A *HOT* Facebook Marketing Tip To Help You Capture Leads

In the video below, I reveal one of my BEST Facebook marketing strategies to help you generate leads from your profile:

Make sure you let me know what you thought by leaving a comment below!  And don’t forget to Tweet it if you liked it!

icon smile A *HOT* Facebook Marketing Tip To Help You Capture Leads

• more A *HOT* Facebook Marketing Tip To Help You Capture Leads

Quinn Coats May 27, 2009 at 7:45 pm

Thanks again Katie. This is huge! I did not know you could do this. I’m learning so much and loving every minute of it.

All the Best,
Quinn Coats

Bryan May 27, 2009 at 8:22 pm

Thanks Katie, another great bit of info. I’ll be adding this box to my FB right away. And I’ll be sure to RT this on my Twitter.

You Rock! Keep ‘em comin’…

Bryan

Scott Johnson May 27, 2009 at 8:28 pm

Thats awesome,I had no idea this was possible,I really do appreciate all your insight.With the level of competition out there,I believe knowledge is power and I’m abaorbing every ounce,Thanks again.

kassi May 27, 2009 at 9:33 pm

This is so cool! I am learning a ton from you.

May 27, 2009 at 9:55 pm

Thanks for the great tip and for walking me through how to apply it. I did it while your video was playing step by step and it worked perfectly!

Thanks again!

nick b May 27, 2009 at 10:18 pm

thanks Katie, I was wondering how you did that.

Another thing I like you do is that tweet my blog box, maybe you can show us how to do that

nick b’s last blog post..30 Day Affiliate Coaching

Rod Alan May 28, 2009 at 12:57 am

Thanks Katie. That was a great tip! I’ve implemented it right away.

Fathi Ridwan Basalamah May 28, 2009 at 2:40 am

Thanks Katie….

Art May 28, 2009 at 4:35 am

Katie, that was all “Greek to me….yet!” But I’m trying to
educate myself one click at a time! Am learnin’ a lot from
you. You’re an awesome friend!
Art

Rachel May 28, 2009 at 4:43 am

Katie! So good I had to retweet!

Rodney Jansen May 28, 2009 at 4:44 am

Very helpful and useful information. Always enjoy watching your training videos.

Shawn May 28, 2009 at 2:25 pm

Thanks Katie for the fantastic help.

Barb May 28, 2009 at 9:48 pm

Thank you Katie. This is awesome!

Ivelina May 29, 2009 at 2:11 am

Thank you Katie.This is another brilliant tip from you.You rock.

Ken Pickard May 29, 2009 at 4:27 pm

This is such a master tip. I almost didn’t want to share it on Twitter. This will give a huge edge to those who use it. Thanks for setting the standard in marketing the professional way.

JoAnn Donahue May 29, 2009 at 6:28 pm

The video is not showing up?
I wanted to see where and how I too can
add the “web form” to capture leads.

I just realized this can be done
and would love someone to share!

Peace,
JoAnn

Katie Freiling May 30, 2009 at 12:36 am

Hey everyone, so glad you all liked the tip! :) Nick B, I’ll definitely share that info with you soon my friend. Thanks for the feedback! It is always much appreciated :)

Tom Dawson June 1, 2009 at 2:38 am

Hey Katie, Great video, I wish it would work for me, I have aweber and our form boxes are java and the html box does not recognize it. :(

Brian McCoy June 1, 2009 at 8:24 am

Thanks for sharing Katie… great stuff!

Warmly,
Brian

Curt Bizelli June 1, 2009 at 6:13 pm

Is there a free version of this type of software you speak of (such as GetResponse and AWeber)?

Therese Miu June 2, 2009 at 4:16 pm

Katie, Thank you for all the great value and unbelievable content you provide. I literally have to keep going back to them because they ARE that GOOD. An Ocean of Gratitude!

Angel June 5, 2009 at 8:49 am

Hello,

Im Angel Alcudia. Im so pumped about the Social Media Training you and John have out. However, everybody seemed to be talking about network marketing/mlm.

I am an Insurance agent (Life, Cars, Annuties)
Will the social media strategies you have to offer work just the same no matter what industry you are trying to promote?

Thanks, I WILL get in if you think it will generate me leads that will converte to sales in insurance as well ;)

Leslie Barrantess June 5, 2009 at 2:06 pm

Hey Katie – what a great video – thank you!! :-)

You are an amazing teacher because you really show, “how to” style instead of just talking! Thank you again!

Lark Logan June 5, 2009 at 6:33 pm

You are a great teacher. Thanks for sharing!

Esther Braden June 5, 2009 at 8:24 pm

Thanks again, Katie :) I asked myself many times how this could work but was to busy with other stuff. Allways enjoing your posts and videos and appreciate them!

Esther

Laura Reeves June 5, 2009 at 9:34 pm

Great tip! Thank you!

Keith Jenkins June 7, 2009 at 2:50 pm

Great info. Thanks for sharing it very clearly and exactly what to do!!

Rudi & Marta June 9, 2009 at 12:54 am

Awesome! Thank you so much for this teaching as it is invaluable! Much appreciation! Here’s to a smooth ride on the “Love Train”.

Dan James June 10, 2009 at 1:10 pm

Have enjoyed all your posts, and your contributions to JB’s webinars. I’m relatively new to FaceBook but learning quickly, so your FB tips are perfectly timed. I’ve been a web developer for years, and done all the back-office stuff, but had never “put it all together” into a lead-gathering funnel like you, Jonathan and Mike do.

