A Powerful Strategy To Unleash Your Creative Genius…

Your business is your art… And you are the artist, the creator.  Everything you do as an entrepreneur, whether it’s writing, speaking, coming up with innovative ideas, etc… is sourced from your creativity.

Unfortunately, many of us have lost our connection to this infinite source of creativity within us… and it’s time to RECLAIM it!

Watch this video down below where I share with you an extremely powerful strategy that I’ve been implementing in my own business to truly unlock your creative potential:

It’s simple… but it works.  There are also many other strategies existing out there to help you tap into your creative genius… so stay tuned… I’ll be sharing more with you soon!

I always love hearing from you, so please give me your feedback (or just a shout-out) down below and don’t forget to share it if you liked it!

To Unleashing Your Creative Potential,

AD7284B544DA527F4F71B7C89166F25F A Powerful Strategy To Unleash Your Creative Genius...

• more A Powerful Strategy To Unleash Your Creative Genius...

TJ Chambers January 13, 2011 at 10:46 pm

That inner critic stops so many people dead in their tracks. I like to tell it to shut the hell up and then move on with my work. I’m working with a guy right now that has waited over a year to get his site on line because it was never perfect. Its still not online but I have helped him to get very close to getting it online.

Just remember, the inner critic is more critical then everyone else. Don’t be such a perfectionist and you will make it further, faster.
TJ Chambers´s last blog post ..Jan 14- Help With Sitesells SBI! – Trainer &amp Coach

Ryan Yokome January 13, 2011 at 11:02 pm

Hey Katie, just caught your video on Youtube! Great stuff as always. I totally agree with you that we’re all creative geniuses. (But most of us are also totally conditioned to be analytical! lol)

Great stuff, thank you and sharing it out!
Ryan Yokome´s last blog post ..Ditch Your Computer And Hug A Tree

Aki Wood January 13, 2011 at 11:14 pm

I’m one fortunate fool that decided to never let go of my creative genius. Rather than holding him captive I choose to release him to the masses as a sharpened sword.
Aki Wood´s last blog post ..The Vagination of America

Ray Higdon January 14, 2011 at 2:30 am

Great stuff, thanks Katie, in the past I have told myself I am not very creative, no longer!
Ray Higdon´s last blog post ..10 Things That Are Harder Than Building an MLM

Jack Foley January 14, 2011 at 3:07 am

Great great video,

I agree with “inner critic”, no more

Time to access my infinite creative flow
Jack Foley´s last blog post ..Laser-Type Unyielding Focus Is The Answer

BoioBess Daro January 14, 2011 at 5:03 am

Hey Katie, I do resonate. I hope to soon bring out some of my creativity to the community to share. You sure are right in saying that, we all have creativity within us. We just have to bring it out to the open and share our experiences.

Let us meet again soon,

BoioBess Daro

Eiji Morishita January 14, 2011 at 5:14 am

Hey Katie!

Pure genius. Honor meeting you at Tony Robbins UPW.

You are spot on. We have 2 minds, the creative mind and the critical mind. By shutting off the critical mind allows the creative mind to flow.

Here are 3 Genius Declarations to combat the inner critic:

My Inner Voice is My Greatest Cheerleader.
My Creativity Flows Easily and Abundantly.
My Childlike Curiosity Leads to New Discoveries

Tapping into the Grateful Gifts of Genius that we are all born with helps us get in our creative space like the gift of playfulness, curiosity, enthusiasm, imagination, innocence, etc. There are 10 in all.

Wishing you peace, happiness, and prosperity!

To Your Genius,

Eiji Morishita
Genius Squared Trainings
#1 Leader in Genius Generating Technologies
Eiji Morishita´s last blog post ..Six Figure Speaking Secrets Preview

Keith Everett January 14, 2011 at 5:16 am

We probably all, to some degree, have an in built failure mechanism which talks to us and tries to persuade us we CAN’T do something.

Creativity is there, within – It just takes us to realise and release it into the world..

Great post Katie..

