The Secret To Doubling Your Productivity And Success In 2010

Happy New Decade!

If you’re truly ready to make 2010 the year for massive productivity, the video I made for you below is a must see!  With one simple technique, you can double your level of productivity, become more self-disciplined, and open yourself up to a greater level of creativity and clarity…

Rituals are the name of the game… Try it out for 30 days and if you’re getting good results, keep it going for the year!  My rituals consist of:  Yoga 3x a week (or more), meditating twice a day, dancing for an hour 3x a week, reading for 20 minutes every evening, and hopefully starting a brand new qi gong practice!  Painting at least once a week is also a goal of mine.

What about you?

What rituals are you going to put into place this year?  Please share them down below so we can all exchange ideas and help one another establish a strong foundation for our most successful year yet!  And please share this post with your friends and followers on Twitter, Facebook, and others.  This is important information that EVERY entrepreneur should be exposed to…

Let’s rock 2010 together as a community!  And if there are any suggestions or ideas you’d like to contribute for my blog this year, please do so!

Talk soon…

To A Rockin’ 2010,

AD7284B544DA527F4F71B7C89166F25F The Secret To Doubling Your Productivity And Success In 2010

• more The Secret To Doubling Your Productivity And Success In 2010

Ruth - Web Career Girl January 8, 2010 at 8:28 am

Unfortunately the video won’t play as it says it’s private. But regarding your text about rituals, I am trying to set myself some too. Reading and medidating are in my day as well, and I also want to add walking a few times a week in as well. Things like this are such an important way to stop all those crazy thoughts running through your mind and just relax and spend some time with yourself.
.-= Ruth – Web Career Girl´s last blog ..10 Ways to Measure Your Past and Future Success =-.

Katie Freiling January 8, 2010 at 8:32 am

Hi Ruth, so sorry about that! Should be working now :) Thanks for sharing your rituals with us!

Oliver January 8, 2010 at 8:55 am

Hello there! Thanks for these simple yet powerful thoughts.

My ritual roughly consists of reading 20-30min every night and 15min of meditation with soothing music before slipping into bed. I have the best sleep when doing this and feel positively invigorated the next day. Listening to christian songs when on the road, taking a walk on sundays to feel the wind and sun, to look at the beautiful trees on my street. I cherish these simple pleasures.

J.B. Washburn January 8, 2010 at 9:01 am

Katie – your video is awesome, as always. I play racquetball 3 times a week for an hour and a half, try to read 30 minutes per day and meditate 30 minutes per day and commit to prospecting for my business 2 hours 5 days week. I am working on adding some other things to my routine or ritual so I can make 2010 the best year ever.

James Humphrey January 8, 2010 at 9:42 am

Katie that was awesome, I was just speaking to a group about not making everything a competition, we succeeed by helping others. When you spoke of Community it just really hit home and something that was and is a goal of mine for 2010 as well.

Create positive communities so we can share and be human together. We live in such a competiitive world that is nice to know there are other like minded people out there. IF we were to all work together to reach our goals through social marketing and life…everyone will be successful and Happy.

Thanks for such an awesome video and I’m glad I watched it this morning as it set the tone for the day perfectly.
.-= James Humphrey´s last blog ..5 Tips to Make Money Online The Easy Way =-.

Eric Goldstein January 8, 2010 at 9:48 am

Hey Katie!

Thank you for the great post! Daily
rituals are a huge benefit, and have
been in my life.

Meditation by far has been the one that’s
added the most value to my life. There is
so much POWER in creating rituals…

It strengthens the commitment muscle!

I also like to do a Rampage of Appreciation
each morning before getting out of bed. In
my head I run through a few things that I can
be appreciative of in the moment, to set a
good vibration for the day.

Thanks Katie for being YOU!
.-= Eric Goldstein´s last blog ..Are You Loving Yourself? If Not.. WHY? =-.

Ken Pickard January 8, 2010 at 12:04 pm

Eric,

I love what you said about starting the day with a Rampage of Appreciation. Your comments gave the perfect visual affect.

I appreciate you!

