The Avatar Movie: A Profound Life Message…

The Blockbuster hit movie, Avatar, has not only broken records at the box office, but is now starting a MOVEMENT…

The messages contained within the movie are profoundly deep and it is now impacting millions of people all over the world. My friends and I recently had an ‘Avatar Celebration’ out here in San Diego to celebrate the true message of Avatar… We’re all connected.

I made a very special video for you to watch where I tell you all about it… Enjoy!

I SEE You… Yes, I really do!

Tell me, what did you think about Avatar?  What message did you take away from it and how has it impacted your life? Please do share, I always love hearing from you!  And please share this important message today with as many people as you can… We’re starting a movement towards true unity, and if you’re IN, speak it loud and clear!!

Thanks a bunch for spending time with me here today… I appreciate you!

Yours in Unity,

AD7284B544DA527F4F71B7C89166F25F The Avatar Movie:  A Profound Life Message...

• more The Avatar Movie:  A Profound Life Message...

Eric Goldstein February 12, 2010 at 12:03 pm

Hey Katie!

It really was an AWESOME movie. I
loved it! When people come from
the place where they really ‘see’
who others are… life becomes
beautiful!

The synergy that happens when this
takes place is something that can’t
be put into words.

You definitely are a SOWGI (SomeOne
Who Gets It). Thank you for always
sharing so much of yourself with your
community.

Thank you… I See You!
.-= Eric Goldstein´s last blog ..Is Your Workspace Comfortable? If Not, WHY? =-.

Thomas February 12, 2010 at 2:28 pm

I saw Avatar the Movie and thought it was one of the best I’ve seen so far. But your video I was reminded of the song we sang as kids. It’s lyrics “…and the farmer hauled another load away…” suggested to me that you saw a movie different than what I viewed. There was physical touching and other things that tended to prove to the people that their leaders knew what they were doing. Remember the database? We don’t have that kind of database!!!

My recommendation is that Avatar is a movie worth seeing. I can’t wait until the DVD comes out.
.-= Thomas´s last blog ..How long do I go on the ComputerDeskOverTreadmill? =-.

Nowick Gray February 13, 2010 at 1:16 am

Thank you for expressing yourself (and our common truth) so fully!

Gurinder February 13, 2010 at 5:42 am

This is a really great post. Thank you for sharing with us. I haven’t watched the movie as yet, but now I can’t wait to watch it.

Rachel February 13, 2010 at 10:16 am

AVATAR is an amazing movie! Truly a worldwide phenomenon. We saw it in 3-D in IMAX and I am surely looking forward to it coming out on DVD.
.-= Rachel´s last blog ..Tweety bird =-.

Amazon Chuck February 13, 2010 at 10:29 am

Take a look at the real N’avi, the real bad guys and the real Pandora.

Gil Pizano February 13, 2010 at 1:30 pm

This was such a great movie! I agree tha others should watch it if they want to be amazed at the scenery, the story and the characters. Many of us have a lot in common with some of the characters.
.-= Gil Pizano´s last blog ..25 Great Articles on How to be Empathetic =-.

Dale Holmes February 13, 2010 at 4:07 pm

I liked when Neytiri was coiled all fierce over Jake Sully’s unconscious Na’vi avatar, protecting him with her claw blade from the attacking warriors. Dude, that’s my kinda girlfriend! Talk about a hissy fit from hell!

Thanks for the recommendation. It’s a bit of a drive for me to the multiplex, but if you say it’s one of the best ever, hey, what are mentors for?

Amazingly tripped out enchanting and fantastically transporting. And if I’d ever experimented with psychedelics I would say it that was amazingly tripped out enchanting and fantastically transporting.

I didn’t flash so much on the unity theme as I did on how we all, women and men alike, must imperatively awaken our rugged and rowdy warrior spirits and fight to overthrown the rapacity of patriarchy before there’s not much of a biosphere left to save.

So after 3 hours on Pandora while I was walking to the exit, I passed the theater in the multiplex where “The Wolfman” was opening that day. “Hmm, I haven’t sneaked into a movie since I was kid,” thought I.

Yikes! Avatar and The Wolfman, now there’s a provocative juxtaposition!

One so light and the other so dark.

Drawing taut that high tension wire between inspiration and instinct upon which we all attempt to balance.

Piercing blue alien eyes snap open.

Piercing silver bullet eyes snap shut.

Wake up! It’s a dream.

Don’t risk falling, jump!

