How To Add A Picture (Gravatar) To Your Blog Comments

If a picture is worth a thousand words… Why not always make sure you leave your beautiful face on every blog comment you make?

Leaving comments on other people’s blogs is a great way to get more industry wide exposure and to become more ‘recognizable’ in the community.  You can also drive quite a bit of traffic back to your site if you leave intelligent and thoughtful comments on highly trafficked blogs…

But if you don’t include your picture next to your comment, you probably won’t be recognized very much at all.  If you want to make the MOST out of your blog comments and become more well-known in the blog communities, you’ve gotta include your picture. It’ll help people identify you more easily and recognize you throughout the different blog sites you visit.

It’s very simple and easy to do… Just click ‘Play’ on the video below and I’ll walk you through the process:

So, right now… Head over to http://www.gravatar.com and sign up for a free account.  Once you do, leave me a comment down below and let me know what a difference it made!  I’d love to see as many bright shining faces in the comment box as possible!

icon wink How To Add A Picture (Gravatar) To Your Blog Comments

If you already have a gravatar, I’d still love to hear from you!  Do you want to see more training tutorials like this?  What kinds of things would you like to learn more about?

And please make sure you share this with your friends on Twitter, Facebook, and other social communities!  Use the Twitter icon down below to ‘tweet’ this training out to your followers! They’ll definitely appreciate it!  Thanks a bunch…

To Your Continued Success,
AD7284B544DA527F4F71B7C89166F25F How To Add A Picture (Gravatar) To Your Blog Comments

• more How To Add A Picture (Gravatar) To Your Blog Comments

Joy July 7, 2010 at 9:45 am

So, Katie, Thank you very much. I have followed your instructions and obtained a gravatar. I am so pleased with this training. I came to it from a training that Amanda-Marie had on a strategy for getting targeted traffic to your blog. She referenced your helpful information regarding gravatars. What a terrific community! Thanks, Joy
.-= Joy´s last blog ..JFT – Neglect =-.

jennifer July 18, 2010 at 3:50 am

Hi Katie, cool video! Thanks again. I now have a Gravatar account and I look forward to your next lesson on how to create a successful image using social media marketing. You are amazing.

clearblue September 21, 2010 at 12:11 pm

gravatar account how can i make a picture add and your like beauty :) thanx for help

Bill Brabant July 19, 2010 at 3:07 pm

I really enjoyed your presentation at the “No Excuses Summit” in Las Vegas and considered it to be Top Knotch and the Best of the Show. Jonathan Budd was right in there too but your Delivery was Silky Smooth with the right blend of Value, Encouragement, Honesty and Integrity. “Nobody Does it Better”

Warm Regards, Bill Brabant

Cathy July 22, 2010 at 3:25 pm

Thanks for all your help, Katie!
.-= Cathy´s last blog ..Definate Money Maker =-.

preutipong July 23, 2010 at 11:50 am

This training is WOW, I believe this is an incredible know-how, videos are the closest we have to be in one on the internet, and this is an excellent option. Thanks for the tip
.-= preutipong´s last blog ..mlm lead generation ตะลึง สร้างผู้มุ่งหวัง159คนใน14วัน =-.

TJ Chambers July 23, 2010 at 9:27 pm

Good deal. Im gravatarred. That sounds like it could hurt.
.-= TJ Chambers´s last blog ..Jul 21- MLM Lead Generating Training With Cutting Edge Marketing =-.

Carl TE Randolph July 27, 2010 at 10:33 pm

I just added my Gravatar. I followed your video so I’m sure it will work. Thanks for all you do. You add so much to online marketing.

IslandGems August 4, 2010 at 7:25 am

Thanks Katie for the video on Gravatar. It will be very useful to me. I love receiving your emails and teaching materials. Much success to you!
HC

Dian Greenman August 7, 2010 at 2:30 pm

Hey Katie, Just got my gravatar, now i have a face! Thank you

Lisa Rice August 9, 2010 at 6:59 pm

What a useful, practical tutorial.
Thanks for sharing!

Evanne Dorman August 21, 2010 at 11:53 am

Now I know why my pic wasn’t showing up when I commented on people’s blogs. Thanks!