Keith
Keith Everett´s last blog post ..How to Become An Internet Marketing Smart Ass In 3 Simple Lessons

Kenneth c Young January 14, 2011 at 5:23 am

As to this article something that I find interesting when it comes to blogging and that there are these days and unfortunately they do not come often enough were I can come up with ideas to write on just out of the blue (The Light Bulb Moments). For example for three days in a row I was able to write blogs and now the light bulbs are gone out again.Anyone got any ideas on how to keeps these bulbs turned on.

Kenneth

Eiji Morishita January 14, 2011 at 10:56 pm

Hey Kenneth,

Here are some ideas for topics:

1) Your topic and how it relates to a current event
2) Check the keywords on Google Keyword Search tool and look for variations of the keywords to give you ideas to blog about which also is great for SEO.
3) Create a list of 10 things you are passionate about and find a connection between each other. The more random the better.
4) Ask your audience what topics they’d like to see
5) Personal story connecting you to the audience sharing the lessons you learned

Hope you can utilize some of these ideas to get you going.

To Your Genius,

Eiji Morishita
Genius Squared Trainings
Creator of Six Figure Speaking Secrets
Eiji Morishita´s last blog post ..Speaking Skills- Way to Wealth Top 5 Benefits

Tracy Matthewman January 14, 2011 at 5:35 am

Awesome video Katie. I am going to try that today..and everytime I need a new, creative idea..Thx as usual you Rock …Tracy
Tracy Matthewman´s last blog post ..How To Keep New Years Resolutions For Network Marketers

Sasahy Shantay January 14, 2011 at 5:38 am

Go with the flow, be present & trust. Sounds fabulous to me, thank you Katie :0)

My thought turned to Action potentials in Muscles???
Energy is needed to fire muscles to work, flood gates are opened to create energy from potential energy. The key is to JUST DO IT, progression not perfection. Then evolution takes place.

Peace & Love

Fearless Trev January 14, 2011 at 5:40 am

Ah, the infinite possibilities that reside within our innermost creative realms. Thanks for this important post, Katie. Really, what you’re talking about here is ‘branding’. Branding, for me, was the single most difficult aspect of launching my business. And I definitely agree with you about the inner critic. You just have to keep throwing stuff out there until you hit something that truly resonates with you. I use the power of ‘auto suggestion’ which Napoleon Hill writes about in his book, ‘Think And Grow Rich’, and have found it to be very effective. Anyways, thanks for always sharing such great content and don’t forget to have yourself a most exquisite day. Take care.
Fearless Trev´s last blog post ..Zen Productivity Part 1

Michelle Alpha January 14, 2011 at 6:25 am

Hey Katie, I totally agree and thanks for making me realize I am creative on a daily basis. I do have to agree with Ryan though most of us are too analytical. ME! lol. I guess I am creative and just didn’t even know it. Thanks again.

Phill January 14, 2011 at 6:27 am

I LOVE IT! :D I love channeling source! It can channel ANYTHING, YES,YES,YES! Thank you for activating that vibration for me <3
Phill´s last blog post ..How Can We Overcome Obstacles

Karen Marrow January 14, 2011 at 6:30 am

This is great advice, Katie! I am definitely going to use this. It’s true, by asking your subconscious mind a powerful question and surrendering, it’s amazing what can happen.

This reminds me of the book “Accidental Genius.” Truly powerful ideas of just letting your ideas flow without thinking.

Thanks, Katie! Have a blessed day!!!

Karen

Juan Sanchez January 14, 2011 at 6:30 am

Great video, you are right when you say just let it come out when you are writting, because I have found that if I go back and correct a few words that I have mispell I loose my thought process.

Thanks for sharing
Juan Sanchez
Juan Sanchez´s last blog post ..GBG turn key opportunity – GBG Life Health and Wealth opportunity

Beverly Monical January 14, 2011 at 6:35 am

Very interesting…I do believe negative thoughts will hinder you so being more positive will open your creative juices. Thanks Katie.
Beverly Monical´s last blog post ..Who Is Waaa Baby Bev

TrafficColeman January 14, 2011 at 6:40 am

Were all creative people..it just that some of us still stay in the lines and don’t push our self to be better thinkers…you must to start thinking outside of the box