Yours on the path,

Dale

Dale Holmes February 13, 2010 at 4:28 pm

I liked when Neytiri was coiled all fierce over Jake Sully’s unconscious Na’vi avatar, protecting him with here claw blade from the attacking warriors. Dude, that’s my kinda girlfriend! Talk about a hissy fit from hell!

I didn’t flash so much on the unity theme as I did on the absolute imperative that we all, women and men united, awaken our inner warrior spirit and fight the rapacity of patriarchy before there’s not much of an Eywa biosphere left to save.

So after 3 hours on Pandora, I’m walking to the exit and I pass the theater in the multiplex where “The Wolfman” is opening that day.

“Hmm,” says I to self, “I haven’t sneaked into a movie since I was a kid.”

Mother of Pearl! Avatar and the Wolfman; now there’s a tasty juxtaposition.

One so light, the other so dark.

Drawing taut that high tension wire between pristine inspiration and primal instinct upon which we all attempt to balance.

Piercing blue alien eyes snap open.

Piercing silver bullet eyes snap shut.

Wake up! It’s a dream!

Don’t risk falling. Jump!

Yours on the path,

Dale

Renee Nadeau February 16, 2010 at 2:09 pm

Whaw! Thank You, Thank you, Thank you, Katie for communicating this message so beautifully, I did see Avitar and found it such a magical message of unity and connection, Since then realizing with other events and circumstances arriving in my life, how much I value connection, and it really being my focus purpose in life is to Be Connected. I did also think about doing a post on this amazing message, so I thank you so much for doing this as you communicate the message so profoundly and clear. I will be sharing this with my peps.
I Very much See You!
Hugs :)
.-= Renee Nadeau´s last blog ..“The Law Of Process” – First Hand Experience =-.

Arthur Bernier February 16, 2010 at 2:13 pm

i really enjoyed this posts, i see why you are one of the top 5 earners in your company.

Self worth always proceeds net worth.

Avatar was definitely a movie that spoke to my heart. I think that this movie literally was the greatest movie i have ever seen. And it makes you look at yourself, and our community. Bob proctor says Love people and use money and this was an example of this going into reverse. don’t be down with the sky people.
.-= Arthur Bernier´s last blog ..21 Reasons people buy =-.

Clifton Hatfield February 16, 2010 at 7:52 pm

Avatar was an amazing movie with a much deeper message. It brought great gifts to my eyes and a joyful feeling to my heart. I bet the party was fun. Thanks for sharing, Katie.I see you.
.-= Clifton Hatfield´s last blog ..The F Word =-.

Clay Eudaly February 18, 2010 at 11:20 am

Katie! I also loved this movie, saw it 3 times, twice in 3D! My favorite thing about Avatar was how we were transported to this other world, and we actually CARED about Pandora. I thought it was very cool how James Cameron took the concept of everything being connected and made it physically true with the trees being a huge network, and all the creatures of the forest borrowing energy from Pandora.

Loved it! Great video, that party sounded fun!

-Clay
.-= Clay Eudaly´s last blog ..$3.1 Million For 30 Seconds?! Man Its Good To Be An Internet Marketer =-.

Watch Avatar Online February 19, 2010 at 9:42 am

Avatar may be the best movie ever! I’ve seen it Three times already. 2 times while in the theaters and once online because I loved it so much. The movie is really deep.

Monica Beltran February 19, 2010 at 4:44 pm

Hi Katie, I finally got to see the movie and I have to quote
Eric Goldstein when he says: When people come from the place where they really ’see’ who others are… life becomes beautiful!

Monica Beltran

Joseph @ Avatar Film Reviewgpie February 20, 2010 at 8:42 am

Yes, it was a marvellous film. Although some people have had an aversion to it. However, the box-office doesn’t lie.
.-= Joseph @ Avatar Film Reviewgpie´s last blog ..Avatar Film Review: A Reinvention Of Cinema And A Re-Telling Of Human Insecurity =-.

Mike Gibson February 23, 2010 at 7:31 am

Loved your video so much that I took my wife to go see the movie !!!! \(^o^)/

thanks for all you do

Mike
.-= Mike Gibson´s last blog ..100 Keyboard Shortcuts =-.

