe these life lessons are really authentic and original, help people immensely.

I started recording tutorials on “how to” do things when it comes to online marketing.
eg: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuiEtVnlXLM

I love using video and planning to do more of them.

I know how it is like to be struggling with traditional MLM marketing and then online information overload. So my vision is to help as many struggling networkers as possible to get them to believe in themselves again, and provide them valuable information that will help them to get results and move forward.

I will do this mainly using videos & my blog. I will reach many people through twitter, facebook,facebook page and forums. I am actively building my friends and followers on these social media sites.
I will look for ways to syndicate my content and for this I will spend some time on 7 figure networker ning community so that I can build more closer relationships with other members and share their content on my social networks. (I haven’t been doing this so far & I got this idea just now)

So Katie, this is why I believe that I have the most potential to give back and pay it forward to the wider audience.

I have tweeted and shared this post on facebook.

Thank you again Katie, for all your inspiration, motivation and coaching.

Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas and All the very Best for the New Year!

.-= Damayanthi´s last blog ..How To Add an Opt-in Box To Your Facebook Profile =-.

Katie Freiling December 26, 2009 at 1:34 pm

Hi Damayanthi, I appreciate everything you give to the community! Thank you for not giving up your dreams… You will absolutely create the success you’re looking for, just keep moving forward! I applaud you for your courage and commitment! :) Happy Holidays!

Frankie Hayward December 24, 2009 at 1:12 am

Awesome idea! I love how you can effortlessly get people to post super long comments on your blog posts. ; )

I would like to suggest that you give this one hour of personal coaching to Kyle Riegle because I’ve notice his giving nature since the first day he started interacting within the community.

I’m sure many of these great people could be equally as deserving but my vote goes out to Kyle Riegle on this one. I hope you have a wonderful holiday and a blessed new year!

Cheers,
Frankie Hayward
.-= Frankie Hayward´s last blog ..Coldplay’s End of Decade Sale for Kids Company =-.

Katie Freiling December 26, 2009 at 1:36 pm

Hey Frankie, thanks for sharing your recommendation! Happy Holidays and I wish you much success in the New Year! :)

Lisa December 24, 2009 at 6:26 am

It’s so nice of you Katie to do some good deed these Holiday seasons. With these, I wish you the best in the coming year. By the way, I also found one program that has a big difference in helping others and making money at the same time. Good luck. Enjoy the Holidays!

Katie Freiling December 26, 2009 at 1:38 pm

Thanks Lisa! Happy Holidays!

John December 24, 2009 at 7:01 am

Hello Katie

I have been only following you for a short time but I can see that you have a wealth of information to share. It’s good that you want to give back.

My passion is personal development. I was exposed to it only a few years ago and it has totally transformed my life and the way I now see the world.

My goal is to spread the word how if you devote some time to develop yourself and grow personally you can change your world. I have four children and have started them on a path that I never knew existed as a child growing up and will break some cycles in the process.

I would also like to share what I am learning with the youth of our world and maybe send them down a different path of life. One they may have thought was for someone else besides them.

Thank you Katie for sharing.
.-= John´s last blog ..Put Your Dreams To The Test By: John C Maxwell =-.

Katie Freiling December 26, 2009 at 1:39 pm

Hi John, so great to meet you! And thanks for sharing with us! I totally agree that personal growth has the power to create radical shifts in the world! Thanks for everything you do! I wish you much success in the New Year!

Rose Goddess December 24, 2009 at 9:34 am

Dear Katie,

I have empathy for others because I have been to the dark side and have come back with gusto. I enjoy learning and implementing anything which helps my life become more blissful. I have experienced the effect our food and thoughts have on our reality and use my experiences and extensive knowledge and research to share this with others. I am called a natural healer by my family and those who have experienced the radiance of my deep love. I know it’s all about LOVE and it’s all about having FUN!
Enjoy!
Debbie
.-= Rose Goddess´s last blog ..The Fire Element: Personal Alchemy Part 4 =-.

