Get More Exposure & Build Powerful JV Relationships With This Automated Twitter Strategy…

With social media marketing, syndication is the name of the game.

Syndication means you share your blog posts, videos, and articles with your social media friends and followers… You strategically encourage your readers/viewers to also share your content with their social media friends and followers, and you help others by syndicating their value-based posts to your social media friends and followers.

It’s a win/win/win for everyone involved… you contribute value, you help share value, and you get value back, in the form of more traffic, leads, and exposure. And the more you help others by syndicating for them, the stronger your JV relationship will become (where you continually help each other get more exposure and traffic through syndication).

So today’s quick training video will walk you through setting up an automated twitter strategy where you can automatically share your blog posts and more importantly, automatically share your tribe’s (or inner circle syndication partners) blog posts every time they publish.  It’ll save you time, energy, and will consistently build rapport with all potential partners.

Click play now down below to learn more…

So do you have any thoughts, comments, questions, feedback, or maybe just wanna give a shout out?  Leave me a comment below and help syndicate this post if you got value out of it.  Thanks so much!  Looking forward to sharing more helpful tips with you shortly!

To Your Syndication Success,

AD7284B544DA527F4F71B7C89166F25F Get More Exposure & Build Powerful JV Relationships With This Automated Twitter Strategy...

• more Get More Exposure & Build Powerful JV Relationships With This Automated Twitter Strategy...

Egor January 27, 2011 at 10:54 pm

You beat me to this, Katie.

I’ve actually created a similar system using Twitter Feed as well and was going to blog about it tomorrow morning. My technique is a bit more technical. I mashup and filter different RSS feeds form different blogs with Yahoo Pipes and then feed it to Twitter via Twitter Feed.

Thanks for the video.

Cheers,
Egor.
Egor´s last blog post ..Short URLs- link juice- and blog post syndication

Phill Turner January 28, 2011 at 12:02 am

Syndication is soooo cool.

I have tried this site and works really well and you do make a great point that it should be someone you trust.

Tweeting out any old rubbish can lose followers fast so great tips and thanks for a great walk through.

Phill
Phill Turner´s last blog post ..Top 20 Sites like Fiverr

Marlee January 28, 2011 at 4:01 am

I think twitter feed is great tool for automating the publishing of truly quality content. Your guidelines for picking a quality partner to syndicate in a twitter feed are good ones, but I’d also add that you don’t want to over syndicate your tweets.

Part of the benefit of interacting on twitter is getting to have a conversation with twitter users. If you are targeting people that you hope to sell your products and services to via twitter, being a real person on twitter is important.

It doesn’t take long to figure out that someone’s twitter timeline is mostly automated (just like you can tell when they are using a follower adding software).

Being present on Twitter in a real way to listen, share, and promote (like a real person) is essential to building the trust you need to develop a loyal and loving audience.

Thanks for the tips Katie.
Marlee´s last blog post ..A Yoga Inspired Online Business Tip for Women Entrepreneurs

Coach Freddie January 28, 2011 at 5:46 am

Great… this comes a good time, I’ll be setting this up today for a couple to start with.
Thanks,

Coach Freddie
Coach Freddie´s last blog post ..Drop Out Of The Ain’t It Awful Club

Michelle Alpha January 28, 2011 at 6:03 am

That’s great! Too bad I didn’t know about this when I bought my automated twitter program. Great job!

Angela January 28, 2011 at 6:03 am

Thanks for this tip Katie! I always love great Twitter tools and this is one I have not heard of it. I am definitely going to check this out.
Angela´s last blog post ..How To Design a Background for the New Twitter with a Swipe File

Shay Banks January 28, 2011 at 6:04 am

Totally in love with this idea! Gonna do this today. By the way, it’s like you were reading my mind or something because I just had a thought this morning “How can I leverage my time using Twitter, but still build relationships.” luv it.

Thanks!
Shay Banks´s last blog post ..10 Reasons He Committed to Her and Not You

Roz Pearcy January 28, 2011 at 6:21 am

I love this Katie! Thanks for sharing this valuable resource. Anything that helps me automate my business but also helps my fav people I follow is a win-win as you said :). I’ll be using this right away!
Roz Pearcy´s last blog post ..Customer Service for Network and Internet Marketing

John Robberson January 28, 2011 at 6:21 am

You’ve done it again. Another great post about a new and useful technique that can help your tribe members build their businesses. You Rock!. Thanks. I’m off to set it up right now.
John Robberson´s last blog post ..Article Marketing – How To Write The Perfect Article Marketing Article

Marjorie January 28, 2011 at 6:35 am

How are you?
Thanks for sharing. This saves so much time. I definitely will use it.