Ken Pickard
.-= Ken Pickard´s last blog ..How to Build a Tribe Page =-.

renee January 8, 2010 at 10:04 am

My ritual is such:

I do not get out of bed until I :
connect with angels and higher self
receive reiki treatment from my guides
meditate, listen and creatively visualize my hearts desires being manifest NOW.
This is about an hour

Superfood smoothie with supplements

Light stretching and listening to devotional or inspiring music

Light home made organic breakfast

Morning pages (artist way)

Computer time :)

Sit in the sun

Lunch

Go on walk/sauna/lightweightlifting

More computer

Dinner

Inspiring studies or social networking, play

Super herb tea

Read/Meditation/affirmation/visualization/healing before bed

I want to incorporate Physical therapy 2x/week, along with creative writing classes and doing more mixed media and painting.perhaps ceramics.

Thank you!

Sean Smith January 8, 2010 at 10:09 am

Great Post Katie! I couldn’t agree more. I actually posted about this same topic on my blog in a post entitled “Success is Determined From Within” where I detailed my own personal development regimen to manifesting a more prosperous and productive life.

I find that by focusing on my own personal growth by applying a personal ritual which I follow on a regular basis greatly contributes to my own personal well being and happiness, but also allows me to share that feeling with others. It is fantastic and definitely provides for a much more happier, productive life.

Again, great post!

Sean Smith
.-= Sean Smith´s last blog ..Search Engine Rankings, The Reality of What Really Works – Part 2 =-.

Jennifer Hart January 8, 2010 at 10:36 am

Hi Katie, wonderful video! Rituals are so powerful and I like how you said that practicing in the morning sets the tone for the day! My daily morning ritual is walking, meditation and yoga. And then I add in my love of movement and creativity a few times/week – dance & poi-spinning. Thank you for sharing and happy 2010!

Dave Wilder January 8, 2010 at 10:53 am

Good rituals or routines are so under rated. Thanks for reminding us who have done it before to get back into it again!

Dave Wilder

Kary Rogney January 8, 2010 at 10:56 am

This is fantastic information as usual!

I’ve set up my schedule for maximum efficiency
especially since I want to accomplish so many
things right now… professionally and
personally with my family.

I get up at 5am every morning, and I am not
a morning person naturally! I do Yoga or a
strength training workout with my NextFit
personal keychain trainer. Shower and then
work til 7am on the computer. Head out for
my day. At 3:30pm I give my wife a break so
she can exercise… hang with the boys.
Dinner comes next, then more time on the
computer and couple time. (In a nutshell, lol)

The days fly by and I get a ton accomplished.

And yes, it all comes down the the choices
we make and the actions we take!

Many Blessings,
Kary
.-= Kary Rogney´s last blog ..Tribe Syndication Tuesdays… Come Crashing Through! (#TribeTuesday) =-.

Garin Bader January 8, 2010 at 11:19 am

Creating morning rituals to have such a positive impact on your life, especially when you begin doing positive things for your body, mind and spirit. Thanks for the video! When you create fun rituals, it seems like you hardly ever have to think about self-discipline – because you’re so drawn to the positive results you see when you do them.

I like to start my morning off with stretching in bed before my feet ever hit the floor along with a Gratitude session.

Another great ritual that sets the day beautifully is to drink a big glass of water with a heaping spoonful of a concentrated vegetable extract which has a ton of vitamins and antioxidants. In 15 minutes, stretching: done, Gratitude:done, water and vegetables: done :)

With all this, my brain is instantly set with positive influences for a great day. What’s great about doing morning rituals that nurture your physical and spiritual being is that immediately you’re setting your day right telling yourself you’re worth it — instead of trying to fit in these things at the end of the day or when you can find a few spare spare moments. Thanks Katie for reminding us all.
.-= Garin Bader´s last blog ..Fun Workouts Give You Better Results =-.

Michael Cloke January 8, 2010 at 11:36 am

Hi Katie, you have such a wonderful way of sharing incredible value to the community. I feel privileged to be a part of something that is so TRULY HELPFUL AND INSPIRING!

I must confess, I am struggling to find a new ritual in my daily life even though I know how beneficial it is. I.e. mind, body and spiritual practice.

I have experienced so many different disciplines now, that I am seeking something brand new for me and my changing needs! (All forms of Martial Arts, Yoga and going to my local Church are no longer going to be a part of my daily and weekly ritual.