Chuck December 24, 2009 at 11:28 am

Katie, Rose Goddess has on her website a great video about Eckhart Tolle, just like you have made a great video about Eckhart Tolle. I have seen both yours and hers. I would love to see her get the free hour of coaching. She is extremely smart just like you are.

Katie Freiling December 26, 2009 at 1:44 pm

Hi Rose! I love your name :) Thank you for being honest and transparent about how you got to where you’re at today. And I love to see your passion for helping educate others on the food they eat and how to heal… Love and fun are definitely powerful healers in and of themselves! Thanks for sharing your gifts with the world! I’m looking forward to watching you create even more success in the New Year!

Jan E Hale December 24, 2009 at 10:25 am

What a beautiful way to give a gift, keep it giving. When I first saw your holiday gift I thought, well I don’t even have a dozen leads yet, who will I pay it forward to. Then I realized that my original goal is to get every person on this planet to a place where the world is a better place, a world without war, insanity and where honest people have rights. A world where people can have the freedom to pursue their own goals. That is my reality. So indeed I have an abundance of people to pay it forward to. Every thing I do, every step I take is a sub-product or a step toward that lofty goal. I know I am not alone in this pursuit as I know the true nature of mankind. It is not to suppress or enslave, these are the goals of those who are unaware or ignorant. The true goals of man are to survive and to survive in abundance with his family and his brothers and sister and the plants and animals and our planet and his fellow spiritual beings. So any help I get at this point is another step toward achieving my goal, which is really our goal.
Every job I have had up to this point has been on a help flow initiative, I think most veterinarians become veterinarians to help others, it certainly isn’t money motivated, and as I have learned over the years money is a dead end motivator. Helping others is really our true motivator in life.
You really have a challenge ahead of you sorting through these great people and their desires to help others, but whatever choice you make it will be a good one, you can’t loose.
So, Katie have a beautiful holiday season and you are so right about the new year, it will be the best ever.
ML
Jan
.-= Jan E Hale´s last blog ..Hello world! =-.

Katie Freiling December 26, 2009 at 1:46 pm

Hi Jan, thanks so much for sharing! It was so great to meet you in person a few weeks ago… You’re such a gentle and caring spirit and I appreciate everything you do! You’re so right in saying that helping others in some form or another is the only true motivator in life. I’m so excited to see your blog plans come to fruition in 2010! Keep shining :)

Elusiverick December 24, 2009 at 12:30 pm

AGAIN I must mention that you & SOPHIE look so much alike, & that is only where the similarities begin.
I would like to nominate MY DAUGHTER SOPHIE.
She has built, by her self, a successful web site & her home business is TAKING OFF.

BT as you can see there is NO ADVERTISING of additional anything so she needs to learn how to generate an income from her web site other than advertising her professional services.

PLEASE have a look at her web site & see if you can assist her to GROW !?!?!?

Thanking you, ALL THE ABUNDANCE you can manage,
Rick.

Katie Freiling December 26, 2009 at 1:48 pm

Hey Rick, great to meet you and your daughter! Thanks for sharing :) Happy Holidays!

Ben Dorman December 24, 2009 at 3:03 pm

I feel I have the most potential to give back. Because of the princibles I have been sculpting into my character thoughout my life. I have the potential to inspire others through snowboarding videos, acting roles, and inspirational progressive self development hip hop music.
I would love to learn more from you and a coaching session would be a true gift that I could pay forward tenfold.
Merry X-mas :)
-Ben Dorman-
.-= Ben Dorman´s last blog ..What Inspires You? =-.

