The 7 Principles of Huna (With Kauai Pictures and Inspiration)

December 11, 2009

The 7 Principles of Huna are ancient Hawaiian wisdom. They were designed to be timeless and help people live joyful, simple lives. With Huna, it’s all about simplicity

I learned about the 7 Principles of Huna while I was out in Kauai on my personal transformation journey, so I decided to put together a very special video about these 7 principles with pictures and video clips from my trip.  Kauai is breathtaking and I wanted to share some of it’s beauty and magic with all of you!

Enjoy!

Did you enjoy it?  Let’s share this inspirational message with as many people as possible today, so please send this to your friends and followers on Twitter, Facebook, and any other social sites you hang out on!  And I always appreciate comments and feedback! Thank you so much…

Yours in Inspiration,

AD7284B544DA527F4F71B7C89166F25F The 7 Principles of Huna (With Kauai Pictures and Inspiration)

• more The 7 Principles of Huna (With Kauai Pictures and Inspiration)

Hadiyah Offord December 11, 2009 at 9:10 am

Thanks Katie for sharing this inspirational message. I feel like a lot of life’s problems are caused by being so busy and over complicating your life.

Sometimes we just have to sit back and seek simplicity in order to find true harmony in our lives.

*P.S. Hawaii looks beautiful!
.-= Hadiyah Offord´s last blog ..hadiyahofford: The Princess & The Frog: A Dream Come True http://globalgrind.com/channel/gossip/content/1208861/The-Princess-The-Frog-A-Dream-Come-True/ =-.

Therese Miu December 11, 2009 at 9:26 am

You Are Connected to ALL of Life. And All of Life is within You!
One Love Katie! I thank You so much for this beautiful video.
Beautiful & Timeless!
.-= Therese Miu´s last blog ..Mapping Out 2010 Goals: New Year Zen Mind Zen Heart =-.

Rodney Jansen December 11, 2009 at 9:28 am

Celebrating life….Simply beautiful!
.-= Rodney Jansen´s last blog ..Strategies to get out of debt =-.

Barrett December 11, 2009 at 9:29 am

Like the video! Keep doing what your doing. I have been collecting the videos you send out by email so that I can apply some of your principles and methodologies to our science club website. Thanks and keep it up!
.-= Barrett´s last blog ..Our Approach =-.

Terri December 11, 2009 at 9:31 am

What a delightful way to end the weekend Katie. THANK YOU!

I’ve finally woken up and I’m dreaming BIG.

Cheers,
Terri

Barry December 11, 2009 at 10:12 am

Great presentation……….it reminds all of us, that the power to change, and the power to free yourself of any obstacles, centers on you! Change the way you look at things, and the things you look at change.

Thanks Katie for leading by example and showing everyone that “focus” is a powerful force in our lives!

Barry Papo

Meredith Self December 11, 2009 at 10:20 am

It’s fascinating the depths of complexity we go into…to arrive back at simplicity.

Thanks for sharing some huna love.

Meredith
.-= Meredith Self´s last blog ..energy shift recipe – serve hot =-.

Michael Cloke December 11, 2009 at 10:25 am

Aloha Katie,

The beauty and magic of Kauai was created by YOU, our own Katieeeeee!!!!!!

What an inspiration and *STAR* YOU TRULY ARE!

If you were in the UK, I am sure the producers at the BBC would want to sign you up in an instant :)

Have a beautiful weekend and thank you.

I’m inspired, Michael.
.-= Michael Cloke´s last blog ..Internet Marketing Business Promotion =-.

Rose Goddess December 11, 2009 at 10:41 am

Gorgeous! I especially love you dancing at the end… You look like a fairy!
.-= Rose Goddess´s last blog ..The Fire Element: Personal Alchemy Part 4 =-.

Rhonda Warren December 11, 2009 at 10:57 am

This video is beautiful. I can totally relate, I too believe that we make choices in life and that life is what we make of it. Beautiful video and even more beautiful message. Keep it up!
.-= Rhonda Warren´s last undefined ..If you register your site for free at =-.

Kary Rogney December 11, 2009 at 11:12 am

Very inspiring indeed… you always deliver
incredible passion and insights.
The power of the mind is infinite and unstoppable!
Blessings,
Kary
.-= Kary Rogney´s last blog ..Marketing Blind Spots? Does Your Tribe Have Your Back? =-.

Jon December 11, 2009 at 11:29 am

Hey Katie, once again another great message your spreading. Keep it up
.-= Jon´s last blog ..How to Deal with Loss and Grief =-.

