The 5 “Mirrors” To Personal Mastery

Life is our mirror… and the people, situations, and circumstances that show in our lives are reflections of US.  These 5 mirrors that I’m going to share with you today will undoubtedly help you become a more empowered creator and gain great insight on the path to personal mastery.

This information has been a game changer for me… and I know you’re going to get so much out of it!  Click play down below and enjoy!

Did you have any great insights come through?  Any feedback, comments, questions?  I’d love to hear from you!  And if you liked this video here today, share it with your friends and followers by using the buttons down below!

Thanks so much and I’ll speak with you soon…

Yours in Mastery,

sig The 5 Mirrors To Personal Mastery
  • more The 5 Mirrors To Personal Mastery

Wayne Arthur Brekke April 29, 2011 at 5:24 am

Work well done, remember once we are set free, we are the light for the common good, the servants of all, the magnet of our own mirror, your is looking quite stunning,love

Richard Markel April 29, 2011 at 5:55 am

Thank you for the video’s and the positive info that you add to our lives. I will be very happy to share your posting for you on Facebook. I have 2 different sites that I work… http://www.PetOnlineFood.com for pets, and http://www.LoveOurClay.com for Revitalizing Clay Mask for your skin. If you would like to try any of these products, please let me know and I can send you samples…
God Bless… One more week until the boat get launched here in Michigan. Yeah….
Rich Markel

Mette Bendixen April 29, 2011 at 5:55 am

What a great video, really inspiring.

Mette Bendixen
Mette Bendixen´s last blog post ..How To Implement Tabs To A Fan Page On Facebook

Dave Gardner April 29, 2011 at 6:00 am

The mirrors somewhat remind me of reading the Celestine Prophecy with the struggles over energy that can take place between people.

Though he was eccentric to say the least, I would say one of my Favorite Michael Jackson songs would be “man in the mirror” as this is where it all really begins. Start from within, give out good vibes and they will start coming back to you. Just do not get frustrated if it does not happen today or tomorrow!

Dave

Arturo Velazquez April 29, 2011 at 6:14 am

Hello Katie, In the mirror are reflections of opportunities, We see ourselves in other people, We can use that to. Are advantages to change ourselves,
When we see a reflection of us on how we use to be we can share that And help others change.

Peter Wagner April 29, 2011 at 6:20 am

Dear Katie, I am so glad I have attracted you into my life, If what you say is true I must be a nice guy after all. I sit here and watch and listen to all of your learnings/teachings and even know I may not have heard some of your wisdom, on a deepr level I feel I that Ive heard this before. Your delivery of knowledge and insight allways has such a natural flow. As I sit here mesmarized by your earthly beauty, I sense a truly beautiful being within, so full of enthusiasm for life and all that life can be. So thankyou for being you and being the conduit to allow me to see a side of myself I know is there, albeit sometimes difficult to express.
Love allways
Pete.

esteemedgirls.com April 29, 2011 at 6:28 am

I totally agree. I have realized that I bring about all the things in my life. When I am facing up and down in my family, I ask myself how much am I allowing. What am I saying on the phone? What are my thoughts about the people around me? The people around me are attracted to me the energy in me. Thanks for the reminder I always have to look around and dissect my situation. This has been an eyeopener for me.
Grace
esteemedgirls.com´s last blog post ..Lessons on confidence and speaking out from my mother

Juan Felix April 29, 2011 at 7:05 am

Hi Katie. Thanks for these 5 reflections. You know, about a year ago I started as entrepreneur. I named my company Mirror Yourself. When I think back at that moment, it was pure intuition to come up with that company name. Now, with your video, you have given words to my intuition. Which is an awesome thing! Thanks again. ~ Juan.

timothy william April 29, 2011 at 7:15 am

Thanks Katie! I never looked at life that way, though mirrors,When we see a reflection of ourselves though other people!The people around me are attracted to me the energy in me.Great stuff!
timothy william´s last blog post ..MY VIDEO TALK MEETING

Aleksandar April 29, 2011 at 7:21 am

Excellent observation. Once again the old truth: “We are what we think about!”
Aleksandar´s last blog post ..Personal Development – Finding Flow- The Psychology of Engagement with Everyday Life Masterminds Series

Shirley Hoke April 29, 2011 at 7:27 am

Dear Katie,
You are such a blessing. I’ll be 76 in May. I have to admit that out of all of the mirrors, the one that is truly within me is number 5; acts of compassions.