Katie Freiling December 26, 2009 at 1:49 pm

Hey Ben, thanks so much for sharing your passions with us! I love the idea of inspirational self development hip hop music! Send me some samples :) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Tim Jones December 24, 2009 at 9:02 pm

Hello Katie

I lost my job after 9 yrs and decided to try truck driving, well I got laid off in March 2009, and a week later lost my son in a car accident. I was lost and searched the web for a job I could do at home, when I came across a nice young man, Kary Rogney who I listened too and helped me. Kary then sent me a email of you given lessons to build a blog, I watched and learned, then meet up with some old friends from the factory I was laid off and told them about starting an Internet business, we studied, learned what we could and started a site http://www.timsociety.com , with blogs on eblogger and soon on word press. We are looking at helping other move into the internet business, plus helping those that can not shop outside their homes, shut ins and those who want to shop but can’t make it to the stores. The three of us are looking at helping all nafta people that have lost there jobs to over seas and to help the community in which we live in to start striving again, if we get big enough hire some of the people in the community. Since the help of Kary and You, Katie, we are ranked #1 on googles and yahoo search, and hope to move farther in our business venture to excel and become a great business in helping all we can help. Thank You Tim

Katie Freiling December 26, 2009 at 1:52 pm

Hey Tim, I’m so sorry to hear about your son… But it’s so great to hear that you’ve been able to take the knowledge from Kary and I and start creating true results for yourself and your business! Thanks for sharing your story and I’m really looking forward to helping you create more success in 2010!

Ray Evans December 24, 2009 at 10:35 pm

Merry Christmas! It’s now 12:15 am so I may have missed the deadline, but I wanted to share this anyway.

After spending tens of thousands of dollars on just about every Guru’s program from Frank Kern to Stompernet, I have learned more from you in the last six days then all the others combined…Thank you for being you.

I have been an entrepreneur all my life and it has always been my hearts desire to help people break the chains of poverty by starting, building and growing their own business.

I have been building simple websites since 1997 and own over 100 domains. I have written four books and several articles.

I have Facebook, MySpace, Linkedin, YouTube, and Twitter accounts…my blog is still not up and running (but I’m closer now then ever before, thanks to you).

Do you like puzzles? I have all the pieces, I just need someone to help me put them together.

I know your time is valuable and there are probably people more deserving than I, so I have but one request…

Would you read my latest books “7 Things You Can Do Right Now to Double Your Sales” and “The IVAT Principle” and give me some advice on how I can use the time and talent I have been given to help people understand that the greatest disappointment in life is not failing, it’s discovering how close to success they were when they quit.

Again, thank you for all you’ve given me these past six days; I look forward to doing the same for others.

Ray

Katie Freiling December 26, 2009 at 1:55 pm

Hi Ray, wow… You’re definitely a go-getter and a go-giver! And I’m so happy to hear how much value you’ve gotten out of my training so far! :) Thank you for everything you do for others! I’ll definitely check out your books! Happy Holidays!

Kennon Fort December 24, 2009 at 11:16 pm

“You Will Name Me Your Winner Because…”

Dear Katie:

You’re going to be so glad we connected earlier this year via Twitter and Facebook…

Thank you so much for this opportunity to help you with your desire to…

“Give Back To My Amazing Community…”

It is worded this way because…

you’ve already declared your winner to be the ONE who “has the most potential to pay it forward…”

You have aptly said you want someone who desires to help others to do 5 things:

*1* to empower others

*2* to share their gifts

*3* to share their knowledge

*4* to apply their skills

*5* to serve others… ALL of which results in helping more and more people!

You have stated you want one who will provide the “greatest impact…”

Now here’s why you’ll pick me…
Here’s why you’ll know I have the most potential…

Here’s 5 Reasons Why Your Choice Has Now Been Made Super-Easy…

REASON #1:
You will notice in many ways that I’m already paying it forward…

BEFORE even having this post, you can see I’ve already shared this opportunity with my Facebook and Twitter fans, friends, and contacts multiple times…

Yet, it’s gone even a step further… The members of 3 MasterMind groups to which I currently belong were sent an e-mail about the same!

Truly you can appreciate that I EMBRACE the competition for your ONE gift!