Jack Foley January 28, 2011 at 6:39 am

Great post Katie,

It is umbelievable when you become aware of the possibilities online

Thanks for sharing..
Jack Foley´s last blog post ..Lack Of Success In Your MLM May Not Be Your Fault&8230

Twinkies January 28, 2011 at 6:42 am

I really liked your blog! It helped me alot…

Amber Keinath January 28, 2011 at 6:47 am

Awesome! Thanks Katie for sharing! Twitter can get really time consuming especially when you have a bunch of people you like to tweet their content. I love learning about new tools! This will save tons of time. Thanks!

Janet Giessl January 28, 2011 at 6:49 am

thank you for sharing this useful tip. You always have great tips for us.

I really like your blog.

Best regards from Germany,

Janet

Robert January 28, 2011 at 7:06 am

Good thinking Katie,
I am doing the same with a couple of TweedAdder owner JV friends, they give me a link That they will tweet during the week once or twice, and we all automatically RT the tweet of each other when they pop-up. get some 5 JV parners and that gives exposure to hundreds of thousands out there. ;-)
Kindly
Robert.

Chris and Susan January 28, 2011 at 7:11 am

This is great Katie – reciprocity at its best
Chris and Susan´s last blog post ..Your Most Valuable Asset – Your List

Phil January 28, 2011 at 7:18 am

Very helpful… thanks.

Phil
Phil´s last blog post ..Help Me- Mr Wizard!…

Baz Smith January 28, 2011 at 7:20 am

Great post and it is simialr to what I am sharing with my team, especially those starting out.

I am getting them to use a similar piece of software that gets them 10,000 followers so they have a target audience to promote and socialize with.

Keep up the great work

Baz Smith
A Six Figure Mentor
Baz Smith´s last blog post ..When You Are Asked To Jump Make Sure You JUMP THE HIGHEST

Molly January 28, 2011 at 7:21 am

Great post Katie!

I’m totally going to set this up! I’m always looking for new ways to “automate” Twitter as I am more active on Facebook, so this is a great tip!

Molly

Sonny Lanorias January 28, 2011 at 7:26 am

Nice video training. Simple yet very powerful and time efficient. Thanks for sharing this one. Have a wonderful weekend.
Sonny Lanorias´s last blog post ..How To Guarantee Your Success In Network Marketing

Nacie Carson January 28, 2011 at 7:27 am

Thanks for puttin this video together – it is always great to find new (and free!) ways to connect and build relationship!

Nacie

Nick January 28, 2011 at 7:41 am

This is such a great tool :D Guess who the first person to go into the “syndication machine” was… hehe Thanks Katie. :)
Nick´s last blog post ..Don’t be “That person”…

Marketing Minds January 28, 2011 at 7:50 am

Great video. I was currently using this strategy, but hadn’t thought about re-tweeting other people’s feed. Really Good Idea!

Marketing Minds´s last blog post ..The Power of a Twitter Profile

Ylva January 28, 2011 at 7:53 am

It’s true that there’s no better way to gain some “warm fuzzies” from fellow tweeters than RT’n their blog posts and this tool is a great idea for automating that process.

Thanks for the tip!
Ylva
Ylva´s last blog post ..Brainwave Technology – Making It Easier Than Ever to Transform Your Subconscious Mind

Damayanthi January 28, 2011 at 8:22 am

Thanks for sharing this great tip Katie.

Damayanthi´s last blog post ..6 Tips Help You Choose Your Home Business Wisely

Charles Hopson January 28, 2011 at 9:01 am

I want to thank you for this great idea and as usual you provide such valuable information.

January 28, 2011 at 9:37 am

Thanks Katie for this awesome tool! You always provide so much value… thanks for sharing!

Cynthia Pasquella January 28, 2011 at 10:16 am

LOVE this Katie! Thanks so much for sharing! I’m always looking for ways to implement systems to save me time and this is just perfect!
Cynthia Pasquella´s last blog post ..Do YOU Want to Be Red Carpet Ready

Loren January 28, 2011 at 10:20 am

Thanks for sharing this great tip with us Katie… as always, you are so generous with your knowledge and info. Loren
Loren´s last blog post ..Work From Home At Your Own Online Business

robert January 28, 2011 at 10:30 am

Guys post on your page cause they think your hott!

William January 28, 2011 at 11:35 am

Thank you for sharing this information. I will be very helpful as I build my website.
There always seems to be more and more ways to use Twitter and facebook. Now, I must try it.
William´s last blog post ..Five Great Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas for your Wife

J Gib January 28, 2011 at 12:48 pm

Like too many people,
the followers on Twitter didn’t come soon enough,
so I gave up. But as you say “stick with it.”
So, Ms. Katie, I’ll get back on my Twitter horse
and start taking advantage of this “free”
advertising pronto!
Thanks Katie!
J Gib´s last blog post ..Great Grandmas Rx For Pain-Free Joints!