Jonathan February 24, 2010 at 8:12 am

I too loved the movie and yes the connection that the blue people had to Nature was very moving. One strong point that I did not hear you speak to is that the movie also showed the horrific violence that our culture is waging on Nature and that we who are connected to Nature and each other may have to be willing to fight to the death to protect our sacred planet. If not fight to the death then at least stand up to and speak out against the violence and destruction. The “I see you” theme also speaks to seeing the issues that distract us from what is core and essential. I would like to hear what you have to say about these things

Rebekkah Verzyden February 24, 2010 at 1:47 pm

Dear Katie,

Your video is beautiful and captivating. It is nice to see there are people out there who actually do get this whole movement. I feel like it is going to liberate us as a universe. I have had these beliefs even before I saw Avatar, but they definitely intensified after seeing the film. These teachings/traditions have been with us since the beginning… we can see it in First Nations Peoples teachings, Eastern Traditions, and even Jesus’ teachings I believe were on how to obtain God-conciousness. If you are interested in that, I would suggest reading “The Third Jesus” by Deepak Chopra. It will only intensify your belief on what Avatar was talking about.

Thank you again for your lovely message.

Rebekkah

Curt Bizelli February 27, 2010 at 4:16 pm

I can SEE the passion for abundance and prosperity TRULY steaming out of your eyes and laughter. You are “one” shining example of what every young woman on this earth should PURSUE and THRIVE FOR! I love your optimism. I’ve yet to see this movie, however after seeing your vid, I will most definately take it into consideration to “go check it out” … Keep on keeping on … what you’re doing … You’re doing great!

Blessings,
Curt
.-= Curt Bizelli ´s last blog ..Genuine Attraction Marketing 101 – with Video from YouTube =-.

Joann March 1, 2010 at 12:50 pm

Thank you for such a beautiful video and commentary on one of my all-time movies as well, Avatar! I actually went to see this for the first time just yesterday (I know, I’m late!) with my fiance and we were both just BLOWN away!!! We were so excited after watching it that we ended up talking all night about how inspiring it was for us both, and how even more confident we are in our abilities to truly accept others, and more importantly, ourselves. I have been on my own journey of personal growth and spirituality for the past few years and am so excited to continue down my path…thank you again!

Joann

Laura March 4, 2010 at 7:53 am

Great post. I am one that doesn’t go to see movie often. I had made a promise to my husband that I would go to see a movie a least 2 or 3 times a year if the movie came highly recommended. This was amazing! I loved it! I would even go see it again. There is a wonderful message for all us to learn.

Laura
.-= Laura´s last blog ..Hello world! =-.

Shannon Tecson March 5, 2010 at 12:46 am

Aloha Katie:
You have put the message that I got so beautifully into words. You got it girl! I love how Eric puts it (SOWGI) Someone who gets it!

May love and light always guide your path,
Shannon Tecson
.-= Shannon Tecson´s last blog ..Amongst Other Gifts You Can Gain Through A Home Based Business =-.

Arthur Charles Van Wyk March 7, 2010 at 11:46 am

The part where “Zhake Sooley” decides to ride Taruk, and he monologues that sometimes “it all boils down to one insane move”..

That’s the universal mindset of every entrepreneur. Most people do not understand how someone can give up a good salary and “job security” and join the uncertainty of a startup of go it alone.
But that is the advantage that us entrepreneurs have over the “rest of them”. We understand that it’s sink or swim, kinda like the soldiers of old who, when invading a foreign land would burn their boats.. so it’s forward ONLY.

Jake could’ve just given up and go back to being his human self, but his conviction and beliefs did not allow that. He has adopted a belief and had to turn it into reality.

And doing that necessitated that “one insane move”.
.-= Arthur Charles Van Wyk´s last blog ..Bye Suzan.. Hi Suzan.. =-.

Michal Rocker March 14, 2010 at 4:49 pm

from the moment I lay my eyes on you I could say “I SEE YOU” and I see you.
Much love from far away land.
.-= Michal Rocker´s last blog ..Points Of View =-.

Margaret March 16, 2010 at 9:57 am

Katie: You are an amazing young woman and I see you, too. This film is such an amazing story that brings to life the wonderful philosophy of the N’avi and demonstrates the inter-connectivity of our planet. I am 65 years old and just learning how to “be” in MLM. You certainly have given me inspiration to keep at it and develop my business to help others. Thank you for who you are and being willing to share that with all of us.

Blessings!

Yannick van den Bos March 17, 2010 at 1:40 pm

Katie I LOVE This Movie!
.-= Yannick van den Bos´s last blog ..5 Steps To Success: Believe In Yourself! (Step 3) =-.

Karo Isan March 20, 2010 at 5:48 am

Perfect.