Also Katie, you have a great video … what’s exciting is the valuable feedback I’ll give you to make it even better the next time!! You’re probably now asking, “How will this be done?” The answer is I will share with you detailed information that applies from my learning by watching a TV program from the History Channel just a few hours ago.

Can you and those in your amazing community imagine being empowered by this? It will happen!

REASON #2:
This next reason is simple…

You’ll experience how I share my gifts… After being away from the industry for 5 years, I returned this year with the declaration of 2009 Comeback Internet Marketer of the Year! In this return, I’ve been blessed with gifts that I can now pass along…

My friend, Terri Levine, known as the Guru of Coaching, has offered me the ability to give away ONE FREE TICKET to her upcoming seminar in mid-January. I will give this ticket to you or one of your recommended people.

This gift alone carries a value of at least $149… even more if one were to buy it in the New Year!

(When we talk, I’ll share with you the amazing story of how I thought to make this particular offer! It’s simply incredible how the human mind works when we let it!)

Here’s a testimonial from “T” that will speak volumes…

REASON #3:
You’ll be glad to know I wish to share my knowledge, including what I get from you and others…

To demonstrate and to prove this, I will host a FREE teleseminar for up to 50 callers of your audience to share with them what I learned from our hour and more! In case you have doubts about me as a teleseminar host, simply get the sample audio from my site at http://KennonFort.com … while you do get the first 20 minutes of audio for FREE, it will only take 5 minutes or less for you to discover my competence for the task.

The value of this teleseminar will help your people find ways to apply what we share with each other. Money-wise, that would be worth a minimum of $97, wouldn’t you agree?

REASON #4:
When we spend that hour together, you’ll be pleased that I will set the example for the future teleseminar audience… by applying my skills to help you and them using that time. You will discover current joint venture opportunities that will fit with your existing business.

Just getting one deal arranged could easily be worth $1000s to you and your clients. Again, you notice I’m paying forward… and this is no fluff, no joke…

JP Maroney, a.k.a. Mr. Monetizer, wrote on my LinkedIn profile the following:

Kennon Fort is “The Go To Guy” if you need someone to bird dog JV’s strategic alliances, affiliates for your product. He’s well connected — and NOT afraid to reach out to people he doesn’t know if he believes there’s a fit. For that, he has my highest recommendation.

REASON #5:
You must know my commitment to work with quality people over the long-term. Not only will 2010 be a very exciting year; it’s the beginning of a new decade of opportunities! Value for value will be the result.

Katie, there you have it… you can go ahead and name me your winner as soon as your deadline arrives.

Oops, there’s one thing I didn’t address yet… you wanted to know about me, my story, life, goals, and/or vision. For now, you’ll appreciate that I keep it simple… I am a father of 6, rising above pain to do simple things for/with his children, one currently revising his goals and vision for a new decade of extraordinary results.

Now it’s up to you, Katie. YOUR choice is now before you… please select me!

Sincerely at your service and for your success,
Kennon Fort

P.S.- As you can see, I’ve already demonstrated “paying it forward,” by investing the time to put together this message just for you! Now do the right thing. :)

P.P.S.- You see I’ve really been learning how to show my love and appreciation for my clients and associates. Pick me and let’s start now into new WINdfalls for 2010 and beyond!

Timothy J. Law December 26, 2009 at 11:12 am

Hi Kennon,
I saw your commentary regarding this on Facebook and applaud the efforts that you are putting forward. Keep up the great work!
Tim Law

Katie Freiling December 26, 2009 at 2:25 pm

Wow, Kennon, you really put some effort and thought into your response! Thank you for your commitment to help others and pay it forward! I’m listening to your teleseminar right now… But I’d like to know… What are your visions for giving back in the future? What are you passionate about?

Kennon Fort December 27, 2009 at 6:54 am

Thank you for your initial and favorable response…

You must know that in the process of falling in love with my clients and associates, I’ve come to appreciate value in others and that it’s worth taking the time to read carefully and to listen attentively. In writing directly to you, my main target audience here, I have tried to exude that passion to help not only you, but also the greatest number of other people.