It will still probably involve an early start 5.30am, beginning with prayer and simple stretching and breathing exercises. Then at about 7.30am I shower, have a light breakfast and clean my teeth. I need to have a more structured working day which I am now planning the night before. This involves a serious TO DO list including writing new blog posts, video making and study until around 5.30pm. The evening will revolve around dinner and house hold chores, then back to prayer and reflection until bedtime.

Thank you so very much.

PS. I am committed to my on-line success in 2010 more than ever and I can’t wait for your next project launch :) because I genuinely believe that you can make all the difference!

PPS.. I can recommend a very good qi gong master based in San Diego.

Tai Chi Healthways
5051 Sterling Grove Lane, San Diego, CA 92130
(858) 793-8939, e-mail: Jesse@TaiChiHealthways.com

Toni Mckeown January 8, 2010 at 11:47 am

Thanks for implementing this article. It’s a great way for all of us to focus on specific goals in 2010.
The things I’ve been working on have been Pilates 3xpw. In the past I never got away from this wonderful form of exercise but have done so the past few months. Pray meditate 2x p.day it keeps me calm me and focused on the important things in life. Have been trying to get back to reading more each day so my goal is to start with 10 min p. day. Last but not least-continue working to build my GRN business to new heights.
Thanks again Katie
Happy New Year

Ken Pickard January 8, 2010 at 12:01 pm

What an incredible thoughtful way to help the community start the new year. As always you bring a fresh new look and feel to the marketplace!

This year is all about change for me. There’s so much opportunity that’s growing daily that I must stay organized and focused to complete all the tasks. Creating daily habits and rituals will becoming the norm instead of the exception like they have been in the past.

A morning prayer and meditation has been helping me grow and set the day in motion properly. Also outlining a simple time line to get tasks done in 90 minute blocks has helped to to stay on target. At the end of the day I’m starting to add the wins I had for the day and what I can do better tomorrow. Not ina negative way but a positive one.

Thanks for always leading by example.

Ken Pickard
The Network Dad
.-= Ken Pickard´s last blog ..How to Build a Tribe Page =-.

Pamela French January 8, 2010 at 12:09 pm

I’m so excited, my blog should be up today!!! My favorite ritual is waking up 30 minutes before I have to get up and visualizing. I used to wake up to the TV News, but replaced it months ago and have made unbelivable changes since then. I’ll start exercising as well now that you reminded me how important that is. I’ve always taken a little time to meditate, and now I’ll add alot of writing as well.

Thanks for post, as always, you’re great!

Pam

Diana Janz January 8, 2010 at 12:09 pm

Thanks, Katie, you are inspiring!

I have yet to sit down this year
to write my goals and intentions out,
but now I will.

One of my favorite things to do when
I am able to, is to spend New Years Eve
alone.

I clean my entire home as I think about
the New Year and then literally end up
in the shower cleaning myself about
the time the New Year arrives.

The next day I spend time writing out
my goals and making plans for the
New Year.

I find this a very powerful ritual. I
wake up in the morning refreshed and
ready to start the New Year running.

It would be easy to do it a few days
earlier or later.

Diana

Huddson Lee January 8, 2010 at 12:45 pm

Thanks Katie for the great video again!

I got a lot out of your webminar yesterday and today your video further reminds me to really look into the information overload side of thing and take actions(rituals) to get my IM journey to the right direction.

I’ll start off with getting my mind clear every morning with some meditation or light exercise before getting on with my IM tasks and from now on I’ll only focus on one area in IM and take as much action as I can.

Afterall, it’s 10% learning and 90% taking action like you said, right??

Cheers, Huddson
.-= Huddson Lee´s last blog ..First Profits From Clickbank =-.

Terri January 8, 2010 at 1:04 pm

My mornings always begin with gratitude, followed by visualization, what I see happening with my day, smiling from my heart. Especially with winter, less sunshine and still dark when I wake up, I make sure I have expressed extreme gratitude before my feet hit the floor.

This year, I want to inspire and motivate others, especially those who may question their own abilities to make things happen. I was like that once and its a lonely feeling.

Remember, we are all connected and what we think about, we bring about.

Cheers!
Terri
.-= Terri´s last blog ..Happy New Year! =-.

