A 2 Minute Strategy To Get Your Content To The Top of Google… Fast!

In just 2 minutes, you can set yourself to get top rankings in Google, drive targeted and FREE traffic back to your site, without doing ANY additional marketing or work… Sounds a little too good to be true, right?

Well, thanks to Google’s new social circle search, it’s now incredibly easy…

Watch this quick training tutorial to find out how:

Don’t delay, go get a Google profile if you haven’t done so already… and start mopping up free search engine traffic simply by being “social”! And I know I didn’t have my photo in there at the time I made this video (it’s there now)… So make sure you upload your photo, it’s very important!

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think! And if you have any other tips or strategies to add, please do so!

Oh, and re-tweets and FB mentions are always appreciated!  Have an awesome one!!

To Your Unstoppable Success,

AD7284B544DA527F4F71B7C89166F25F A 2 Minute Strategy To Get Your Content To The Top of Google... Fast!

• more A 2 Minute Strategy To Get Your Content To The Top of Google... Fast!

Michael Stead July 23, 2010 at 9:03 am

Woohoo! Katie Freiling has done it once again!

Great stuff here Katie and it’s funny because sometimes we tend to overlook the simplest strategies that can yield the best results.

Keep it up my friend and great work :)

See you at the top,
Michael Stead
.-= Michael Stead´s last blog ..Share Your Story =-.

TJ Chambers July 23, 2010 at 2:49 pm

Yes Katie. Thanks for that. I have a google profile but never knew that it would be so useful. I just added some additional info and now its live!
.-= TJ Chambers´s last blog ..Jul 21- MLM Lead Generating Training With Cutting Edge Marketing =-.

Amanda July 28, 2010 at 11:53 am

I totally agree Michael!

It is a combination of the little things AND big things that get you the massive traffic and publicity. Love it! :)
.-= Amanda´s last blog ..Recognizing the Conquerors of the “Get Your Biz Off Its Butt” 30 Day Challenge =-.

Sean Smith July 23, 2010 at 9:07 am

Yet another great reason to have a sound social media strategy for your business. Now that Google is serving up social media into their search results, your ability to network with and build a relationship with others over the internet is key to your success and will only go to enhance your overall marketing effort.

Great video and simple technique! Thanks Katie!
.-= Sean Smith´s last blog ..5 Ways To Make Your Internet Business Standout From The Crowd =-.

Ken Pickard July 23, 2010 at 9:07 am

This goes to show just how powerful social media is and how important it is to add your picture and name to these sites. There’s a lot of great real estate for your brand. Go forth and concur. Also adding the same picture across all socials sites, even the ones you are not very active in, gives others that familiarity.

Ken Pickard
The Network Dad
.-= Ken Pickard´s last blog ..Manball with Mentors =-.

Adilair Silva July 23, 2010 at 9:23 am

I love your content, thanks for showing this to everyone…
I already had my profile (from two weeks ago)
Nice seeing you on the edge!
.-= Adilair Silva´s last blog ..Marca Pessoal- Descubra porque Redesenhei a minha! =-.

Toni Mckeown July 23, 2010 at 9:23 am

Good cutting edge info Katie–thanks
.-= Toni Mckeown´s last blog ..Webinar Blast for July 21st =-.

Damayanthi July 23, 2010 at 9:28 am

Thanks a lot for this great tip. We all like to see what people on our social circle is talking about the topic we are interested in before we go search for more.
I guess it comes down to the fact that you are connected to them.

Thanks again for sharing Katie, you have a wonderful week-end

.-= Damayanthi´s last blog ..Ever Experienced Inertia =-.

Dan Hammer July 23, 2010 at 9:33 am

Thank you for sharing a simple but powerful tool that once created continues to work for you. May I have permission to direct people to your blog post so that they can learn about this simple tool?

Thanks for always working to add value to our online marketing efforts.

Dan Hammer
.-= Dan Hammer´s last blog ..Oxygen- Free Radicals- and Antioxidants! =-.

Katie Freiling July 23, 2010 at 9:43 am

Of course Dan! :)

Tristram Lodge July 23, 2010 at 9:41 am

I set my profile up a couple of weeks ago but really had no idea what to do with it or the power of using it. Thanks for sharing this great tip.

Tristram Lodge
.-= Tristram Lodge´s last blog ..My Top 3 Wordpress Social Buttons for Content Sharing =-.

grace wieber July 23, 2010 at 9:42 am

Every little bit helps. How do you feel about google buzz ? Is this the same as creating a google profile. Thanks for keeping us ahead of the curve, Katie.

bright hope July 23, 2010 at 9:43 am

Great video Katie :)
Thank you for sharing.

Laticia July 23, 2010 at 10:09 am

Thanks for the tib bit of infomation. I will definitely apply it. The little things we do can take us a long way. Thanks again for sharing.