Mark Gubuan | Online Network Marketing August 24, 2010 at 11:37 pm

I think this is a great tutorial. I’ve had a gravatar for a while and I’ve never looked back since. The only gravatars that I see nowadays are smiling pics. I love it.
Mark Gubuan | Online Network Marketing´s last blog post ..Here’s A Quick Way to Create Duplication in Your MLM Network Marketing Training

Amani August 31, 2010 at 6:21 pm

Thanks Katie… I’d been wondering how people do that. I got my own gravatar immediately after watching your video, and it makes a huge difference when commenting on posts. Thanks for sharing your knowledge!
Amani´s last blog post ..Staying FOCUSED When Building Your Business

David Bordow September 2, 2010 at 7:07 pm

Thanks, Katie. Easy tutorial and well taught. Gravatars are like your postage stamp that will help “mail” you all around the world!
Keep on rockin’ it, Katie!

Veronica September 2, 2010 at 11:05 pm

That was a quick and easy video that explained the “how-to” and “why” set up a gravatar! Thanks, Katie!

anjali verma September 6, 2010 at 11:21 pm

I recently came across your article and have been reading along. I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end. I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you.

Canada Online Drugs
anjali verma´s last blog post ..Prevacid

Sohbet September 22, 2010 at 2:02 am

Thanks very very nice good
Sohbet´s last blog post ..Bu canavar Marmara’dan çıktı

chat September 22, 2010 at 2:50 am

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by hodgesant and Lauren Garafalo. Lauren Garafalo said: RT @katiefreiling How To Add A Picture (Gravatar) To Your Blog Comments http://bit.ly/ySEbo Great way to increase your exposure! [...]

gladys September 27, 2010 at 2:09 pm

Hello Katie .. This was an awesome Video… When going in to create My avatar it told me that I already had one.. I guess I had created one Long ago and forgot all about it — now that I’m actually in the middle of Creating my own blog I ran into you and — BEHOLD this the info that is Greatly appreciated my many.. I am one of RODRIGO’s FB Friends and saw your info on his Blog…
Again Thanks !!!!

Gladys :-)

Joe Shaw September 30, 2010 at 7:37 am

I’ve learned so much from JUST YOUR FREE CONTENT!!! I’m so glad I joined the unified tribe to take it to the next level. As soon as I read this article I went out and created my gravatar. It’s soooooo easy!

Joe Shaw

Dan September 30, 2010 at 4:15 pm

Thanks for you help on this Katie.
I wondered how people were doing that?!
I now have a Gravatar, WOOHOO!

DanB
Dan´s last blog post ..3 Simple Things that Keep You From Success – Part 1

Luke Eischen October 2, 2010 at 12:32 am

I just wanted to see if I did indeed get the Gravatar working. I guess I will find out right after this post.!?!?!

Bob White October 5, 2010 at 4:14 am

Hi Katie :) I received a comment on my blog because I posted a “ravatar size matters” warning when using the avatar in WordPress (not mentioned anywhere else) – first, shrink your picture to 125 X 125 pixels – THEN create the avatar and finally use that avatar everywhere including blog post comments

thank you Katie for all you do to enlighten us bloggers – be blessed !

Aesha Christian October 14, 2010 at 12:46 am

Great post Kaite! I guess it was time for me to get a gravatar, because this is the second time in a week that I heard someone talk about the benefits of having one :)

Thanks again!

Daniel October 16, 2010 at 9:35 pm

Awesome post… Very Helpful of you Katie:)

Rakhia Eubanks October 23, 2010 at 3:32 pm

Hello Katie

Excellent Blog! This was great advice, I did not even know this existed these gravatars. I am so happy to have you as a mentor and I look forward to learning more. Take care!
Rakhia~
Rakhia Eubanks´s last blog post ..Hello world!

Elena J Forbes October 30, 2010 at 10:49 am

Thanks for sharing Katie… You are a great resource and its these little details that you mention that really make a big difference. Keep up the great advice and posts.

Elena
Elena J Forbes´s last blog post ..Comment on Day 1- Things You Must Know by Day 1- Things You Must Know Online REL

alfredo vallinas November 2, 2010 at 8:38 pm

I love the information I get from you Katie I have learn so much from you thanks for everything. I look forward to keep on learning from you.

Mstasci November 4, 2010 at 7:11 pm

Have a nice sharing, thank you.
Mstasci´s last blog post ..Multihack 55 indir

LAURA November 11, 2010 at 3:05 pm

O.K. KATIE
I am LEARNING so very much from you,YOU girl are a GREAT LEADER and I THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.
You see I grew up in a community where we had no hydro,so until a few years ago I did not even know how to turn on a computer let alone do internet marketing.