Sarah Morgera January 8, 2010 at 1:23 pm

I agree! Learned this last year and made a video about it to share with others as well! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPBXiw3ivNE
Thanks Katie.

Rose Goddess January 8, 2010 at 1:59 pm

Great Post Katie! I love my morning and evening rituals. They really help me to stay on track and accomplish my goals.
.-= Rose Goddess´s last blog ..Memory Enhancing Tip: Inversions make You Smarter =-.

Joey Fratantoni January 8, 2010 at 2:09 pm

Katie, I could not agree with you more! ITS ALL ABOUT TAKING CONSISTENT ACTION. A ritual is a great way to really get anything you want. Honestly, I have been just like you where I would have some periods where I stuck to my rituals for months at a time. Other times were much less. It’s amazing what type of transformation can occur when you do this consistently though. For anyone one else reading this, just make sure that you stick with your ritual. The payoff is huge!
.-= Joey Fratantoni´s last blog ..How To Spot The Best MLM Company =-.

Justin Wright January 8, 2010 at 2:37 pm

For me, 2010 is going to be all about focus, simplicity, and action. I’m a big fan of reducing the clutter have in our lives because it allows us more time to do the things we really enjoy.

Wish everyone the best of luck this year!
.-= Justin Wright´s last blog ..How To Have A Kick Ass 2010 =-.

Jacqueline McGinnis January 8, 2010 at 4:07 pm

You are adorable. I’m inspired listening to you. As you have, I have abided by rituals on and off and can also atest to feeling more powerful during following rituals. I’ve considered the first hour in the morning and last hour at night, “the golden hour.”

I just renamed my daily schedule to my daily rituals. Now I feel more committed to my top 5 daily priorities and sticking to a daily rituals just by doing that.

Jacqueline McGinnis

Come visit me on FaceBook.

Damayanthi January 8, 2010 at 6:08 pm

Thanks for your great post as always.

Rituals are great to incorporate to our daily lives.

I can really see the difference in my productivity when I become slack with my rituals

I do meditation, exercise and reading every morning as my mornign ritual.
This year I am going to incorporate yoga as a ritual (just started once a week at the moment!)

Thanks again Katie …
.-= Damayanthi´s last blog ..The Traveler’s Gift…Did You Know This? =-.

Fredric January 8, 2010 at 6:11 pm

Ahh rituals..this can even be quite literal! Have you ever tried agnihotra/homa therapy (fire ceremony)? As a meditator and yogini on a path of personal transformation, you should check it out (here’s a good resource http://agnihotra.org).

I have been very diligent in my yoga practice for the last 7 or 8 years now and before this was every active in sweat lodge ceremony (speaking of rituals).

It’s awesome to here you’re into Qi Gong. I’ve done some of these powerful practices before and moving and becoming conscious of your Qi is very empowering. Keep on inspiring Katie!

~Fredric
.-= Fredric´s last blog ..The Law of Intention: Attraction Can’t Happen Without It =-.

debbie turner January 8, 2010 at 7:09 pm

Rituals…. I do better controlling my schedule and emotions, I handle stress better, everything when I make sure I start my day with devotion, prayer and hot tea. Exercising regularly and recognizing quickly when I’m becoming out of balance.

Great post, video… thanks for all you give and share. And, for the reminder that we all have the ability to create our future, set our mind, pave our path and set and work our goals.

Debbie
.-= debbie turner´s last blog ..Global Resorts Network 2 years later. Would I Join again? =-.

Jan E Hale January 8, 2010 at 9:35 pm

I just love watching and listening to your videos, not only are you inspiring but you bring me way up-tone with your enthusiasm and your true kindness. I learn a lot about making videos by watching yours, you look right at me and I really feel like you are talking with me.
I just got done talking with my college age daughter about the benefits of having a full day scheduled and how much more time you can squeeze out of an hour when they are few. She is taking full time classes but arranged them so she is done by 3pm and then she can get a part time job afternoons. When you have that tight a schedule, having a daily routine “ritual” not only is a must but it also allows you the peace that comes with control, control of your life and being at cause over your life instead of the effect of randomitiy. It also let’s you buy some loafing time because you can get so much more done. It is also very important to remember that we do use our bodies as a vehicle to experience the world around us and when it is healthy it perceives so much better and that our mind also needs exercise and rest. When these factors are working at optimum we are free to enjoy the world around us and to be freely creative (spiritual). So your advice can lead to way more than doubling your productivity.
Thanks for being you,
Jan
.-= Jan E Hale´s last blog ..First Annual Internet Marketing Summit. =-.