-Laticia
.-= Laticia´s last blog ..A New Science In Network Marketing =-.

Nick Klopper July 23, 2010 at 10:10 am

This is awesome Katie! So easy and simple, but yet so powerful. I’ll go set up my Google Profile as soon as I’m done writing this comment.

Thanks again,

Nick
.-= Nick Klopper´s last blog ..The Wisdom Of Sheriff Woody =-.

Ahibono July 23, 2010 at 10:34 am

Great video and strategy! Mucho Mahaloz Katie, I really appreciate you.
.-= Ahibono´s last blog ..Fixing Bad Credit Part 2 =-.

Keysha Bass July 23, 2010 at 10:35 am

Thanks so much! You are always giving great value. This is way cool.
.-= Keysha Bass´s last blog ..Let’s get it done todayJust do it! =-.

Michelle Cicciarella July 23, 2010 at 10:38 am

Thanks Katie for sharing this great information!!
I am going to share it with my team of soon to be Google friends.

Riccardo Ferrari July 23, 2010 at 11:09 am

This was a very useful videos.Many of them are not online, But this was. Keep up the good stuff! Thank you.
.-= Riccardo Ferrari´s last blog ..Perry Marshall- The Internet Is Not Changing As Fast As They Say =-.

Anand July 23, 2010 at 11:11 am

Thanks for this social media update. Now i can check whats my friends are doing through on Google.com

Elaine July 23, 2010 at 11:24 am

Great information- really useful to know – and as you say- such a simple strategy- but very effective. Thanks for sharing.
look forward to more hints and tips- will be back to visit.
Elaine
.-= Elaine´s last blog ..A PERFECT WORLD… KEVIN SPACEY =-.

Heather C Stephens July 23, 2010 at 11:44 am

Awesome video. Little did I know that I had filled out a full google profile a long time ago. I was able to update my information and websites so that people will be able to actually find me.

Thank you for the great training and information you always provide.
.-= Heather C Stephens´s last blog ..How to Get More Network Marketing Leads to Opt-in to Your List =-.

Keyword Competition Checker July 23, 2010 at 11:48 am

Thank for the post katie, Keep them comming.

Here is a Great Tool for Checking Competition to help your quest to the top of google!
.-= Keyword Competition Checker´s last blog ..Keyword competition checker =-.

Lori Robertson July 23, 2010 at 12:04 pm

Katie, awesome as always and I am on my way to set up my profile now. Thanks for all of your wonderful tips to help us continue to grow our business.

Lori
.-= Lori Robertson´s last blog ..What’s Stopping You From Succeeding =-.

JGib July 23, 2010 at 12:55 pm

Thanks for the tutorial,
but as I mentioned a while back, my SEO’s
really took off after including 2 well-known
celebrities in the titles.
But, I’ll try this as well, too much traffic
can’t be all bad.
Thanks, Katie!

JGib!!
.-= JGib´s last blog ..Slimming Secrets From The Today Show! =-.

Chester Connell July 23, 2010 at 1:12 pm

You’re a blessing!

ONE LOVE
CHESTER

Garrett Miller July 23, 2010 at 1:12 pm

Awesome tip Katie! I actually hadn’t been fully utilizing Google profiles… Thank you!
.-= Garrett Miller´s last blog ..SEO and MMA- Search Engine Optimization Specialists Define “Combat Evolved” =-.

Jerome Ratliff July 23, 2010 at 1:28 pm

Thanks for passing this tip on. I’ve only had mine in place for a few months. So far so good.

Since it’s free and easy to do, why not expose yourself via this method.

Have a great day,
Jerome Ratliff
.-= Jerome Ratliff´s last blog ..Business Builder Tip – Simply Irresistible Offer =-.

Brenda Freeman July 23, 2010 at 1:35 pm

Thanks for sharing this information Katie. There are so many things to learn and you provide these easily and simply. I’m off to the google home page now. Thank you
.-= Brenda Freeman´s last blog ..Being Let Down =-.

Ron Noe July 23, 2010 at 2:02 pm

Awesome! You always seem to find something extra I haven’t thought of the makes sense. This is not exception.
Ron
.-= Ron Noe´s last blog ..What is a Social Media Manager and Why Should You Have One =-.

Mary Guariglia July 23, 2010 at 2:02 pm

You ROCK! This is “BRILLIANT” info and I appreciate you sharing it with all of us! Another great tip from you! Thanks!

Frank Vingiano July 23, 2010 at 2:21 pm

Great content as always. It seems like Google is back on track. At least with giving my ads some impressions. Let’s see if they don’t have another tantrum.

All the best,

Frank Vingiano

Baker July 23, 2010 at 2:35 pm

Hey Katie!
Awesome tips here, I will do this now. Thank you for all the great content that you share that help people increase their brand. Great work here!
.-= Baker´s last undefined ..Response cached until Sat 24 @ 0:35 GMT (Refreshes in 2.02 Hours) =-.