At your young age you have great insight into how we should be thinking and living our lives. It’s not too late for any of us to take a closer look in the mirror and start mastering all five.

Blessings,
Shirley Hoke

Tanisha April 29, 2011 at 7:47 am

Always on point Katie. Everything that you read in that book is so true. Thanks for sharing
Tanisha´s last blog post ..Are You Killing Your Dreams to Succeed

Chrystal April 29, 2011 at 8:33 am

I like hearing you speaking on Personal Development topics. The mirror is a powerful way of seeing the world and a great way to catch the light in some dark places. And can cause us to say things like, “Could that really be me?!” Yes, yes it can :) Thanks for sharing and reminding us of this. Beautiful work Katie, keep it up! You have really found your niche :)

P.S- I’m really getting a lot out of your 7 day gift, thank you SO MuCh!!

Charlie McGregor April 29, 2011 at 8:38 am

Hello Katie! Thanks for sharing with us your insights to the “mirrors” in our lives and how they affect all of us in the matrix of life. I always appreciate your blogs, videos, and all that you share and look forward to “absorbing” more from you in the future. Have a “better than great” day, take care, have FUN, and be safe! Talk with you soon…

Dave Wilder April 29, 2011 at 8:42 am

Great summary of Greg’s book in your video. I am grateful for all that you do with your work!

All the Best,

Dave Wilder

Emily April 29, 2011 at 8:45 am

Really like this Katie! Reminds me a little of The Secret. I learn so much from you girl! Love ya so much! :)
Emily´s last blog post ..Dani Johnson- Review and Gift from Me to You

April April 29, 2011 at 9:02 am

Thanks Katie! That was great! It’s so true. For me, as a beginning life coach, I’ve noticed that I’m attracting clients who have the same issues as me. I feel like I’m coaching myself while at the same time helping them! It’s a win-win situation! :)

karen April 29, 2011 at 9:22 am

wow!Everything I have been feeling & wanting to say out loud for the last few day, Katie you just did that.I’ am a proud member of katie Freiling The Unified Trib..love being connected to like-minded people.Girl you Rock!! Great Post.

Bill Schmalz April 29, 2011 at 9:29 am

Great stuff Katie, it always amazes me at how the most complex things in life can be explained in such a short powerful message. Will try to look in the (Mirrors) a little differently from now on.

Krista Kubie April 29, 2011 at 9:49 am

So great to be reminded of this principle. Thank you, Katie. I love all the useful, free content you offer here. Thanks for keeping great standers. I share your stuff with people all the time!

Keep it comin’ !

:) Krista
Krista Kubie´s last blog post ..“First Thing” video

Ragnar Crowley April 29, 2011 at 10:07 am

Katie, you know I have followed you for some time now and I always enjoy your posts. This one was especially great! I love this subject and you give a very lucid understanding of a few powerful elements of stalking and the way to self mastery. Well done! I will pick up a copy of that book… Thank you for the insights and have a fantastic day.
Ragnar Crowley´s last blog post ..The Secret Of The Ages And How To Build Lasting Success From The Inside-Out

Steve Toc April 29, 2011 at 10:28 am

Thanks for the post Katie. Great observation. We really do mirror the world and I find that when I get upset with someone or a situation it’s usually because there is something within me that I’m upset with or a trait about myself I don’t particularly like. And the opposite is also true as you point out. What you admire in others aer things you admire in yourself. Thats why hanging out with and being around with who we admire helps reinforce those things in yourslef. Once again you’ve done a great job.
Steve Toc´s last blog post ..Learning To Play Again- Slow Down To Catch Up

Sam Precie April 29, 2011 at 10:30 am

Another great mirror can be found in an app on Facebook.

Mind Mirror Profiler is a self-empowering app that helps you to better understand yourself and others and how you interact. You and your friends can create and share personality profiles based upon the multi-dimensional psychology of Dr. Timothy Leary. You can make group profiles of public figures and fictional characters. You can even search for and meet new friends based upon your profiles. The possibilities are endless.

Thet April 29, 2011 at 11:09 am

I love this video.. I am huge huge fun of you.
This video hit me in so many good ways. by watching this video give me the opportunity to reflect myself. it give me more freedom in my life because i literally let go what i am fraid of.. without self reflection I wouldn’t know what i am really afraid of. now on i have to be checking everyday my scarcity to let go and create positive influence in daily activiy.