Rellie January 8, 2010 at 10:33 pm

Thanks for sharing this video. You are correct and on point about exercising. It definitely helps me focus and stay alert.

I actually have a video on a similar topic http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AApNzUsNG8

Have an awesome 2010, everone!

Rellie

Matt Jones January 9, 2010 at 1:59 am

Great post and you are so right getting the first hour of your day setup right. I am planning to do more meditation through walking this year. Have a fantastic 2010!
.-= Matt Jones´s last blog ..S.M.A.R.T Goals =-.

Jose January 9, 2010 at 2:01 am

It is funny you mention that this year is the year for community since we just launched a community website for The Law of Attraction. You can check it out on our link…contact me to my email…I would like to talk to you about that…Please and thanks :D.

As always, great content. Keep it up!

Regards,
Jose
.-= Jose´s last undefined ..If you register your site for free at =-.

Aphreikah Duhney January 9, 2010 at 3:29 am

What a great way to start the new year! The best ritual that I practice is to give back to humanity as much as possible even when no one is looking or keeping tabs. The second is positive affirmation and deep breathing(the correct way). With positive affirmation I claim my purpose,potential and passion everyday.

Thanks,
Aphreikah

Fathi Ridwan Basalamah January 9, 2010 at 4:33 am

Just perfect ritual Katie. My daily almost the same like you: 5 times daily prayer, 10 minutes daily static jogging and about one hour daily reading. My prayers is the combinations of asanas + mantras + concentration + relaxation + focus and completely surrender to God, if done properly it is the way to yoke or yoga, well as a matter of fact it is a kind of Kundalini Yoga. I should also practice Yama and Niayama the first and second stage of 8 stages of Asthangga Yoga, without basic moral teaching and value to be a good human being…Kundalini Yoga practice..is nothing…..nothing at all..it is even will be useless and trashed….

Julianna Brower January 9, 2010 at 8:30 am

Thank you so much Katie! I have truly enjoyed learning from you! I also attended your my first webinar with you last week Q&A and found it awesome.
.-= Julianna Brower´s last blog ..Test Page =-.

Francesco January 9, 2010 at 9:29 am

Hey there,
I’ve got many rituals in my life, but I want to share the only one that has really meaning from my actual point of view.

Take a look at those websites:
Go there even if you think your eyesight is already perfect…!:)
Practice that with the same love you would practice yoga, or gym, or anything you really care. It’s a practice that has no end and no purpose at all…
But this information is the best gift I’ve ever received.
Simply watch your life becoming full of colours!and…
SMILE AND DON’T BELIEVE A THOUGHT IN YOUR HEAD!
:):))
Bye bye

Linda G Cox January 9, 2010 at 10:46 am

Thank you Katie!
.-= Linda G Cox´s last blog ..29 Ways to Combat Depression =-.

Linda G Cox January 9, 2010 at 10:58 am

I hate it when I leave a comment and notice a spelling error after I leave it! I misspelled energetic in the last sentence – spell check on comments would be wonderful! :)

“I agree, it’s all about rituals! Every night I “put the house to bed” picking up all the clutter (or motivating the kids to do it), make sure the dishes are done (I hate starting today with yesterday’s work), take 15 minutes to read some uplifting thoughts, either from the scriptures,or another book, then spend significant time thanking the Lord for my blessings! When I wake up, I drink a delicious concoction of fruits, vegitables and essential oils – I feel fit and energitic to start my day!
.-= Linda G Cox´s last blog ..29 Ways to Combat Depression =-.

Kimberly Flores January 9, 2010 at 10:22 pm

Katie, Katie, Katie!
Thank you very much for an Ah-Ha moment.
I have not been doing anything but online activities in an attempt to get “me” promoted and forgetting about “me” altogether.
In my household it is very difficult to get in a routine, but try I must or there won’t be any “me” to promote. :-)
.-= Kimberly Flores´s last blog ..The New Year =-.