You are my role model!
~~Dan

Dan James’s last blog post..Welcome Aboard!

Ciprian Bud June 12, 2009 at 10:21 pm

Nice tip.Thx!Keep up the good work Katie.

Carole Holden June 13, 2009 at 8:41 pm

Hi, Katie, just listened to your video on adding an HTML Profile box to your FB profile. I’m looking forward to your teaching in the media mastery course, and I thank you so much for all you are sharing. I’m incredibly new to this and starting an impt chapter of my career life so you are changing my life with all your help! Thank you, thank you. I’m a pro at in-depth interviewing, which I’ve been doing as an independent conslt since ’86. If I can help you in any way with that, just ask.

Carole

Larry McMillan June 13, 2009 at 9:11 pm

Hi Katie, that was awesome, you Go girl!

kevin June 17, 2009 at 11:20 pm

Hi Katie:
Fabulous video. Thanks so much. I’ll forward it to my list.

Interesting thing happened. For some reason, this Facebook application did not take my Aweber html code. I tried several different codes and none appeared in the box.

Then I tried my GetResponse code and it worked. So I created a special GetResponse HTML capture box and pasted the code on the Facebook application!!

Thanks again.
Kevin Pritchett

Monica June 24, 2009 at 11:16 pm

This was great info! I’m still in the process of learning as much as I can about facebook, twitter and social networking. I truly appreciate the info.

Thanks!

Monica

Gavin July 1, 2009 at 8:29 pm

Dear Katie,

I really liked the strategy. I have tried this with aweber but the code is not working. ANy suggestions?
.-= Gavin´s last blog .. =-.

Naim Fennell July 9, 2009 at 8:57 pm

Hi, Katie

I have watched your video. And I have to say that you are on the money with this marketing tip. I am using the same marketing technique right now. One of things that most marketers are doing right now is building their email list. This is the way to go it any marketer want to build any successful business. I enjoy your video and I look forward to learning more from you. Have a great day.
.-= Naim Fennell´s last blog ..How To Generate Leads For $ .03 Cents Using This Simple Technique? =-.

Steve Nyhof July 9, 2009 at 10:29 pm

Where did you get your blog template? I was looking for this one. Thank you, Steve
.-= Steve Nyhof´s last blog ..Own a New Home, Paid in Full, Free and Clear in 1 to 3 Years =-.

Katie Freiling July 9, 2009 at 11:10 pm

Hey Steve, this is a theme called ‘Fresh News’ from Woo Themes :)

Lin Sanford July 11, 2009 at 8:28 pm

Katie, This info is great! I took 2 pages of notes! Thanks for all the inspiring knowledge that you share!
Have a great weekend,
Lin Sanford

Orlando July 13, 2009 at 11:46 pm

Great tip, I will implement immediately on FB. I also tweeted this tip. Thank you

Allen July 21, 2009 at 2:00 am

Great video as always. I do however have a question. How are building your friend list on facebook? Do you have a friend adder?

If you have one could you send me a link to it?

Once again thank you for all the great information. Keep up the good work.

Allen
.-= Allen´s last blog ..Free Alternatives To Expensive Software =-.

Katie Freiling July 21, 2009 at 5:15 pm

Hey Allen, no I do not use a friend adder with Facebook. I usually just find people through groups, pages, and friends of friends. Since Facebook is not so much about quantity (you can only have 5,000 friends), spend more time building relationships with targeted people in your niche. This would be the best advice I can give :)

Vincent July 27, 2009 at 12:57 am

Good advice Katie thanks for the info you are a pritty smart chick. I look foward to working my business and being successful.

Deb July 28, 2009 at 5:32 am

GREAT info, thanks bunches for sharing with us! You have a lot of valuable info on your site here. I’m sure everyone appreciates it all!!

August 2, 2009 at 5:33 pm

Enormously Helpful…. Thankyou once again Katie!

Jasper Geathers August 3, 2009 at 9:33 pm

Thanks for sharing.
The video was awesome.Keep up the good work.

Thanks again,
Jasper

RonNoeLive August 5, 2009 at 12:43 pm

Awesome post. FB is underrated if you are doing it right! Thanks.

Ron
.-= RonNoeLive´s last blog ..Hello world! =-.

Dennis Neuhaus August 14, 2009 at 4:14 am

Thanks for the training. Sharing your knowledge is invaluable to us that are just getting started in network marketing.

Dennis

Nancy Landa August 14, 2009 at 3:10 pm

Awesome! I created the box a week ago and could not for the life of me figure out how to get it onto my profile page! Thank you!

~Nancy
.-= Nancy Landa´s last blog ..The 7 Figure Marketing School Review =-.

Valerie Love August 15, 2009 at 12:00 am

LOVE this tip!

VAL
.-= Valerie Love´s last blog ..Relieving Anxiety–4 Solutions That Work =-.

Niro Thambipillay August 19, 2009 at 2:41 pm

Katie, this is awesome!! I had not idea it was even possible. Thank you so much for sharing.

Cheers, Niro
.-= Niro Thambipillay´s last blog ..If – by Rudyard Kipling =-.

Gordon September 1, 2009 at 2:37 pm

Superb Katie. I took some action and added a Lead generation box in less than five minutes. Cool.

Gordon