“Black Seo Guy “Signing Off”
TrafficColeman´s last blog post ..Stop Spending Money On Stupid “How To Make Money Online Programs”

Denise January 14, 2011 at 6:41 am

Ah yes, i’m one of those people that use to say ‘i’m not creative!’ I like this exercise though and will be trying it out. Thanks :)

Denise
Denise´s last blog post ..How NOT to Use Networking Events To Promote Your Home Based Business

Todd Herman January 14, 2011 at 6:53 am

Most business people wouldn’t normally think of themselves or describe themselves as creatives. But when you think about what an entrepreneur is; ‘an individual or group of individuals solving problems in the marketplace.’ it should awaken people to the realities of their work. Creative work.

Hope 2011 has been a great start Katie!

James Radina January 14, 2011 at 7:02 am

Beauty and Magic! What a great video Katie! Love it and everything you just taught.
James Radina´s last blog post ..Questions About SEO

Lani Kee - Mind Mapping Techniques January 14, 2011 at 7:03 am

Aloha Katie, what an inspirational message and it hit to the core of self expression to let freedom be from within. Great topic to share and I do believe we are creative and geniuses within us. We just need to let go of the silent voices that is a fallacy to keep us inferior and fearing. You reassured my thoughts and consciously awakened my spirit. Glad I came by and Thanks for sharing! Lanikee.com :)
Lani Kee – Mind Mapping Techniques´s last blog post ..Homeless Man Holds His Resume And Steps Out In Faith!

Karl White January 14, 2011 at 7:05 am

Thanks Katie! It’s a great reminder for me to get to work before I have time to stop myself with my inner critic. I usually find that I throw out the first 2-3 paragraphs but it’s those first 2-3 paragraphs that get me started. When I stop and edit as I go it generally takes me a lot longer and my content is not as good. I’ll be using this today on some projects I’ve been wrestling with. Thanks again!
Karl White´s last blog post ..Lesson 1- The Goal

Fonz January 14, 2011 at 7:10 am

For bringing this subject up! As a former dance teacher,and an Artist nowadays (drawing, 2D + 3D art) I have to admit that I don’t use my creative power much for Marketing.
Only for my Photo-realistic drawings, Photoshop coloring of my drawings and 3D animations.
To “look” inside and make a connection with my right hemisphere, BEFORE I start with my Marketing business is what I will do from now on. I have enough creativity in my Art Studio, now I have to learn to use this “flow” also for my online business. Thanks again for bringing this up to my attention, Dear!

Warmly, Fonz van der Linden

denise January 14, 2011 at 7:12 am

Great advice Katie as always. As a photographer, I always allow instinct and my subconscious do the work, but as a marketer I forget to do that! Thank you for this wonderful post!
Happy New Year,
Denise
denise´s last blog post ..How To Make A Sales Page Using “Priceless Possibilities” In 8 Steps!

Val Wilcox January 14, 2011 at 7:13 am

Very important message. Trusting your inner voice that flows from Source is key to living a full life. Blocking your words so they “fit into the norm” doesn’t bring the authentic you to the forefront.

Thanks for the reminder,
Val :)
Val Wilcox´s last blog post ..Dream It…Live It!

Marian Buck-Murray January 14, 2011 at 7:17 am

Nice blog post. Oh so true. I spent a few years teaching at a public school and consistently observed that when children are encouraged to use their authentic creativity, the happier, kinder, and more productive they are.

EFT (Meridian Tapping) is a FABULOUS easy way to let go of the blocks to creative flow.

Be Well.

cathy sugden January 14, 2011 at 7:27 am

Hi Katie – such great words of wisdom! I always find that I am so so creative as I go about my morning chores with the horses and other animals that I keep….I say to myself ‘This is what I need to get out blah blah blah’ and then…when I come to sit and make that video or blog post, my mind leaves me hanging!!
Any tips for this are warmly recieved!
Cathy in the UK:-)
cathy sugden´s last blog post ..cathy sugden added a discussion

LuSundra January 14, 2011 at 7:32 am

This is great! I am the FIRST to say I’m not creative, even though I try. I appreciate your take on this, and will give myself more opportunities to be creative!

Love the post!