Daryl Whicker January 9, 2010 at 10:22 pm

Thank you Katie for sharing your video and post. You always give from your heart.

I made one of my ritual’s into one of my goals for 2010. Spending one hour per day oil painting, it’s something I enjoy doing but if I don’t allow the time to do it, I never will.

Happy 2010.

You are a success!
.-= Daryl Whicker´s last blog ..Do You Have An Interview Process? =-.

Jacqueline Gates January 10, 2010 at 2:32 pm

Greetings Katie,
You are so right about nurturing ourselves and this Goddess is always very vocal about the power of routine rituals.

Whether it’s making your favorite tea in a very special cup; taking time to light a few scented candles at dusk; these things feed our soul and make us more resilient when life gets hectic.

Talking about making time to just be still, I used to use the oven timer to get my kids to color, or play on their own so that I could regroup. They understood that I was just in the next room, but unless there was blood or smoke (LOL) they weren’t to bother me till the timer went off. I started with 2 minutes (which to a 2 year old is YEARS!), but by the time they were 5 or 6 we were up to 15 minutes. Bliss!

Rick Spyder January 10, 2010 at 6:57 pm

Great info as always
After years of experimenting with rituals
I’ve developed these
All Fast efficient and fun

Morning (While listening relaxing to music)
Tibetan rites (a series of stretches)
Brush with Toothsoap ( AMAZING )
Neti pot
drink Master Cleanse half gallon

afternoon
Run Bike etc.
2 pounds of fruit,
glass of spirulina or greens plus
30 minutes meditation with an alpha state inducing sound
(This works absolute wonders I’m not kidding)

before dinner
Edgar Cacye Stretches outside in barefeet for grounding
10 minutes rebounder (buy a good one makes ALL the Difference)
5 minutes light hand weights.
Dinner
Super salad ( avacodos hemp heart ETC.)

Evening
Read 20 minutes
chopped Garlic and royal jelly honey
(works as a time release anti-viral microbial)

They say if you do something for 21 days in a row it is yours forever.

enjoy life

Curt Bizelli January 10, 2010 at 7:29 pm

Thank you so much for a wonderful message I got to view this evening. I have a hard time sticking to rituals however when I’m not up through the night working on the computer, then I get up in the morning, get a cup of coffee or hot green tea and pray as well as meditate. Then, I look over my emails and do some social networking. After that, Its just pretty much Free For All (as long as its related to business) … I tend to do different tasks each day. One day it may be setting up an autoresponder campaign. Another day, I’ll spend the whole day setting up twitter feeds or blogging. You get the picture! My problem is there seems like there isn’t enough hours in the day.

God Bless Your Success,
CURT

Monica Beltran January 10, 2010 at 7:32 pm

Thank you for this video. I am right on target and plan to keep my new habits!!!
.-= Monica Beltran´s last blog ..Article Marketing Secrets Video =-.

Chris Garcia January 10, 2010 at 11:05 pm

Katie, thanks for sharing this with us. I discovered your blog through the interview that Yaro Starak did with you on his website and I’ve read quite a bit of material from you, all of it great. I’m making it a point to spend at least an hour a day listening to something on my iPod that can help me improve myself, whether it’s a meditation mp3 by Kelly Howell or a podcast by a top blogger with tips for becoming successful.

And, of course, no matter how much work I have to do, I’ll always make time for my family.

Thanks again!
.-= Chris Garcia´s last blog ..3 Reasons Why Bloggers Fail To Make Money =-.

Ian Brown January 11, 2010 at 2:02 am

Katie, Right on again! Rituals work and I agree, practising rituals in the morning works best in setting the tone for the day.
Thanks for sharing and best wishes to you for 2010!
.-= Ian Brown´s last blog ..Two Common Limiting Beliefs you need to Remove =-.

Therese Miu January 11, 2010 at 10:44 am

I really thank you for this. One of Happiness Habits for the Soul for me this year was to do self-nourishing activities such as meditation, yoga, and exercises. Lately I’ve taking up biking with my husband and not only is our body healthy but our relationship has fully deepened. And next to yoga, I have done ritual activities with QiGong (Spring Forest QiGong-Breathing of the Universe) for about 5-7min along with deep breathing exercises.