Tony Crane April 29, 2011 at 12:10 pm

Hey Katie:

As usual, you are on point with this video! Everything you shared in that book was right on the mark! I experienced these reflections almost every day in one way or the other and as you mentioned, it’s all depends on what feeling or emotion that I have inside me. Whether it’s fear or passing judgement on a person or a situation, the universe reflects me back to me that I project and i get hurt or frustrated by it! Well, from now on, I going to start looking into those mirrors and seeing what I project or is projected on me and continue to project positive people and situations so I can master my life.

Thanks again Katie! And as always, you are inspirational and magical! And that’s why I love you. Take care!

Tony

Renee J. Mack April 29, 2011 at 1:20 pm

Thanks for the great insights about us and mirrors. So true! If we judge others, we most assuredy will be judged. The Holy Bible makes that clear to us. Self-evaluation absolutely starts in the mirror. It’s easy to self-condemn ourselves when we realize certain things about ourselves. We do need to love ourselves as Jesus loves us.

Paul Craig April 29, 2011 at 1:50 pm

Great video Katie,

All the answers to our worlds problems lye within ourselves as individuals. The answer to every problem is simple. LOVE will trump everything and it all begins within. Love yourself, and love the things you hate.

Therese Miu April 29, 2011 at 2:22 pm

I have always learned that “People think their thoughts are their own, but that’s not quite the case. The fact of the matter is that we live in a holographic universe, and humanity is connected via an etheric web of energy. Solidity isn’t as solid as people think. Just a few clicks outside your normal perceptual range, and you can actually see thought forms pass between people. On a multidimensional level, humans are nothing but etheric tubes of flowing energy. When humans come in contact with each other, those etheric tubes latch on to other people, and energy is transferred from one person to another. It’s a collective holographic grid” And truly understand this can and will make difference. I enjoyed all 5 mirrors Katie and funny you mentioned Gregg Braden because these mirrors we can truly heal our body, improve our careers, relationships, and find peace within ourself .

By the way Katie which mirror did you resonate with the most.

I love the 5th mirror because I believe deep inside that we ARE ALREADY THAT WHICH WE SEEK. WE are beautiful beyond measure. WE are Light unfolding. WE are Limitless. WE have unbounded Creativity.
WE are MAGNIFICIENT.

p.s. missing you soweee havent been active commenting just launch my new social media site and taking care of my 1month old daughter.
pps always thinking of u and sending u loving thoughts always my dear

Therese Miu
Therese Miu´s last blog post ..7 Deadly Sins To Avoid DeFriend Karma on Facebook

Pete April 29, 2011 at 2:50 pm

Enlightening stuff and easy to digest the way you put it over. The concept I understand but the practicality of it and the outcomes that come my way lead me to believe that I have something fundamental missing or maybe as you suggest something that I do possess but just cannot see. I do have trouble connecting with people or so I believe and I have even downloaded this video so I can watch it again and hopefully learn from it. The book you say you got this inspiration from sounds good and I will order it and hope that I can get similar insights and maybe some inspirational advice on how to implement the concepts as you have done.
Pete´s last blog post ..System reboot

Henway April 29, 2011 at 5:57 pm

Thanks for this video – you really shined the light on an key area of life.
Henway´s last blog post ..Medifast Review

Dimple Arora April 29, 2011 at 6:21 pm

Thanks Katie! You really hit the nail on the head with this post! Once we take full responsibility for our lives, only then can we create the shifts to manifest what we want our lives to look like! It’s an amazing concept!

Fathi Ridwan Basalamah April 29, 2011 at 7:26 pm

Its really inspiring Katie……We always try our best for these Mirrors as our Perceptual Positions in dealing with ourselves and others to get the best results…Thanks again….

James Z April 29, 2011 at 8:52 pm

Where did you get these amazing insights? I am officially blown away. Too bad you have not made this a downloadable audio in MP3 format.

Thanks Katie.
James Z´s last blog post ..20 Unusual Ways To Use QR Codes

Karie Hill April 29, 2011 at 9:34 pm

Katie, love your enthusiasm in this video.

I had some “aha” moments and want to get that book (like, yesterday). I love to look at what the universe is trying to teach us through the people that come into our lives.

