Establishing your own personal brand is THE most profitable, long-term, and stable asset you could ever possibly create for yourself online. You position yourself as the expert or guru in a very specific niche and become the source of the best, most valuable content and information for your audience…
But how do you discover a good niche?
I’ve created this video for you down below to give you some tips and ideas for finding the best niche for you…
- What are you passionate about?
- What do you love to learn about?
- What are you good at?
- What are your best talents and skills?
- What do you feel is your contribution to the planet and the world?
- Take these ideas and find out if there’s a market… Would other people want to know this information?
- And if they do, is the market large enough? (Clickbank.com is an amazing resource to see if your niche has affiliate products you could possibly promote)…
But the most important thing is… Make sure you choose something that you really LOVE. Do what you love, love what you do, and use a blog and social media to share it with the world!
I’d love to hear from you, so leave me a comment down below and let me know what your niche is if you already have one and if not, let me know what ideas you’re brainstorming! So me, for example, my niche is personal development and online marketing… What’s yours?