Baker July 24, 2010 at 10:39 am

Also had to mention, I’m on day 6 of your 7 day video training series. Learning more about Twitter from your training series and how to succssfuly approach it. Thanks for the useful information on there as well.
.-= Baker´s last undefined ..Response cached until Sat 24 @ 22:34 GMT (Refreshes in 3.95 Hours) =-.

Laurie July 23, 2010 at 2:35 pm

Thanks so much Katie! I went and set this up right away. Can’t wait to see how it works. You are the best! Happy week-end, Laurie
.-= Laurie´s last blog ..Passionate Authentic Inspired Joyful Generous Compassionate =-.

Nathaniel Wright July 23, 2010 at 2:39 pm

Once again Katie, awesome content! Driving traffic, as any online marketer knows is essential. Thanks for this simple yet effective tip.

Keep rocking,
Nathaniel Wright

Antoinette Cabral July 23, 2010 at 3:44 pm

Hello Katie!

You go goddess!! I love the work that you do. I love your inspiration. I am creating my google profile right now.

You have a beautiful day as well!

Hugs,
Antoinette
.-= Antoinette Cabral´s last blog ..Time to Celebrate You! =-.

Nicole R. Peterson July 23, 2010 at 3:58 pm

Thanks Katie for always keeping us up to date on all the latest and greatest strategies and techniques!!
.-= Nicole R. Peterson´s last blog ..What Is “Pinging” And Why Is It Important In Blogging =-.

Tony July 23, 2010 at 4:34 pm

As usual you keep us all in the loop of what’s happening now. Thanks

Val Haderlie July 23, 2010 at 4:39 pm

Thank you, Katie, for this great suggestion. It’s so much fun to implement something effective like this in such a short time. I appreciate your mentorship.

Val Haderlie
.-= Val Haderlie´s last blog ..Making Room for Abundance Part 4 – Choosing Your Input =-.

Doc Seth July 23, 2010 at 4:59 pm

Great Stuff Katie!
Perfect example of KISS… Keep it Simple!

Have a great weekend!

Doc Seth

Niko Mercuris July 23, 2010 at 5:07 pm

I had just set one up two days ago and discoverd that by accident! but its a very cool addition to and I’m sure it will help a lot of people :)

To Your Ultimate Success,
~Niko
.-= Niko Mercuris´s last blog ..The Butterfly Effect =-.

Jared July 23, 2010 at 5:11 pm

Thanks, I was aware of Google Profiles. Though I did not see the true benefits of the Social Circle, tell now. Thanks!

-Jared Knowlton
.-= Jared´s last blog ..“Session 5″ After the Summit… =-.

Alan Cinqmars July 23, 2010 at 5:47 pm

Hello Katie and once again thanks for the awesome info. Social Media is always changing and it’s great to get tips from you to stay on top of my game!
Thanks again,Alan

Charles Kaluwasha July 23, 2010 at 5:50 pm

Hello Ketie,
Thanks for the info, I have a Google profile that has been lying dormant did not know that it can do as much as attracting free traffic. Thanks!

Jim C July 23, 2010 at 5:54 pm

Great information! I have a google account, but never thought it was important to create a profile. I will go do that Pronto!

Thanks so much for sharing, Katie! God bless!
Jim

Fathi Ridwan Basalamah July 23, 2010 at 6:16 pm

Katie….thank you so much for reminding, as i was not aware about it…so i’ll check that again…..:)

Bruce Gilchrist July 23, 2010 at 7:10 pm

Wow Katie,
You amaze me …. simple tricks of the trade that WORK … all for FREE … no wander your TUT Tribe follows you .. I want to be like you …!
Regards
Bruce

Celisse July 23, 2010 at 8:25 pm

I love your blog! You always give such helpful info to the rest of the online marketing world, keep it up and thank you!

Celisse :-)

Dan K July 23, 2010 at 9:31 pm

Thanks again Katie! Your always spreading helpful knowledge to your Tribe.

Dan

Charles Bewry July 23, 2010 at 10:20 pm

Hi Katie, Thank you so very much for the info, you are truly an inspiration to so many of us. Keep up the wonderful work.

MANY BLESSINGS to You.
.-= Charles Bewry´s last blog ..Writing Articles As A Great Method Of Internet Marketing =-.

Erica Jones July 24, 2010 at 12:08 am

Thanks for sharing Katie! There is nothing better than free traffic especially from something as simple as this! Cheers! Erica
.-= Erica Jones´s last blog ..Business Insights From My Mom =-.

Waldemar Belwon July 24, 2010 at 12:17 am

Hey Katie, great stuff – thanks for sharing! :)

Sue Price July 24, 2010 at 12:30 am

Thanks for sharing this, excellent tip and I am heading over there now to set up my profile.
Sue
.-= Sue Price´s last blog ..A Head for Business =-.