I’ll let you know when I finish the book.
xo

Ellen Pouw April 29, 2011 at 11:13 pm

Wow, I love this video, exactly the things I’ve been working on.
Thanks for explaining this in a way only you can!!

Greetings from Utrecht, Holland.

Ellen Pouw

Eirik Ringstad April 30, 2011 at 1:20 am

Hi Katie.

This is a VERY powerful reminder. This is exactly what I needed to hear today. Thank you for empowering and encouraging for personal growth.

Eirik.

Arron Dain April 30, 2011 at 3:01 am

That was fantastic Katie, much I have already learnt before, but also lovely to hear again. I would like to share a little story about fear here – I used to have a phobia of bees, not sure why, anyway this one day I bee landed on my hand, time slowed down and instead of freaking out – I realized that I had a choice and decided to not freak out and face my fear head on, so there I sat on a tin shed roof, watching this bee. At somepoint I wanted to get down, but the bee did not want to leave me, so there I sat relaxed with a bee and comtemplated life until the bee flew away. Good news is I love bees since that point in life :) I had a point to this story, but alas I have forgotern it.

Thank you again Katie your vid was wonderful.

Saif April 30, 2011 at 8:10 am

Great video. I love mirrors and I love Katie for the awesome information. Would you please send a copy in text or pdf formate?
Saif

Physician Assistant School April 30, 2011 at 12:19 pm

Your posts always come in perfect timing for me. Thanks for sharing your wisdom.

Reinaldo April 30, 2011 at 3:58 pm

These concepts are not mystical garbage. THe eminent Dr. Carl Jung, disciple of Freud, pointed it out in his concept of “Projection”. According to Jung, the whole world is a mirror because we are all one, therefore, whatever you see, observe, detect, judge, comment, discover, understand about your fellow men you are seeing, observing, detecting, judging, commenting, discovering, understanding about yourself.

Our ancestors resumed it in the saying: “Beauty (and ugliness, greed, kindness, evil, love, genius, abilities for that matter) IS (indeed) in the eyes (mind, body, brain, spirit) of the beholder.

Lots of love

Doc Seth April 30, 2011 at 6:41 pm

Aloha Katie,

Great stuff, as usual!

You’re absolutely right, it all comes down to understanding that WE are responsible for our own circumstances.

At first, this can be a little frightening… until we realize that if we are in effect the ‘creators’ of the ‘negative’ stuff in our lives, by law this means that we can also be the creators of the positive.

We can either ‘act’, or be ‘acted upon’.
Creators ‘act’. Victims are ‘acted upon’.

Thanks again! Make it a great day, you deserve it!

Aloha,

Doc Seth

Monica D. Williams May 1, 2011 at 1:56 pm

The whole idea that we serve as mirrors for one another is so profound, because as I analyze moments in my past and now I can definitely see where I have attracted people possessed the very traits that I despised. I grew up in a family of deceit, and when I went out into the world as an adult, I was constantly attracting deceivers and couldn’t understand why.

As I have evolved and expanded, I understand that the level of our thinking and focusing brings that experience to us. Awesome post, and I am adding the book to my list of reads. Thanks for being you. One Love!

Micah May 2, 2011 at 7:39 am

Very insightful. I really like the emphasis on personal responsibility.

Jimmie Burroughs May 2, 2011 at 5:29 pm

I love you; you are so cool. Your informating is always so good. Thank you for that. You are the only one of the many email lists that I’m on that offers help; the rest only want to sell me something. May God bless you always.

Noeline May 2, 2011 at 8:12 pm

Katie principle of the five mirrors is great. It lays in front of us the opportunity to look at deep within ourselves for better or for worse. What counts, to my way of thinking, is if we can handle what we see. Thanks for passing this on.

John Michael May 3, 2011 at 2:20 am

That was great. I’m going to check out that book. You have great videos.

Kelvin May 3, 2011 at 9:36 am

Thanks for the value Katie, really empowering stuff

Damayanthi May 3, 2011 at 6:56 pm

As always very insightful post. It is great to have an understanding on how all these work so that we can make peace with ourselves and the world at large.

Thanks for sharing.

J Gib May 4, 2011 at 12:34 pm

For another insightful and profound post.
JGib!

David May 8, 2011 at 4:05 pm

Yes this was very valuable to me as well. I love your energy and your choice of words. It just seems to flow so freely. I had just listened to your interview with Ryan Angelo on Alpha Networker and had to check out your blog – glad I did.

Live Well,