You’ve asked more about my passion…

I realize I only hinted at my passion initially and I’m glad you asked more particularly about this…

Part of the things you got from me were meant to evoke curiosity as well as to create a “wow factor.” It is pleasing to me that, at least to some measurable degree, this has been accomplished… I counted 6 times you wrote back “wow” in your responses, one of those being to me. Additionally, as best as I could see of all comments, you wrote a couple questions back to me, only.

Katie, my desire is simply to overcome what have been major obstacles to complete what would seemingly be simple tasks to do as a father (i.e.- teaching children & providing leadership by example and word)…

In falling in love with my clients and associates, I have learned that the ability to love must often be associated with one’s ability to rise above pain — what many consider to be the greatest human motivator. There are events that happened in my life a decade ago that adversely affected my ability to serve my children as
their father. The incredible emotional pain that I’ve experienced has motivated me to create wealth — a wealth of ideas, a wealth of ways to help other people, a wealth of financial gain.

During the past 10 years, I’ve discovered / learned a number of ways that don’t work. Yet, I persist. In simple terms, I want to help as many people, right where they are to rise above the adversities that are currently prevailing in their own lives, to help people bloom where God planted them and be who they were made to be, just as I *am* a father to my children.

I woke up this morning thinking about my love for my clients and associates. I was thinking about how I could positively impact the lives of more people. I was thinking
about what sets me apart. To be able to work with you will help me accomplish this.

So then, Katie, your unique investing advantage of dealing with me will be worthwhile… guaranteed!

Please let me know when we can spend that power hour together.

Sincerely at your service,
Kennon

Michelle Perrone December 25, 2009 at 11:48 am

This is such a great opportunity to be able to get an hour of free coaching with you. You are such a blessing.

I would love this opportunity. I am a health coach and started my business in the beginning of 2009. My goal is to help people get as healthy as possible freeing them of any ailments they may have and those that are on the road to being unhealthy.

I really want to make a difference in peoples health and really ay it forward. People will really benefit from my programs.

I hope you are having an awesome Christmas.

Michelle

Katie Freiling December 26, 2009 at 1:59 pm

Hi Michelle, great to meet you! Thank you for sharing your passions to help others live healthier lives. It’s a great cause and I support you! :) Happy Holidays and I wish you much success in the New Year!

Melissa Wright December 25, 2009 at 6:59 pm

I decided to create a video response to your post instead of typing my answers to your questions. I am just getting started with making videos, but I am trying to push myself out of my comfort zone when ever possible. I hope you don’t mind.

Thank you so much for giving us all the opportunity to work with you. The person that you choose is very lucky to get this opportunity.

Merry Christmas!
Melissa
.-= Melissa Wright´s last blog ..What is the most important thing you can do in Social Media? =-.

Katie Freiling December 26, 2009 at 2:00 pm

Hi Melissa, thank you so much for taking the time to create a video response! And congratulations for stepping outside of your comfort zone to do it! :) Thanks for sharing your story and I really look forward to helping you create more success in 2010!

Andrew Wilkin December 25, 2009 at 10:00 pm

Hey Mia,
Thanks for your gracious sacrifice of your time in the form of what’s always as I believe to be an added value to anyone.

Anyway, as far as spending the hour with you, I believe that “Paying it Forward” is a natural universal human response that we all have.

To help another individual achieve a dream, or a life goal, always rewards you along your journey in this life and into the next.

To learn ideas, tools, principles from an expert always adds value to my life. And I believe that business & life is not just about a competition, it’s about co-operation.

We’re all here to help, teach & learn from each other because you might just have the key that I’m looking for to help another,& so on, & so forth.

If I only learn one thing from you that catapults my skill level,then it would definately be worth it.

Katie Freiling December 26, 2009 at 2:01 pm

Hey Andrew, thanks for sharing and expressing your commitment to help others and pay it forward! Life is absolutely about co-operation :) I wish you much success in the New Year!