Julia Rohrmoser January 28, 2011 at 1:09 pm

Thank you Katie, great as usual, I tried it immediately after listening to your training, and it was so simple.

Libby Collier January 28, 2011 at 1:38 pm

Thanks for the post Katie.

It’s probably a criminal offence to say this here (!) but I really do wonder about Twitter as a business tool.

I see very few people using it well for their buisness, it seems to be more of a spam fest. People tweeting affiliate links, their opportunity (ugh) etc, it just puts me right off.

Having said that, what you’ve shared here is a good way to share REAL value on Twitter so thanks for the tip!
Libby Collier´s last blog post ..A Simple Formula for Increasing Conversions on Your Sales &amp Opt-in Videos

Kenny Gregg January 28, 2011 at 4:42 pm

I used this for sometime now it works well I think the biggest thing personally I’ve found is there is so much on twitter these days it is difficult to get results on there due to the mass content going out regularly. I use it more for back linking and referencing my blogs and automation.

Appreciate your great tips Katie
Kenny Gregg´s last blog post ..How Kenny Gregg Is Going To Change The Course Of Marketing

Valentino Crawford Jr January 28, 2011 at 5:57 pm

Once again you bring nothing but value to the table. I wouldn’t expect anything less. Leverage is the name of the game. I will put this to use right away :-)
Valentino Crawford Jr´s last blog post ..Diamond’s House Inc

Nicole Peterson January 28, 2011 at 6:41 pm

LOVE THIS!! Implementing right away. Thanks Katie for always sharing!
Nicole Peterson´s last blog post ..2011 Global Economic Forecast

Fathi Ridwan Basalamah January 28, 2011 at 9:25 pm

Don’t miss it…..Twitter Strategy is also one of the most important and powerful social media marketing……and of course we don’t want to miss it………
Thank you so much …Katie…..:-)

Nick Squires January 29, 2011 at 4:58 am

Thanks Katie, always appreciate your videos. Im not a big Twitter fan myself but lots of my clients are so this advice will be great to pass on, thanks, Nick, UK
Nick Squires´s last blog post ..WordPress Landing Pages And Sales Letters…

Marcin Godlewski January 29, 2011 at 5:22 am

Great video – I did not know before this tool. A brilliant idea with the publication of other entries.
Yours
Marcin Godlewski
Marcin Godlewski´s last blog post ..Zabezpieczony- Wideo – Kurs WordPress

Ciprian Bud January 29, 2011 at 11:54 am

Powerful stuff Katie!

Amanda January 29, 2011 at 12:49 pm

Great post and a tool I’m going to put to work right away.

Thank you for all you do!
Amanda

Karen Marrow January 29, 2011 at 3:01 pm

This is a great idea. I have Twitterfeed set up, but have not used it in this way.

Thanks for sharing!

Karen

John J Callanan January 29, 2011 at 3:13 pm

Thanks so much Katie, awesome info :)

John
John J Callanan´s last blog post ..GoToMeeting Meet’s It’s Match

Terry Petrovick January 30, 2011 at 11:12 am

Great tips Katie!

I love it and will be implementing shortly.

Make it a better than a terrific day!

Terry
Terry Petrovick´s last blog post ..Income Possibilities with the 7 Figure Networker System

Grace January 30, 2011 at 11:39 am

Yes Katie, this is something I will quickly use, syndication can really help build your online presence, also help in building JV buiness partners which is great for both parties.
Grace´s last blog post ..Stop forcing people to join your online business

Chuck January 30, 2011 at 8:30 pm

This looks like a very good time saving device to save time and make your life easier. I just got a wordpless blog to to see how it works.
Chuck´s last blog post ..First Post– Latest Medical News

Shelley Belcourt - healing ASD and ADHD kids January 30, 2011 at 10:11 pm

Wonderful content, as always Katie – thanks.

Just a question – is it too risky to be introducing a person who is off-topic from my blog? Reason I ask is my niche is quite specific but I would like to be giving some other cool content that I think they may like – is it too much of a gamble to do??

Thanks, Shelley
Shelley Belcourt – healing ASD and ADHD kids´s last blog post ..After 6 Years I Can Finally Enjoy My Boys

Chuck January 30, 2011 at 10:46 pm

It depends on whether you want your Twitter followers to see the tweets.
Chuck´s last blog post ..First Post– Latest Medical News

Jennifer May January 31, 2011 at 12:00 am

Awesome tutorial Katie! Appreciate the ROCKING tip! :)

Got to love automation… frees up time to build relationships and make videos. Thanks again!

Billee Brady January 31, 2011 at 8:23 pm

Great strategy!!!
I will be putting this into action this afternoon..

Billee Brady