I want to be a happy person. I am working on being happy in any case, for no reason, finding reasons and loving it all the way. It’s super fun. I see people and say (in my head) “what a nice person” or “wow, so beautiful” or whatever comes to mind as I look at them. Sometimes people evoke no words or emotion from me and I get that at this time we’re not a good match so I let go and move on. I do the same for cars and stuff I’m wanting. I also use the flow of perfect. I have found a place inside me where I feel perfect. It changes but it seems to be about being happy or at least pointing towards happy. I am loving it. I ask often, probably twice a minute, how am I feeling and if I get other than a perfect I choose to sit and think of something funny or well or say a nice thing like “I love myself” or “I am good” or something to someone (in my head usually) that’s nice. “I will get there”, “I’m on my way”, “It’s all good”
“life is fun” etc…

Carina March 26, 2010 at 3:12 pm

Hi Katie:

I haven’t watch the movie yet but I agree, it is important to stop focusing on us and believe that we are the only thing in the world and start opening ourselves to everyone and everything else.

Yes indeed we are all part of the same universe and we are connected regardless if we see it or not.

If so, why we don’t open our minds to others and start accepting them the way they are.

And yes, all starts from us, we should accept ourselves before we can accept anyone else.

Thanks again
Carina
.-= Carina´s last blog ..Article marketing Secrets part 1: How Can you convert your articles into mlm leads? =-.

Neal Chavoustie April 22, 2010 at 10:11 am

I like the Avatar 3D movie, particularly the story line, not solely it brings a completely new sensation but eye opening ideas of humanity. I heard the New Avatar 2 is comming soon, cannot wait to watch it again…!

Bernie Horwood April 22, 2010 at 11:26 am

I really like the Avatar 3D film, especially the story line, not only it brings a very new sensation but eye opening thoughts of humanity. I heard the New Avatar 2 is comming soon, can’t wait to see it again…!

Jonas Barch April 22, 2010 at 11:39 am

I love the Avatar 3D film, particularly the story line, not only it brings a completely new feelings but inspiring thoughts of humanity. I heard the New Avatar 2 is comming soon, can’t wait to watch it again…!

Naida Fillman April 22, 2010 at 11:43 am

I like the Avatar 3D film, especially the story line, not solely it brings a totally new sensation but eye opening thoughts of humanity. I heard the New Avatar 2 is comming soon, can’t wait to watch it again…!

Chuck Bluestein April 28, 2010 at 11:16 pm

Just like the past 4 people all said, “I love the Avatar 3D film, particularly the story line, not only it brings”. Just kidding. It looks like the last 4 people that responded are clones of Kasey Watson. The DVD for Avatar was released on Earth Day. That is because the message of the film is to save the rainforest just like Charles, Prince of Wales says: http://c-frog.notlong.com

Gabe Joseph May 3, 2010 at 1:01 pm

I saw the movie when it first came out and am now excited about watching it again on video! I learned that technology molds around and advances on an idea. James Cameron’s idea over 10 years ago has made 3D what it was in this film. The same is true in our lives as well. When we make a decision to do something it is my belief that the universe removes the obstacles to getting it done! Keep up the great work.
.-= Gabe Joseph´s last blog ..Real Time Search is Like Google on Steroids =-.

Denise May 8, 2010 at 6:00 pm

I saw the movie and I absolutely loved it! Like you, I was in tears. I recommend Avatar to everyone because of the message it brings and definitely, it’s one of the best movies I’ve seen.

Denise

Elizabeth Jo May 18, 2010 at 4:23 pm

Merry Meet all,

First, Thomas>>>> physical touch isn’t needed to have the connectivity to others or Universal Knowledge/Unconsciousness which is our database.

Amazon Chuck>>>> The link you posted no longer works.

Jonathan>>>> Yes, we have to stand up to “the machine,” but don’t go looking for a fight… it will come soon enough.

I think clay summed it up beautifully.

Avatar had a number of messages to it besides connectivity. It also spoke of saving the planet/environment, of opening ones eyes & mind to the ways of others, of simplicity… to name a few.

We must remember it is not only connectivity, but also inter-connectivity.

Also, the seeing is as discussed the seeing into the soul of a person, to truly understand who the other person is and accepting.

A story near & dear to my heart.

Bless~ed Be & Regards,
Elizabeth Jo

Erin Smith May 21, 2010 at 1:46 pm

Avatar really was the best movie that I have seen ever! I love it. It came to the dollar theatre and I must have seen it 3 or 4 times there!

I agree with what you said and I really appreciate movies that are so inspriational.