Andrew Haddleton December 25, 2009 at 11:12 pm

I just saw your competition from this tweet by @KennonFort.

Wow, I repeat… @katiefreiling is giving away an hour of free personal success coaching for the holidays! Check it out http://bit.ly/5cqqPa

Take it from one down under. I’ve known Kennon for a while and it’s the fabric of who he is to help other people. It’s too late for me to enter so you should name him your winner.
.-= Andrew Haddleton´s last blog ..Chances Are Your Customers Know More About Using The Internet To Find Local Suppliers Than Your Business Does. How Much Is It Costing You? =-.

Katie Freiling December 26, 2009 at 2:03 pm

Hey Andrew, it wasn’t too late, but thanks for sharing your recommendation! Happy Holidays :)

Eddy December 25, 2009 at 11:45 pm

HEY KATIE!!!!!! I LOVE YOUR RED HIRED!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW

A FREE One Hour Of Free Personal Coaching… My Holiday Gift To YOU!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

I WOULD LIKE YOU TO PICK ME… BUT I WOULD BE LIEING TO MYSELF ….

AND I DONT THINK I WOULD BE THE PERSON…. CASE I HAVE A GOOD FRIEND OF MY NAME KENNON FORT!!!!

KENNON FORT!!! HE IS THE MAN YOU SHOULD PICK!!!

Be case I Try So Many Ways to Make Money online Man… it WAS NOOO FUNN…. till I Meet KENNON FORT!

He Show me About The paying it forward,

He Show Me how to make Money Onlne no B.S

YOOOOOOO the Cool Party about him… He dost Think he better then Everyone Nooo man….. the Best Of him WHEN YOU NEEd HIM He Always There For you man… NO!!JOKE

I REALLY REALL REALLY WANT HIM TO WIN!!! Case if He Win HE Will Help MORE PEOPLE!!!!… And If He Dont WIN… I REALLY REALLY MEET THIS GUY!!!!! HE IS VERY COOOL GUY!!!!!

AND

MARRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! MARRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!
MARRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! MARRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Katie Freiling December 26, 2009 at 2:04 pm

Hey Eddy, thanks for the recommendation! That’s another vote for Kennon :) Merry Christmas to you too!

Scott December 26, 2009 at 6:33 am

It’s too late for me to win this, but I endorse Kennon Fort. I met Kennon several weeks ago. He immediately invited me to one of his mastermind groups and he contacts me regularly to see how he can help me. I feel he would be an excellent choice, because I know he will pay it forward.

Scott

Katie Freiling December 26, 2009 at 2:05 pm

Hey Scott, thank you for sharing your vote! Happy Holidays!

Clyde Ensslin December 26, 2009 at 10:10 am

Katie, your posts about purpose and potential have been so helpful to me this year! By accepting where I am in my life, focusing on the result I want and letting go of resistance, I have identified the contribution I want to make and how to give it. Specifically, I have decided that my purpose in life is to use my communication skills to make the world a better place.

One way I am doing that is by advising a startup company called People Power, founded on the belief that everyone can make a difference in reducing our carbon footprint. The key is to approach that objective one household at a time, one appliance at a time, through open source networking on a national scale and ultimately a global scale. By sharing ideas and software, we can achieve our goal and fulfill our mission to reduce carbon emissions. I am pleased to tell you that People Power (as of three days ago) now has its own Facebook page and a Twitter account.

Katie, if you decide to give me the gift of an hour of your personal coaching, I would use that knowledge, in turn, to help People Power reach out to more and more people through social media platforms, across the United States and around the world!

Happy New Year!

Katie Freiling December 26, 2009 at 2:07 pm

Hi Clyde, that’s such a powerful and transformational cause! Thank you for contributing your passions to the world in such a meaningful way :) And I’m so happy to hear you’ve already got the ball rolling! :) Congrats! And I look forward to helping you create much more success in 2010!