WOW I have grown and learned so MUCH the last few years and I came across your info about a year or so ago and boy girl have YOU ever HELPED my learning curve,I have so mush to learn HOWEVER I am getting there day by day.
So I just wanted to say THANKS A MILLION GIRL!!!!!
Also wanted to see if I did this correct for my picture,so need to leave a comment to see.

I want to invite people over to my face book also,now I know with out a doubt I am not doing face book correct in everything the way I want but HEY I am on a journey and learning what can I say,I WELCOME new friends anytime.
Love YOUR content girl and thanks again!!!!

treadmills November 18, 2010 at 2:45 am

So I just wanted to say THANKS A MILLION GIRL!!!!!

Torya November 28, 2010 at 12:11 pm

Thanks Katie for the tutorial. I did it as you were instructing. Very accurate and precise. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to many more tips from you.
Torya

Carrie Marino December 26, 2010 at 10:41 pm

I really appreciate the wealth of instructional content you have created to assist everyone’s success in their online activities. I absolutely agree with you that pictures beside blog comments make them more personal and interesting. Although we are in the computer age, we all appreciate a human touch…and a smile goes a LONG way!

Thanks again for all of your service,
:) Carrie

Curt Bizelli December 29, 2010 at 4:09 am

Thanks for the awesome tip! This is definitely a great one that (haha) I could have used before I figured out how to use gravatar ;-) I look forward to seeing your gravatar with a comment on my blog sometime soon.

Blessings,
Curt :-)
Curt Bizelli´s last blog post ..Step Out On Nothing – Here’s My Affiliate Link LOL!

Marvin & Nicole December 30, 2010 at 9:43 pm

Hi Katie, this was such an easy and helpful little tip! We have enjoyed exploring the different topics on your blog.

Grace January 14, 2011 at 2:09 pm

O great tutorial Katie, I now have my photo showing with my comments. It really make a big difference whith a picture,it looks more genuine.

Stacey Herbert January 16, 2011 at 5:28 pm

Thanks so much for this informative post. This was something I have been wondering how to do for a while. It was easier than I thought, and your video was an excellent guide. Thanks a bunch

Levit Bront January 20, 2011 at 8:16 am

Hi Katie! What a nice and useful tip! Thank You so much. I’m sure going to be passing the word around :-)

Tammy February 9, 2011 at 8:24 pm

Hi Katie, thank you for the tip. I just added and was pleasantly surprised to see my avatar/picture pop right in on my old blog post as well see the pic on a comment that I made on another person’s blog post. This was simple and so easy to install. Thanks for all you do for the industry! You rock!
Tammy´s last blog post ..GETTING RICH OVER TIME OR OVERNIGHT

Dario Da Ponte February 17, 2011 at 7:49 pm

I just got my gravatar…
now I just need to turn into
an avatar lol

thanks for the info Katie

makes its all simple

Warren Baldwin February 22, 2011 at 1:51 pm

Just did it.

Aarif Deenar February 23, 2011 at 9:57 pm

Thanks for the help Katie, you always rock :)

Noemi February 23, 2011 at 10:17 pm

Thanks so much for the training blog!
Noemi :)

Franklin McQuaid March 3, 2011 at 5:11 am

I want to thank you for the help of the gravatar. I will know now if I did this write. I am enjoying your training. I left you with my web site. I am still working on the blog. You can go there by going to http://www.FranklinMcQuaid.com I have a lot to learn. So thank you for any and all your help.
Franklin McQuaid

Elaine Morales March 6, 2011 at 8:20 am

Thanks, Katie. I was not aware of gravatar.com. So glad to be able to put a face to my name now!
Elaine

Season March 25, 2011 at 4:53 pm

Yay Gravitar! I love Katie like a fat kid loves cake!
Season´s last blog post ..Join us on our hike next year…

Sharon March 25, 2011 at 10:19 pm

I followed your instructions, now we’ll see if it works. :)
Thanks for all your awesome content.
Sharon´s last blog post ..Patricia Sun on our evolutionary leap

moneygirltips April 7, 2011 at 3:29 am

I love this… Thanks so much for sharing.
moneygirltips´s last blog post ..TCA Business Opportunity

Brian Lawrence April 9, 2011 at 3:44 am

Thanks for the tip, never knew about this gravatar until Shaylee Gregg sent me over here! Keep posting valuable content!

-Brian
Brian Lawrence´s last blog post ..How did I spend some of my vacation time this past winter Check

Kevin Rape April 13, 2011 at 6:24 pm

great work on walking people through the Gravatar setup.
~Kevin
Kevin Rape´s last blog post ..Are Old Style Strategies For Marketing Good Or Bad