Jan December 11, 2009 at 11:43 am

Mahalo. ;o) Aloha

Jeff December 11, 2009 at 11:48 am

Just want to say that you are a great photographer! Now I’m pumped up about taking another vacation.

Jodi December 11, 2009 at 12:15 pm

Beautifully done, thank you for creating and sharing it!!!
.-= Jodi´s last blog ..Shocking Predictions for 2010 =-.

Sunny Miller December 11, 2009 at 12:48 pm

What a wonderful journey and in the most perfect environment where the Air, Land and Water is ALL very ALIVE. I am overdue a trip to my home Kauai. Thank you for sharing your adventure in life with all of us!!
Sunny Miller

AffirmingSpirit December 11, 2009 at 1:10 pm

Sweet video, Katie!

What many indigenous and ancient cultures understood, including the Ha’waian Hunas, is that we are constantly co=creating with Infinite Intelligence. This is why I *love* Ho’oponopono~very powerful tool!

Abraham-Hicks reminds us that if we *believe* something, we’ve ALREADY created it *vibrationally*. We bring it into physical manifestation by aligning with the emotion that it evokes: Fearful beliefs align with fear, while joyful beliefs align with love and appreciation. It’s good to ask: What beliefs am I aligning with *right now*?

Many blessings,
Nancy
.-= AffirmingSpirit´s last blog ..December Co=Creation Cafe: NPA~Are You Ready For Profound Positive Change That is This Easy? =-.

Allie December 11, 2009 at 3:36 pm

Hi katie, that was really refreshing and inspiring.

Allie King

Martijn Linssen December 11, 2009 at 3:36 pm

Tnx Katie, I loved that

Reminds me a of a mixture of the Enchiridion by Epictetus (http://classics.mit.edu/Epictetus/epicench.html), the Gospel of Thomas (http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/gosthom.html) and my absolute favourite The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz

All masters of brevity, simplicity and great wisdom at the same time

Love & peace,

Martijn

David Michael December 11, 2009 at 5:14 pm

Thank you Katie, for sharing the 7 Principles,it’s resonates with the Four Agreements I live by.

Crystal Mackay December 11, 2009 at 6:40 pm

Hey girl,

I am loving this! Beautiful job, and truly through heart.

<3!

Fathi Ridwan Basalamah December 11, 2009 at 6:57 pm

ALOHA………!

I shall repeat it again, 7 principles of HUNA: IKE, MAKIA, MANA, MANAWA,KAIA, PONO and ALOHA….!

Katie, thank you so much….

Damayanthi December 11, 2009 at 7:01 pm

Hi Katie..
this so beautiful and great lessons too..

Thanks for sharing.
.-= Damayanthi´s last blog ..Secrets to Successful Business Networking… =-.

Adarsh December 11, 2009 at 11:45 pm

Hi Katie..

Katie, Thank you so much, for sharing the 7 Principles.

Adarsh

Eric Goldstein December 12, 2009 at 2:02 am

Once again Katie… you have
delivered TREMENDOUS VALUE!

journey with me… when one
comes to realize that they
have the POWER within that
creates worlds… all changes:)

Keep creating that MAGIC!
.-= Eric Goldstein´s last blog ..Are People Running Away From You On The Social Networks? Part II =-.

Helena Kelton Berg December 12, 2009 at 2:56 am

Katie!

You really Express “Your infinite potential” in this video!
Wonderful pictures and wise words!

Thank You for sharing!

Helena
Sweden

Riina December 12, 2009 at 4:04 am

Just wonderful!

Riina

Charles Hopson December 12, 2009 at 4:43 am

Thanks for the wonderful video and sharing your Kauai pictures and all the inspirational messages. I will share this with my Mastermind Group.

Charles

Vince Cianci December 12, 2009 at 4:57 am

WOW!!

Awesome video Katie. True words of wisdom and inspiration. I even loved the music which added to it. Everything is so true.
.-= Vince Cianci´s last blog ..MaxBlogPress Christmas Deal is LIVE =-.

Larry McMillan December 12, 2009 at 12:47 pm

Hi Katie, How come you never seem to Amaze me? How come?
Thanks for sharing all the amazing content w/me. I will be back
to work on what counts now Katie so don’t count me out,ever,Never! Thanks & Be Blessed you Katie Freiling…
.-= Larry McMillan´s last blog ..First Post =-.

Tone Anogianakis December 12, 2009 at 2:19 pm

Aloha Sistah Katie,
Mahalo for sharing that powerful video. I’m Feelin’ da Mana and da Aina of Hawaii. I love da Huna da Kine!