Clyde Ensslin December 27, 2009 at 12:57 pm

Katie, thanks for your message! 23 Facebook fans so far. I look forward to seeing where People Power is going to be one year from today. 2010 is full of promise!

Ken December 26, 2009 at 11:35 pm

Dear Katie,

There is a good chance you’ve already chosen who will be the winner of this contest but, I just had to contribute. I also wouldn’t mind winning if that’s the case.

Basically my potential for paying it forward is endless. The trick is going to be realizing that potential. Honestly, the internet is a resource I am just starting to tap. If you would do this contest again next year I’ll be able to give you the complete story with the references I believe will make the choice undeniably simple.

Things to do in the next year:

#1. I am driven to make a difference with people I meet everyday and to do it in such a way that they don’t really feel indebted to me but, will want to share something with others without expecting compensation.

My story in a super short format:

I was born poor. By the time I was 20 I had lived in more than 20 places. The longest I’ve ever lived in one place is 4 years. This has allowed me to see that people are the most important thing you can have in your life.

I am a single guy with the goal of being a doctor/scientist who will discover cures where there are currently only crutches for patients.

Family is supremely important to me.

So, I’m sitting here writing this and I realizing that by doing this exercise everyone who did it probably got out of it what he or she put into it. The chance to reflect and see that you are on your intended course is probably worth more than $399.

Have a great Holiday season,

Ken

P.S. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
P.P.S. I figured I still had until 11:59pm 12/26 your time.

Katie Freiling December 27, 2009 at 3:19 pm

Hey everyone, thank you so much for all of your heartfelt responses! I’m still in the process of choosing and I’d like to have another day or so to really reflect on this decision. Hope you all had an amazing Holiday! :)

Kennon Fort December 27, 2009 at 3:52 pm

Thank you for your enthusiastic consideration…

In the urging for you to choose me as your winner, there’s another example here to help you:

Simply put, take other people’s word for it… not mine!

Also, in paying it forward, you’re going to get another gift from me shortly…

Check your e-mail at the address you used to access my 20-minute audio sample (within 5 minutes of this post). It will be a pleasant compliment to what you’ve already gotten from me.

Again, thank you for your attention and consideration!

Sincerely at your service and for your success,
Kennon
P.S.- Rest assured… your runners-up will be served well as we work together. They will LOVE what we do together for them.

Denys December 27, 2009 at 4:15 pm

I wish you well as you press forward with your business in 2010.

On January 12th 2010 I shall be launching my first Arriba Wellness Club, ( http://www.arriba4u.co.uk and based upon favourable responses to niche marketing I am expecting to launch 6 clubs within the first 6 months.

My persoally designed Arriba Wellness Clubs will focus on delivering nutrition and life-coaching programmes that will build personal confidence and energise and motivate participants to achieve their potential in all areas of their lives.

It is my intention to add social-networing to my marketing strategy as soon as possible. As I see it, my priority is to setup and configure, optimised web-based applications to build a web-based list, newsletters, auto-responders etc and to synchronise domains, wordpress blog, twitter, facebook, linked-in etc.

I’ve already received favourable feedback about my ideas for my blog, and I’m confident that I have plenty of material for sharing with readers interested in wellness and life coaching and, Arriba Wellness Club members, and Herbalife clients.

Whilst I have no shortage of ideas I would greatly appreciate some guidance about the most effective use and presentation of my ideas and content. I’m intending to use my skills as an actor and my recently acquired film-making skills to make useful videos to inform, educate, and entertain ‘followers’.

Your support would begreatly appreciated.

Kind regards and best wishes for the New Year.

Denys

Amanda December 28, 2009 at 4:48 pm

Hey Katie! What a thoughtful way to give back! I wish you overwhelming abundance, joy, and success in 2010! <3
.-= Amanda´s last blog ..A Commitment To Continuously Improve…One Babystep At A Time =-.