A 2 Minute Strategy To Get Your Content To The Top of Google… Fast!

In just 2 minutes, you can set yourself to get top rankings in Google, drive targeted and FREE traffic back to your site, without doing ANY additional marketing or work… Sounds a little too good to be true, right?

Well, thanks to Google’s new social circle search, it’s now incredibly easy…

Watch this quick training tutorial to find out how:

Don’t delay, go get a Google profile if you haven’t done so already… and start mopping up free search engine traffic simply by being “social”! And I know I didn’t have my photo in there at the time I made this video (it’s there now)… So make sure you upload your photo, it’s very important!

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think! And if you have any other tips or strategies to add, please do so!

Oh, and re-tweets and FB mentions are always appreciated!  Have an awesome one!!

To Your Unstoppable Success,

AD7284B544DA527F4F71B7C89166F25F A 2 Minute Strategy To Get Your Content To The Top of Google... Fast!

• more A 2 Minute Strategy To Get Your Content To The Top of Google... Fast!

Eric Goldstein July 24, 2010 at 2:24 am

Great strategy Katie! If you go to http://knol.google.com after you create you Google Profile, you can get the green ‘Verified’ stamp on it by going to Google’s other site http://knol.google.com, sign in with your Google acct, then ‘preferences’ and then ‘name verification’. Just a little extra tip:)
.-= Eric Goldstein´s last blog ..Thank Someone Who Has Touched Your Life… Update =-.

Katie Freiling July 24, 2010 at 9:25 am

Thank you SO much Eric! You’re awesome!!

Amanda July 28, 2010 at 11:44 am

Thanks for the tip Eric! I’m headed there now!
.-= Amanda´s last blog ..Recognizing the Conquerors of the “Get Your Biz Off Its Butt” 30 Day Challenge =-.

Kerry July 24, 2010 at 5:40 am

Thanks Katie for share this fantastic idea… Im off to check out my own google profile now to see how mine is and then share this with my follows. Thanks again you always share such great content about Social Media.
Kerry Beare
.-= Kerry´s last blog ..Review of Traffic Formula II Lead Generation – It Works for Any MLM =-.

Jan Hale July 24, 2010 at 7:15 am

I took your advice and updated my google profile, and then I did a search on some of the keywords in my profile but I never got anyone showing up on the search page as in your example. Is there something else I need to do or does it take a while for this to take effect?

I love your posts they always improve my day.

Jan
.-= Jan Hale´s last blog ..Gulf Oil Spill- There is a Safe Solution =-.

Katie Freiling July 24, 2010 at 9:24 am

Hi Jan… If you don’t see anyone show up, click on ‘More Search Tools’ over on the right hand side and then ‘Social’. :)

Amanda July 28, 2010 at 11:48 am

Thanks Katie! I was looking for that too!
.-= Amanda´s last blog ..The Top 3 Reasons You Should Create Your OWN Products =-.

TJ Chambers July 28, 2010 at 9:42 pm

As you know, google is always tough with these searches. Sometimes i don’t see youtube videos for pages when clearly there is relevant videos. Who knows what google is thinking at times.
.-= TJ Chambers´s last blog ..Jul 26- mypowermall – Free My Power Mall Online Business =-.

GaryBaker@BestInternetBusiness July 24, 2010 at 1:58 pm

Awesome tip, keep them coming!!

Gary Baker
.-= GaryBaker@BestInternetBusiness´s last blog ..Here’s How to Select the Best Internet Business for YOU… =-.

Gloria Woodruff July 24, 2010 at 6:36 pm

You always provide value with your training: short, sweet, succinct, instructive and interesting.

Joy Marino July 24, 2010 at 8:04 pm

Thank you for this tip Katie. As always, you share a great tip, in a simple, concise way that enables anyone to have a fighting chance to be successful. Love the golden nuggets. :)Thank you again!

Blessings,
Joy
.-= Joy Marino´s last blog ..Day 12 of 90 Day Team Beach Body Challenge =-.

paola devescovi July 25, 2010 at 8:15 am

Thank you Katie for this very valuable tip. I have already set up my Google profile. I’ll go and implement everything you said and see how it works.

Paola

Mark July 25, 2010 at 11:23 am

As always what great advice! I will do this today. Always, always great advive from Katie.

David Kelsey July 25, 2010 at 11:29 am

Awesome stuff Katie–I’ve implemented it and we are up an running! I appreciate your share. Have a terrific weekend.

Namaste,
David
.-= David Kelsey´s last blog ..The Miracle of YOUR Life =-.

Larry Pollock July 25, 2010 at 3:53 pm

Thanks for such a simple way to get more traffic. My wife, Faith Barnard, and I enjoy everything you are doing. :)
.-= Larry Pollock´s last blog ..Welcome =-.