I made a post about how James Cameron was persistent in making this movie and how we should all make our dreams a reality. Like you did with Unified Tribe! :)

Erin

Sukie Baxter May 21, 2010 at 11:02 pm

I loved Avatar, too, such beautiful cinematography to match a profound message. I’m interested by the phenomenon that it created. I think that the 3D technology gave people a deeper, more visceral experience of the message (the subconscious mind cannot distinguish movie images from reality). I think it was a brilliant way to touch the hearts of millions of people.
.-= Sukie Baxter´s last blog ..Why you’re not skinny (yet) =-.

Francesco May 31, 2010 at 5:32 am

Thank you for sharing. We surely are all ONE.
.-= Francesco´s last blog ..Why are you so beautiful? Because I’m happy! =-.

Robert Gorman June 2, 2010 at 12:11 pm

As a former and future member of the UT, I have seen this video of yours a few times, and want you to know it is a joy to see someone like you, who is an aware, conscious and dynamic leader.

Please take a step beyond the Avatar movie and watch this trailer for another movie soon to be released, with the same message – only a movement on this planet.

The link is http://tinyurl.com/2fmw99v If it appropriate, please consider forwarding this to the UT tribe.

I look forward to conversations with you in the future.

Robert Gorman

Robert Gorman June 3, 2010 at 9:36 am

Hi again!

One more time…. Here is the original link that led me to the info for “The Shift”. http://www.theshiftmovie.com/

Have great days!

Robert Gorman

Jenny June 17, 2010 at 12:43 am

I love the movie Avatar, I thought about it for days after I saw it. It made me want to swing through the trees. I also believe that we are all connected with not only each other but also mother earth.

Allison Hill June 21, 2010 at 8:36 pm

for me, the greatest movie is non other than War of the Worlds.~:’

Jennifer May June 28, 2010 at 4:28 pm

Thank you Katie for this message and video! I personally LOVED Avatar… it hit my core when I watched it (and I definitely cried also).

I related with the movie because of my beliefs and how I feel we are all connected (just like you shared in your video above). We are all energy and our possibilities are endless when we actually look deep inside ourselves and find that unconditional love that many seem to search everywhere else for. When it is that easy to reach, we just need to hold on to it with in ourselves.

You are right on so many levels and I agree with all of what you shared in your video. The movie sent a message that we all should really take in and live each day with. It was amazing and I have actually watched it over 10 times since the first time seeing it! :) One of my absolute favorites! Great post and video Katie!!! Thanks for really getting the message of The Avatar Movie out there… it is one that anyone could benefit from!
.-= Jennifer May´s last blog ..My Top 20 Reasons WHY NOT To SURRENDER To Life’s Obstacles… But OVERCOME And FACE Them =-.

theo July 1, 2010 at 11:00 pm

The Avatar movie is a subliminal message of world domination it shows the extent to which humans will go to reap the benefit of this world without care for the planet or another set of people. We has internet Marketers should use this medium to bring awareness and bring real value to this world which is on the brink of catastrophe.

Robert Gorman July 3, 2010 at 10:41 am

Here are a couple of guys who could sing the message of your new movement. Have a listen, at this link

All The Best!

Robert Gorman

Sitka July 9, 2010 at 3:09 pm

I SEE YOU.
I see that you too are an Avatar; one more embodiment of the Divine Feminine that is awakening NOW on the Planet for the healing of the Planet.

I see you coming into your divine awakening, I see your divine essence, I see your elvin priestess self ready to burst out of your skin. You will be such a powerful example to the world as you go through your transformational process, because you have such an amazing ability to communicate with fearlessness and empowered clarity. You will inspire many people to move through their own layers of fear, and you will be a tremendous healer and boon to the awakening of the planet.

Glad you loved Avatar; I love seeing your excitement about it.

cheers,
Sitka
.-= Sitka´s last blog ..Using Overtone Singing for Cultivating Vitality =-.

Brenda Freeman July 18, 2010 at 9:57 pm

Loved, loved, loved this movie. Each time I saw it (4 times at the cinemas), there was an extra message or idea there for me. Looking forward to the follow-up
.-= Brenda Freeman´s last blog ..Simple Steps to a Fulfilling Relationship =-.

TJ Chambers July 20, 2010 at 11:54 pm

While there are some good messages in the movie, i believe my friend has captured the true essence of Cameron and the movie. Its not all positive my friends, there is an agenda behind it.

I even heard Cameron talking and confirming some of what my friend wrote. I just have to go and find the audio now.
.-= TJ Chambers´s last blog ..Jul 14- Network Marketing Consultant for MLM Help =-.