Therra January 14, 2011 at 7:50 am

This message really resonates with me because when I do that “exercise” and let go of my ego, trusting the power within, what comes out of me/my words/art are different (I also draw & paint). They sometimes don’t even seem like something I would personally produce – I go huh, did I really do this? But that’s the beauty and magic of letting the creative juice flow THROUGH!!! Thanks Katie for making that clear* :)
Therra´s last blog post ..Feed Your Mind- Get Motivated and Be Empowered!

Krista Abbott January 14, 2011 at 8:49 am

Very Cool Katie. I have been practicing “free writing” for many years. It is an amazing feeling to see the end result of what comes out of us when we just connect with the “core” of our being and let the creative juices flow. I’ve recently started doing this with my video messages as well and have to say I have been very pleased with the outcome. Right on target!
Krista
Krista Abbott´s last blog post ..The Practice of Meditation- How to Meditate the “Christian Way”

Michael January 14, 2011 at 9:36 am

Hi Katie, very cool!

I think that you are one of the most creative people on the web. Not only creative, but generous, honest, intuitive and gifted.
Michael´s last blog post ..Harley Davidson- Marketing

Loren January 14, 2011 at 9:43 am

I totally agree Katie! Keeping the gates of creativity unblocked is so essential to our work as entrepreneurs! It’s always so exciting to just let go and go with the flow. For me it’s especially so when writing – channelling and allowing the pen do its work as the words flow through – as well as acknowledging the power that comes from within. Exciting stuff!
Loren´s last blog post ..Work From Home At Your Own Online Business

Nick January 14, 2011 at 9:51 am

Great advice Katie! Gonna retweet this for sure ;)
Nick´s last blog post ..The Future of “College Jobs”

Brian and Felicia White January 14, 2011 at 10:03 am

Hello Katie! We had that mindset as well,that we weren’t very creative, but now we shall unleash the power inside us and surrender to it! Very insightful! Thanks so much for sharing your wisdom!
Brian and Felicia White´s last blog post ..Nut Up or Shut Up!

Renee January 14, 2011 at 10:27 am

Thanks for posting!!!!
and the reminder. :)

What is your keyword/theme for this year?

**********************************************

Sending healing bubbles,
Much Joy: Success

“Tapping into success and abundance.”

(EFTing)

Skype: reneesefthealing1 chat sessions available.

Jonathan Parsons January 14, 2011 at 10:35 am

Thanks for all the positive energy! Being new to the internet I recently signed up for any email campaigns I could find. With the 20+ that are coming in to my email box, you are at the top. You always have an awesome attitude and your genuine in what you say.

J Gib January 14, 2011 at 10:38 am

Great post and great info.
As someone who has made alternative health
and healthy eating my passion and hopefully a second
career. I must tell all your readers that a diet high
in trans fats, processed carbs, fructose corn syrup,
(Sugar and fast food, will continue to keep the “inner
critic” busy. Why? They lack B vitamins and B vitamins are
extremely important for a positive outlook.
So, more fruits, vegetables, whole grains,
grass-fed meats and poultry, fish, nuts
and good fats and watch how quickly that
“inner critic” is a thing of the past.

Have a great 2011!
J Gib´s last blog post ..Chelsea Handlers Rxs For Better Concentration!

Erika Olson January 14, 2011 at 10:58 am

Over-analyzing is a hard thing to overcome, but like you said it’s going to take practice. I have people asking me and stressing about what to write or how they should be doing something, and I just tell them to relax and try not to critique themselves too much.

It is hard NOT to do though….

Erika
Erika Olson´s last blog post ..10 MLM Success Factors

Jared Knowlton January 14, 2011 at 11:05 am

Great Video! We have all been there. I feel like I’m just emerging this year :) I have learned that we must be exposed to many things before we know what and who we are.

You where someone I have followed since 2008 when I learned that any of us no matter what our age, or background can succeed. Thanks!

-Jared Knowlton
Jared Knowlton´s last blog post ..Eben Pegan – Information Markeing Genius

Gerald Gigerl January 14, 2011 at 11:06 am

I love your approach towards this topic and you did a great job.
Awareness is pretty much everything and you alone determine whether your business is growing or going down.