Shaka,
Braddah Tone
.-= Tone Anogianakis´s last blog ..Daily Lotus – December 12, 2009 =-.

Christopher Reid December 12, 2009 at 4:37 pm

Thanks for sharing your joy and happiness with us.

You are inspiring me to take my own journey of discovery this Christmas holiday. I need it too.

Have an awesome day.

Christopher Reid
.-= Christopher Reid´s last blog ..How To Add Facebook Friends In Your Sleep. =-.

Andrea Pekarik Welch December 12, 2009 at 8:21 pm

What a sweet, inspiring and beautiful video and message. You are truly delightful.

Many Blessings to all,
Andrea
.-= Andrea Pekarik Welch´s last blog ..The Will to Win =-.

Jordan Klimp December 12, 2009 at 10:45 pm

Awesome! I’m sharing with my friends on Face Book <3
.-= Jordan Klimp´s last blog ..Integrating Empowerment & Financial Freedom =-.

Marjorie December 13, 2009 at 12:08 pm

Katie….Thanks for sharing the beautiful video and those valuable lessons.. some great stuff.

James Humphrey December 13, 2009 at 3:57 pm

That was awesome Katie, Ahhhh I feel like I took a little trip to Kauai myself. Thanks for the wonderful pictures and awesome video.
.-= James Humphrey´s last blog ..Importance of Leadership – Online Business Leaders =-.

Heather Taskovics December 13, 2009 at 6:57 pm

Beautiful words of wisdom surround by equally beautiful words and music.

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with all of us. :)

Namaste.
.-= Heather Taskovics´s last blog ..Your Personal Hour – Taking Time For Yourself =-.

Tariq December 13, 2009 at 8:35 pm

That was absolutely amazing..I could feel the energy from it. Thank you! =)

Irene December 14, 2009 at 4:01 am

Thanks for this beautiful video, and thanks for reminding me -
.-= Irene´s last blog ..ArtSeminars: RT @tonyrobbins: "As soon as you truly commit to making something happen, the "how" will reveal itself." Tony Robbins =-.

Nocancer Chuck December 14, 2009 at 5:26 am

It looks like you are doing very well on your vacation. This video was a pleasant surprise the way that it was made. I hear that Hawaii is the most beautiful place in America.

Curt Bizelli December 14, 2009 at 6:04 am

That was absolutely stunningly beautiful. I have to visit the ocean one day. You were at true peace and harmony there in the end at that sunset, I can tell. Blessings to you and much love.

- Curt

JasonandPia December 14, 2009 at 2:49 pm

Beautiful, Katie!!….thank you! :0 Aloha
.-= JasonandPia´s last blog ..How to Learn From Your Dreams =-.

Thérèse Cator December 16, 2009 at 10:53 am

Thank you for the beautiful post Katie. Very inspiring! It looks like Hawaii was truly a wonderful growth experience for you. Keep shining your light!

In love and light,
Thérèse

Gil Pizano December 16, 2009 at 4:48 pm

All I can say is wow!

Thank you for the inspiring messages and for the breathtaking scenery! The 7 messages are full of such wisdom that I’m truly inspired.

Best Regards,

Gil
.-= Gil Pizano´s last blog ..Networking…The Great Equalizer =-.

North Shore Kauai December 16, 2009 at 9:54 pm

Very nice. Mahalo for sharing …

Chris Ray December 17, 2009 at 4:24 am

Thank you for sharing. Your video is very inspiring. Kaui is on my dream board. What a great combination for me. I am sharing it on my website and facebook so others can be inspired also. Have a wonderful holiday season!

Chris

Carina December 21, 2009 at 10:22 am

Wow! Katie.

It was a beautiful and inspiring video, thank you very much for sharing.

Carina
.-= Carina´s last blog ..ViralURL How Can You Boost Your Conversions 600% With This Simple Tool =-.

Amanda December 28, 2009 at 4:31 pm

Katie, thank you for sharing those incredible teachings and your journey with us. It sure looked amazing! Being a history teacher myself, I’m still astonished at how much history can teach us… so many people that have come before us really knew what life was about… thanks again for sharing this ancient Hawaiian message!
.-= Amanda´s last blog ..A Commitment To Continuously Improve…One Babystep At A Time =-.

Julianna Brower January 2, 2010 at 4:19 am

Awesome Katie!
.-= Julianna Brower´s last blog ..I have my Blog today! =-.

Julianna Brower January 2, 2010 at 4:20 am

That was great!
.-= Julianna Brower´s last blog ..I have my Blog today! =-.