Ragnhild Pedersen July 26, 2010 at 5:58 am

Great tip! I will set up my Google profile at once. Looking forward to learn more from your tips in the future.
.-= Ragnhild Pedersen´s last blog ..Healthy Lifestyle Made Easy =-.

affiliatemarketingtoday July 26, 2010 at 9:09 am

Thanks for the tips. You’re the best.

Stacy July 26, 2010 at 10:36 am

Thank you for the tips, Katie! I already had a profile set up but I had never heard of the social circle! What a great resource!

Thanks again!
.-= Stacy´s last blog ..Reader Appreciation Week =-.

Pam July 26, 2010 at 11:31 am

I tried what you suggested to Jan (click on ‘More Search Tools’ over on the right hand side and then ‘Social’) but there is no ‘Social’ in the search tools that show up. My search tools are on the left side, btw. Any suggestions?

Katie Freiling July 28, 2010 at 2:43 pm

Hi Pam, if you click on ‘More Search Tools’, under ‘All Results’, you’ll see Social :)

TJ Chambers July 28, 2010 at 9:44 pm

Pam, it could be that certain keywords wont return social. I don’t really know but I do notice that sometimes there will be certain things available under more search tools and other times the same wont be there depending on keywords.

Jared Wiener July 26, 2010 at 2:06 pm

Great post Katie!

I have actually done this a while ago and it has helped tremendously.

Thanks, as usual, for sharing.

Jared
.-= Jared Wiener´s last blog ..Hello world! =-.

Keith | Earn Passive Income July 27, 2010 at 11:59 am

As always, another great tip! I’m always on the look out for ways to generate more traffic, and this is one I hadn’t found before.

Thanks again,

Keith

Sukie Baxter July 27, 2010 at 6:44 pm

Nice! All set up and I’m now following you. Thanks for this great tip!
.-= Sukie Baxter´s last blog ..Refreshing Green Juice Recipe =-.

karl from malaysia July 28, 2010 at 3:07 am

Hey katie

karl cardoza from malaysia here… i’m sooo happy that i got to find your blog through a couple of mentors i’ve been following like john mroz, todd falcone and of course Mr. jonathan budd…. i look forward to learning and networking with you in my quest for personal developement and financial freedom
.-= karl from malaysia´s last blog ..Welcome To Infinity Downline Team Facebook =-.

Martijn July 28, 2010 at 12:09 pm

Great info. Thanks for sharing. Moving up in google. Have a great day.

Dale Holmes July 28, 2010 at 12:30 pm

But for about three and a half James Bonds worth of gratuitous violence,I thought “Inception” rocked!

(And po-leeze, would someone buy Ken Watanabi a subscription to “Subtitles Magazine!”

What did you think?

P.S.

Yikes, what if “Inception” met Avatar?”

maria July 28, 2010 at 1:59 pm

Thanks for the tip. At first I was like “another profile…another network” but at least it’s not something you have to maintain.
.-= maria´s last blog ..What’s Your Social Network Business Plan =-.

Yorinda Wanner July 28, 2010 at 6:52 pm

thank you so much for the video and creating awareness of how we can improve the search engine results.
Very valuable.

Much appreciated.
Love and Joy
from
Yorinda
.-= Yorinda Wanner´s last blog ..Joy is the Goal =-.

Valentino Crawford Jr July 29, 2010 at 12:32 am

This is some great info, you sure know how to deliver! Since I just started my blog page, this was right on time…Thanks!

Brett Walker July 29, 2010 at 10:35 am

Thanks for the tips, Katie. You’re awesome.
I’m off to Google now.

Claire Tompkins July 30, 2010 at 10:49 am

I had a Google profile but didn’t bother to fill it out before because I didn’t see why it would help. Now I do! Thanks.

Eduardo Corona July 30, 2010 at 1:39 pm

Thanks Katie for sharing… I’m sure Google has a secret weapon that will push Social Media and web 2.0 to the next level. Regards!
.-= Eduardo Corona´s last blog ..Hello world! =-.

Jay July 31, 2010 at 3:26 pm

Great post. Google keeps coming with sites that are worth trying to get some link love. Buzz, Orkut and Knol are a most.
.-= Jay´s last blog ..How to Install Wordpress on a sub-directory or sub-domain =-.

Kellie Hosaka August 1, 2010 at 4:11 am

Aloha Katie,

Great tip and very easy for anyone to setup! We really appreciate all that you share! Thank you so much for all of the valuable content you share on your blog.

With love & aloha,
Kellie :)
.-= Kellie Hosaka´s last blog ..Do You Know That Paying It Forward Is Your Formula To Freedom =-.

pimsiri August 1, 2010 at 2:14 pm
Jared August 1, 2010 at 10:12 pm

Unified Tribe I will be back. You’ve made a perfect resource for like-minded entrepreneurs, thank you…

-Jared Knowlton
.-= Jared´s last blog ..Role Models for 2010 =-.