Best wishes,

Gerald
Gerald Gigerl´s last blog post ..On Page Optimization In SEO KILLING Secrets – SEO Pressor – WTF- Can This Be The Truth

Marketing Minds January 14, 2011 at 12:28 pm

REALLLlY Great Video! I know first-hand how hard it is to write and get results.

For a long time, it took literally 2 hours for me to write a 400 word article. I was over thinking the articles, instead getting my thoughts on paper, then revising what I wrote.

Now, I’m able to do a quality rough draft in about 30 minutes, then at a later time, I spend about 10 minutes putting the finishing touches on my ideas.

Marketing Minds´s last blog post ..Eliminate Distractions and Prioritize for Productivity

patti January 14, 2011 at 1:30 pm

katie i am the youngest of 7. i was at the bottom of the totem pole thats how i felt! by the age of 7 i believed i did not have the right to breath because everything i did was wrong. i have to remind my self to speak up. i will practice what you said i know i am creative i experience the blocks you spoke of . it is soemthing i will have to work at with pratice. thanks patti

da1fitz@hotmail.com January 14, 2011 at 1:34 pm

Hi again young Katy

What you say about “don’t keep going back over what you’ve done” allowing self criticism really hit a chord :)

Excellent video as ever.

Keep up the good work and stay happy…
da1fitz@hotmail.com´s last blog post ..Guide To Making More Money

Grace January 14, 2011 at 1:38 pm

Thanks for the great infomation Katie, sometimes we all need someone to remind us that we all have that creative genius in us.One we are in contact with it the magic follows.

Nice Tpis

How to make 2011 your Best Year – Struggling to generate leads

Golda Smith January 14, 2011 at 1:51 pm

Hi Katie! I was definitely taught to color in the lines and I thought that was cool. I couldn’t understand why someone would want to mess up their coloring by having color every where. Now that I’m all grown up I understand how that has hindered my creativity. I’ve spent a lot of time telling that nagging, negative voice to shut up. Thank you for this very powerful video.

Golda
Golda Smith´s last blog post ..What’s Casey Eberhart Talking About Now!!

AffirmingSpirit January 14, 2011 at 3:46 pm

Yes, Katie, I can attest that this works. I stumbled upon this process in the early 1990s. It also works to set the intention to be open and ask a series of questions. Answers you didn’t even know you had will come flooding through, if you are truly open.

Like you said, if someone isn’t used to being open like this, it takes a bit to get the pipeline flowing. Once it starts, though, watch out!

Many Blessings,
Nancy
AffirmingSpirit´s last blog post ..Appreciation- Express Yourself!

Juan Jose January 14, 2011 at 6:41 pm

Katie, thanks for these good advices, a good powerful strategy!
Juan Jose´s last blog post ..Estrategias de Ventas

Shelley Belcourt - healing ASD and ADHD kids January 14, 2011 at 11:11 pm

Great info, as always, Katie.

I recall a story about Einstein who used to use this technique. He would sit down with a roll of coins in his hand, ask a question of the universe – then wait on the answer. The roll of coins was in case he fell asleep, they would fall and wake him up!!!

If it was good enough for Einstein, it must be good enough for me!

Yours in Vitality
Shelley Belcourt
Shelley Belcourt – healing ASD and ADHD kids´s last blog post ..Our Year of Healing

peter burgess January 15, 2011 at 1:07 am

Nice one Katie, Very inspiring and I do recognize the truth of what you are saying. My education was very left brain and I always felt “creativity” was for the other guys while maths and science skills were me.

Those false beliefs have blocked a lot of my self -expression over the years. It is great to hear your reminder of a more accurate portrayal of who we are as human beings.

Stilling the “inner critic” yes definitely the key but how ? Not so easy as there is no off switch for the mind, (what do you mean there is no off switch ! Surely I can switch myself off cant I ? Well now I come to think of it ……etc etc etc )

I get massive help and inspiration from Prem Rawats “Words of Peace” see http://www.wopg.org. You might like to check it out too, we all need all the help we can get when it comes to inner peace.

love and light to you and thanks again I like your style X

Peter