What gets me EXCITED lately these days are:
1.) My Family
2.) Drawing/painting with my son Jeroen
3.) Journaling
4.) Being in Nature
5.) Blogging

And also have my ritual for my business and activities that I do. I already FEEL that this year is going to ROCK!!!
Thank You For reminding me again the power of ritual.
You always Deliver WOW!!

Thanks honey! I appreciate ALL THAT YOU DO!

Love Light Blessings
.-= Therese Miu´s last blog ..Better than Resolutions: My 3 words for 2010 Love Action Bridge =-.

Donna Brogan January 11, 2010 at 7:22 pm

Katie, You did it again. I start my day with exercise. I really enjoy taking 15-20 minute breaks listening to audio books. I end my day with listening to the ocean and thanking God for the beautiful day created just for me. My desire for 2010 is to learn many new things and make my business grow.
.-= Donna Brogan´s last blog ..Is The World After You Or Can You Handle It? =-.

Steven January 12, 2010 at 10:36 am

I totally agree that having rituals that we do every day make a dramatic difference in ourselves and in what we do for the day.

I myself have fallen out of some of my morning rituals and that is what I want to get back too. Meditationg in the morning has been a big help for me with calming my mind and grounding myself.

Thanks for bring it up and reminding me of it.
.-= Steven´s last blog ..SEO Tip – How To Determine Page Rank For Any Site =-.

Kimberly Castleberry January 13, 2010 at 2:46 am

Rituals are one of the strongest forces that our brain can mobilize to set us up for success.

When we create a ritual we embody it with energy from intention, and this focus helps us set up quality results.

Then, once the ritual shifts into being a habit, it becomes literally autopilot. It is these small seemingly simple daily consistencies that are the make or break for long term success. It is not the huge once in a life time efforts, but solid, ongoing, consistency, every day, that is the “slight edge” principle of success. Thank you for this powerful reminder!
.-= Kimberly Castleberry´s last blog ..Managing Blog Bookmarks using Firefox =-.

Ryan Yokome January 14, 2010 at 8:34 am

2010 is already starting off great for me! Thanks for the awesome video reminder. One of my intentions is similar to yours. Getting back to meditation once a day, for about 30 minutes.

Isn’t it one of the most beautiful things to do? Super relaxing. ;)

Thanks again Katie, you’re rocking!

Best Regards,
- Ryan Yokome
.-= Ryan Yokome´s last blog ..5 Verbal Communication Techniques To Effectively Grow Your Business Today =-.

Jason Kerchner January 14, 2010 at 8:44 am

Hey Katie, my routine typically includes reading every evening and working out 5 to 6 times per week. I have a work routine as well, written down in a list that I can actually track that I’ve done everything in my daily routine that I need to do each day.

One thing that has been missing for me is the hobbies that I used to do. Those include music, painting, drawing, writing stories, and scale modeling/sculpting. One of my goals for this year is to get back into my hobbies, since those are the things where I really derive a lot of happiness. I am in the process of setting up my “creative” studio, and I’m really looking forward to adding these to my routine!

I agree with you that rituals or routines are a key to achieving goals. So much of our success in life comes from consistently taking action toward our goals. But balance is key, so you are right on when you talk about including mind, body and spirit.
.-= Jason Kerchner´s last blog ..The Challenge: Always Speak Positively =-.

Lyne January 14, 2010 at 7:43 pm

Hello Katie Freiling:

Im sure you guys are already all over this, but someone sent me this link to help out with communications to and from Haiti.

A lot of people are out there trying to find a means to communicate and let their families abroad (even locally) to let them if know they’re ok and the net is one of the only things smoking there right now. Someone sent me this web address and told me to pass it on. I thought it was a good idea and hope you guys might come up with even more to help. Thanks always:

MESSAGE RELAYED FROM FB: Working tirelessly w friends in the media and my Uncles Orphanage in Haiti & just put together this website: USAFORHAITI.ORG. For those who are still looking for loved ones in Haiti. Main feature: Live tweets and up-to-the-minute messages FROM survivors on the ground. (Note: site is at this temporary location until servers pick us up. Both versions will remain online):

TEMP SITE: http://usaforhaiti.faithweb.com