Chris August 3, 2010 at 4:06 am

Thanks for the insight I have just created my page.
What was it that Eric was saying at the beginning of the comments. Create a verified account?

Chris x
.-= Chris´s last blog ..Creating your brand – Day 6 =-.

Katie Freiling August 3, 2010 at 12:16 pm

Robert August 3, 2010 at 9:48 pm

Great little tip there, thanks for sharing!

Robin August 4, 2010 at 6:32 am

Thanks for the great tip, i’ve just created mine.

Quaneshia Holden August 4, 2010 at 2:40 pm

Thanks for this awesome tip. I implemented this, as well as few few of your other tips. Keep them coming, you are a force to be reckoned with :-).
.-= Quaneshia Holden´s last blog ..Super Simple Marketing Strategies You Can Afford =-.

Lottie Jenvey August 5, 2010 at 2:59 pm

I listened to the video and will first see that my Google profile is up to date. Then I will come back to make sure I’m following your directions.
.-= Lottie Jenvey´s last blog ..Giving Value =-.

Brettwash August 6, 2010 at 2:03 am

Great post as always. Great content.

All the best

Brett
.-= Brettwash´s last blog ..30k Month Online Time Freedom =-.

Mark August 6, 2010 at 9:35 pm

That was one pretty nifty trick, I must say. I tried it and have not seen my social circle yet but maybe that’s because in mexico or the changes haven’t registered yet. Thank you, good stuff.
Mark´s last blog post ..“It’s not your fault” – the most powerful sentence in marketing

Azuan August 7, 2010 at 12:25 am

Awesome..
great strategy..
i hope i can follow and get my blog post top on google..
Azuan´s last blog post ..Epilog Syurga Cinta Slot Akasia TV3

Scott Pollov August 7, 2010 at 11:30 am

Katie. I had no idea that this Google feature even existed. Thank you for the great video and introducing me to this feature! I plan to complete my profile today.
Scott Pollov´s last blog post ..Why Write A Business Plan – Eight Great Reasons!

Phil Stone August 9, 2010 at 11:35 am

Hey Katie- Scott Brandon Hoffman tried to connect us last year. Wish I could have met you in Vegas- soon I’m sure. Great short video on Google profiles. Haven’t done it yet- but thanks to you it’s next on my list.
Phil Stone´s last blog post ..Personal Branding with a Gravatar

Juniper Currie August 9, 2010 at 4:59 pm

Thanks Katie, you share such awesome valuable content. I got my profile up and running.
Juniper Currie´s last blog post ..Overcoming Negative Beliefs and Moving Forward

Emily Giuffre August 10, 2010 at 10:24 pm

This is a great idea Katie! I just set up my profile. I thought I had it already with my google friend connect so thank you for making this video! :)

L.R. Hand August 11, 2010 at 8:15 am

Great tip, Katie! Keep ‘em coming.

Tara Wilson August 12, 2010 at 9:33 am

This is great Katie, Thank you for always giving! :)

Chuck August 12, 2010 at 2:34 pm

I have had a Google profile for a while now. A few months back on a comment on here I mentioned that everyone should get a Google profile. But I did not know that about the searches and people in your network. I am proud of my Google profile. I put more than 2 minutes into it. http://www.google.com/profiles/ginkgo07#about
Chuck´s last blog post ..Jackie Evancho on Americas Got Talent

Chuck August 12, 2010 at 7:39 pm

I just realized that you are not my favorite Katie. My favorite Katie is Katy Perry. But you are my favorite one spelled your way. I tried to find your Google profile. It was hard because of your article about it. But I made one up and got the Google Profiles search and then it was easy to find you.

Also I found a video with more information on creating a good Google profile. Now this guy is trying to sell a 35 minute video but the link to it does not work. But he does give you like 9 minutes of free advice creating a good Google profile. http://vimeo.com/8401627
Chuck´s last blog post ..Jackie Evancho on Americas Got Talent

Dave August 17, 2010 at 1:23 pm

You are very informative, I love your videos, straight to the point and very easy to follow and understand. Thank you for the info you share with us.

Cheers!

Dave. http://takethepowernow.com/

Steven August 22, 2010 at 11:02 am

Great tip. I had never heard of the search results coming up like that. I have had a google profile for a while but the search feature like that is really cool to see. Thanks for sharing this.
Steven´s last blog post ..The Basics Of Getting Your Site Visitors – The Two Ways

Theresa Jordan - Internet Marketer Coach August 24, 2010 at 4:42 pm

Keep the great tips coming it is must appreciated. I love the tips and strategies that you provide.
Theresa Jordan – Internet Marketer Coach´s last blog post ..Deep links will help build your rankings

Chuck August 24, 2010 at 11:26 pm

Somehow the Google Buzz is associated with the Google profile, but I am not sure how the Google Buzz works. It may be like a social bookmark.
Chuck´s last blog post ..Microsoft and Yahoo are Finally Working Together